Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:where is my order??

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 581)
  • AUDREY
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    where is my order??
    Posted: 08/27/2012 21:14 EST
    5T596445-DD; i still recieved anything but you sent me many confirmation mails. Can you check what 's going on???I don't even find my order when i log. The confirmation mail was sent the 8th august and at this date, still nothing??i don't understand please answer me i have no ways to join you.
    i tried to open a case, it didn t work....i tried to talk with a representant, he never answered me???
    Where is my order????????????????????
    Audrey.senanou@gmail.com
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    where is my order??
    Posted: 08/27/2012 23:06 EST

Quote Content

5T596445-DD; i still recieved anything but you sent me many confirmation mails. Can you check what 's going on???I don't even find my order when i log. The confirmation mail was sent the 8th august and at this date, still nothing??i don't understand please answer me i have no ways to join you. i tried to open a case, it didn t work....i tried to talk with a representant, he never answered me??? Where is my order???????????????????? Audrey.senanou@gmail.com
    Thank you for your message. We can wholly understanding your feelings. We checked that your order was shipped out on 8th August and it usually takes 7-14 business days to arrive in Canada. Please do not worry, your order is on its way to arrive you. If there is any updates about your order, we will inform you immediately. In addition, please make sure your login account is right so that you could get timely response.If you have any questions, you could contact our live chat to get an instant response.
    Have a nice day
    Dinodirect
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later