Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Verizon announces White DROID RAZR release for tomorrow, Still no word...

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 203)
  • muthaher
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Verizon announces White DROID RAZR release for tomorrow, Still no word...
    Posted: 12/14/2011 14:07 EST
    Last week Verizon announced the White DROID RAZR, but didn’t tell us anything more than it would be available in December. They just put out a presser announcing that it will be released tomorrow, December 15. I’m sure you’re wondering about the Galaxy Nexus, but they haven’t made a formal announcement yet. At this point the RAZR may have Ice Cream Sandwich before Verizon releases the Nexus.
    Full press release after the break
    Available Tomorrow From Verizon Wireless: DROID RAZR™ By Motorola In A Flashy New White Color
    12/14/2011
    Just in time for the holidays, the DROID RAZR™ by Motorola in White will be available on Dec. 15 at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com. Customers can purchase the DROID RAZR in the new color for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. Additionally, for a limited time only, customers can take advantage of a special promotion and receive $100 off a DROID XYBOARD tablet with the purchase of a white DROID RAZR with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers that purchase a DROID RAZR will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 monthly access and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
    The DROID RAZR not only shreds through the Web at blazing 4G LTE speeds, it does it in style with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED™ Advanced display, measuring 7.1 mm thin. The DROID RAZR is also packed with brains and security giving customers apps like MotoCast™ and features like remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts.
    Customers can visit www.droiddoes.com/razr for information about the DROID RAZR. For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless
  • Wanda
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/28/2011 09:31 EST

Quote Content

I think the RAZR must have to be the best phone that has been released to date. All the advertisements show a black phone. I am assuming this white phone is the same thing just in a different color?

I agree that the Razr may be the best phone out there. I am going to start saving up my money to get one of those. It has all those features, plus it seems like it is indestructible.
  • Carlee
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/28/2011 07:40 EST
    I think the RAZR must have to be the best phone that has been released to date. All the advertisements show a black phone. I am assuming this white phone is the same thing just in a different color?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later