Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Pet Inn Tycoon Game is a Tamagotchi for your Android

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 1418)
  • Barry
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Pet Inn Tycoon Game is a Tamagotchi for your Android
    Posted: 12/20/2011 22:10 EST

Pet Inn is a cuter-than-cute pet tycoon game. The idea is to build a multi-story pet care centre and look after a variety of animals from rabbits to penguins and lions. In this way it’s kind of like a advanced Tamagotchi for your Android. The concept for the ‘Pet Inn’ seems to be just that, a kind of holiday home for animals. You have to create specific rooms for them to live in, in addition to various facilities for them. Collect money to invest in more rooms. Probably the cutest tycoon game in the Market!

Price: Free, In-app Purchases
    Tested on: HTC Desire HD
    Content Rating: Everyone
    Pros & Cons:
    Pros

Lots of animals to collect!
    Scores managed through the Papaya Mobile social network!
    Various animal sound effects!
    Cons

Graphics are pretty basic.
    Have to play the game in short bursts through having to wait for money to accumulate, etc.
    Not enough variety to keep gamers really interested.

• Samantha
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/09/2012 19:35 EST
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I like games like this where you have to build things and raise people, animals or crops.
  • Wanda
    Posted: 01/01/2012 15:07 EST
    I have a niece who always likes to play on my phone when he is around. This sounds like something that a younger kid might be interested in. Do you think it would hold the interest of an 8 year old boy?
  • Carlee
    Posted: 12/27/2011 13:07 EST
    This sounds like another one of those very addictive games. The fact that you can carry it around on your mobile device probably makes it even more addictive. You can access it anytime you want.

However, it does sound very cute.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later