Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Verizon Galaxy Nexus Poses With Extended Battery, Flaunts Its Slim Fig...

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 674)
  • robert
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus Poses With Extended Battery, Flaunts Its Slim Fig...
    Posted: 12/14/2011 15:05 EST

We may not have a Galaxy Nexus yet, but it doesn’t mean we can’t get a glimpse of one of its accessories in action. The fine team at Droid Life have stumbled upon that 2100mAH accessory. You know, that oh-so heavy duty battery we spoke of before? There has been minor chatter around regarding the extended battery potentially adding some extra girth to the phone. Well kids, you need not worry any longer as the extended battery will make little-to-no difference in the size of the phone. And for those who are non-believers of the extended battery’s slim size, there’s actual pictures and video demonstrating the GN wearing the extended battery and you can clearly see the phone remains relatively slim. I’ve got a funny feeling that many customers will go after the accessory now knowing it won’t make their phone resemble a paperweight. Check out additional pics and the actual video after the break.
  • Haley
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/29/2011 15:46 EST
    Is the Galaxy going to be available on AT&T also, or other carriers? Verizon has not been my carrier of choice. I've been seeing the Galaxy on commercials and I like the looks of it and its features.
  • Wanda
    Posted: 12/29/2011 12:55 EST
    This phone is available on Verizon? Is this phone the same as a Samsung Galaxy S? I know that some phones have different names on different carriers.
  • Carlee
    Posted: 12/27/2011 08:34 EST
    Wow! I had heard that there was no way to have good battery life with a thin phone. Mine is thin so I have to carry an extra battery with me. But, I do love the thinness of the phone.

I think this will be a great selling point if you can get a thin phone with a great battery life.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later