Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Major Update for ADW Launcher EX Released in Both Birthday and 10 Bill...

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 370)
  • robert
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Major Update for ADW Launcher EX Released in Both Birthday and 10 Bill...
    Posted: 12/14/2011 15:18 EST

If you haven’t heard of ADW Launcher then you are either new to the Android OS or you don’t use your Android phone for much. ADW Launcher is probably one of the more famous of the custom home launchers available and has been used in some of the more famous ROMS out there, like CyanogenMod. The free version has been around for a while but it wasn’t until a year ago that Anderweb released a pro version of his famous launcher known as ADW Launcher EX. It had everything one loved about the free version, however added some new cool features.
    Well, today marks a big day for ADW Launcher EX as it is its one year birthday celebration, and just in time to for Google’s 10 Billion App Download Extravaganza. With its birthday, the launcher comes with some major upgrades. Also in celebration of the Android Market’s milestone, the launcher is available for just $0.10. While normally it is available for roughly $3.32 (Euro Conversion) this makes the premium launcher a steal.
    For those of you that are interested in replacing your current launcher or were holding off on purchasing this one, I would recommend everyone going to the Android Market link below to check it out because $0.10 is a steal for this. Also if you are interested in seeing what has changed or been added hit the break below
  • Carlee
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Major Update for ADW Launcher EX Released in Both Birthday and 10 Bill...
    Posted: 01/01/2012 10:27 EST
    I hadn't heard of this launcher. But, I am not a graphics person, and my son just recently introduced me to what a launcher is just a few days ago.

Now, I am in the market to try some out.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later