Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Wedding dress question

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:9 / Views: 2572)
  • Eneritz
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/04/2012 12:52 EST
    Hi, I am very interested in this dress but I want to know if it is necessary using can can with or not. Thanks a lot.

Reference: Vienna? Taffeta Ruffle Beading Strapless Short Bridal Gown Wedding Dresses
    by Vienna SKU: A3126000XN
  • Mora
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 08/24/2012 19:55 EST

Quote Content

I wonder if the trim pin is included in the package. Thanks

[Q]Hi, I am very interested in this dress but I want to know if it is necessary using can can with or not. Thanks a lot.

Reference: Vienna? Taffeta Ruffle Beading Strapless Short Bridal Gown Wedding Dresses
    [/Q]
  • Eneritz
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 08/10/2012 11:22 EST
    I received the dress and is gorgeous. Thank you very much for the speed. The problem is that the dress has come a crumpled the trip. The dress has to be round, flowing like a cake and do not know how I have to board (iron)and place. Can you help me?
  • Eneritz
    VIP
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 07/23/2012 03:36 EST
    My dress is shipping.... maybe this week it will arrive. I will tell you my impressions
  • Eneritz
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/13/2012 06:36 EST

• Eneritz
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/12/2012 12:17 EST

Quote Content

Hi, I am very interested in this dress but I want to know if it is necessary using can can with or not. Thanks a lot.

• Eneritz
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/12/2012 11:35 EST
    I wonder if the trim pin is included in the package.

Quote Content

[Q]
    Sorry, I want to know if with this dress is necessary a petticoat.
    Other question is that I have time to buy it if my wedding date is 1 September.

Thanks a lot

Dear Eneritz,

Thanks for your reply. You don't need to buy petticoat, the dress would be straightened up with special workmanship. As for wedding dresses, it usually would take 15-25 business days to customize. So you will get the wedding dress on time if your wedding date is September 1. You had better choose UPS or DHL as shipping method, it only takes 3-7 business days to arrive. This sexy and attractive bridal ball elegant wedding dress is your best choice for your significant wedding. If you like it, please purchase it through this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/short-bridal-gown-wedding-dresses-taffeta-ruffle-beading-strapless.html?DDID=3451-444 Dino family wishes you have the best wedding on your Big Day.

Regards[/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/05/2012 03:57 EST

Quote Content

Thanks a lot

Dear Eneritz,

Thanks for your reply. You don't need to buy petticoat, the dress would be straightened up with special workmanship. As for wedding dresses, it usually would take 15-25 business days to customize. So you will get the wedding dress on time if your wedding date is September 1. You had better choose UPS or DHL as shipping method, it only takes 3-7 business days to arrive. This sexy and attractive bridal ball elegant wedding dress is your best choice for your significant wedding. If you like it, please purchase it through this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/short-bridal-gown-wedding-dresses-taffeta-ruffle-beading-strapless.html?DDID=3451-444 Dino family wishes you have the best wedding on your Big Day.

Regards
  • Eneritz
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/05/2012 01:44 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Hi, I am very interested in this dress but I want to know if it is necessary using can can with or not. Thanks a lot. Reference: Vienna? Taffeta Ruffle Beading Strapless Short Bridal Gown Wedding Dresses by Vienna SKU: A3126000XN
    Dear Eneritz, Thanks for your attention on this pretty dress. Sorry, we are not sure what you are trying to tell. Please let us know if you have any questions or enquiries. This sexy and attractive bridal ball elegant wedding dress is your best choice for your significant wedding. If you like it, please purchase it through this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/short-bridal-gown-wedding-dresses-taffeta-ruffle-beading-strapless-currency-USD.html?cur=USD&DDID=3451-444 If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us. Regards[/Q]

Thanks a lot
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Wedding dress question
    Posted: 06/04/2012 21:16 EST

Quote Content

Dear Eneritz,

Thanks for your attention on this pretty dress. Sorry, we are not sure what you are trying to tell. Please let us know if you have any questions or enquiries. This sexy and attractive bridal ball elegant wedding dress is your best choice for your significant wedding. If you like it, please purchase it through this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/short-bridal-gown-wedding-dresses-taffeta-ruffle-beading-strapless-currency-USD.html?cur=USD&DDID=3451-444 If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later