Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Error in the choice of method of delivery

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 859)
  • Dmitriy
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Error in the choice of method of delivery
    Posted: 11/12/2012 00:07 EST
    Good day!
    Order number: 93P61262-DD, all the goods with free delivery, and after the formation of the invoice for payment, indicate only paid sending.
    It's okay, discount covered part of the expenses for delivery via EMS, but as it is planned that we will be buying on a weekly basis in the amount of $1000, that we are not satisfied with that, absent a free delivery, although it is listed.
    Also I would like to know, check whether Your product before sending? As working with Your competitors, each account brought us income, but unfortunately the defective goods came.
    And because of this we go from them, and plan to have Your purchase of electronics and bags
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Error in the choice of method of delivery
    Posted: 11/12/2012 03:31 EST
    Hey
    We checked your order 93P61262-DD and found it is EMS you chose so that you were charged express shipping fee. But as you can see that such shipping method with tracking is not only quicker to arrive but also safer than regular mail. Thus, you may check your order history to confirm the shipping issue, and also, we suggest you keep what you chose.
    Anyway, if there's still problem, be free to contact us.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later