Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Missing Order Number/ details

Halloween Feather Angel Wings Costume
SKU:A1496000AZ
USD$ 65.39
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:9 / Views: 1054)
  • Jackie
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Missing Order Number/ details
    Posted: 11/18/2010 18:46 EST
    I paid for the above item, Halloween Feather Angel wings costume 110cm x 30cm, on Tuesday 16th November via my Mastercard using Paypal $41.42 including postage. I have received no verification of any Order # or expected delivery date. Please advise ASAP regarding this matter as I have a show next weekend.

Jackie Marshall
  • Siv
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 09/23/2011 15:41 EST
    I have bought for like 140 us dollars and my order number never arrived, neither did my order. My email is sivwaira@hotmail.com, I ordered 3 months ago.
  • DinoLinda
    administrator
    Posted: 11/21/2010 07:11 EST

Quote Content

Hi I was advised that you had found my Order 446946-DD but it is still NOT coming up on my account. What's happening? WHEN will it be dispatched? This is urgent. Please reply ASAP. Jackie Marshall

Hi,Jackie,

The item you placed is very hot at this moment, so it will take a little long time to arrange the shippment. We have urged our logicstic department to ship your order as soon as possible. You paid the order by the expresscheckout and before you placed the order, you did not created a account on our website, so there is no information about your order in your account. But you need not worry about, you can contact us anytime to get your order status. Our email address is cs-center@ dinodirect.com.
  • Jackie
    Posted: 11/21/2010 06:02 EST
    Hi
    I was advised that you had found my Order 446946-DD but it is still NOT coming up on my account. What's happening? WHEN will it be dispatched? This is urgent. Please reply ASAP.

Jackie Marshall
  • DinoJessica
    administrator
    Posted: 11/19/2010 02:03 EST

Quote Content

[Q]I tried contacting you through your email address but it was returned to me by the mail administrator as not able to be delivered. Do you have a phone #. Can you ring me direct? Jackie Marshall
    Hi Jackie, Maybe it is the problem of the system~ After checking by your email address ianda******@bigpond.com.au,we can not locate any information about any order record~And also we have not received any email from your email address... As it is your private information, would you please send us the transaction ID,you full name to our email address cs-center@dinodirect.com (attention:the correct email address is cs-center@dinodirect.com but not cscenter@dinodirect.com )? We would like to confirm the payment for you...[/Q]

Hi Jackie,

Finally, I find your order 446946-DD for the item Halloween Feather Angel Wings Costume A1496000AZ... Your order is under processing, and will be shipped out as soon as possible, please do not worry~ Once we ship out your package, we will send you a shipping notification, please check your email box.
  • DinoJessica
    administrator
    Posted: 11/19/2010 01:41 EST

Quote Content

I tried contacting you through your email address but it was returned to me by the mail administrator as not able to be delivered. Do you have a phone #. Can you ring me direct? Jackie Marshall

Hi Jackie,

Maybe it is the problem of the system~ After checking by your email address ianda******@bigpond.com.au,we can not locate any information about any order record~And also we have not received any email from your email address... As it is your private information, would you please send us the transaction ID,you full name to our email address cs-center@dinodirect.com (attention:the correct email address is cs-center@dinodirect.com but not cscenter@dinodirect.com )? We would like to confirm the payment for you...
  • Jackie
    Posted: 11/18/2010 23:54 EST
    I tried contacting you through your email address but it was returned to me by the mail administrator as not able to be delivered. Do you have a phone #. Can you ring me direct?

Jackie Marshall
  • Jackie
    Posted: 11/18/2010 23:54 EST
    I tried contacting you through your email address but it was returned to me by the mail administrator as not able to be delivered. Do you have a phone #. Can you ring me direct?

Jackie Marshall
  • Jackie
    Posted: 11/18/2010 22:40 EST

Quote Content

I paid for the above item, Halloween Feather Angel wings costume 110cm x 30cm, on Tuesday 16th November via my Mastercard using Paypal $41.42 including postage. I have received no verification of any Order # or expected delivery date. Please advise ASAP regarding this matter as I have a show next weekend. Jackie Marshall

I don't feel this problem has been satisfactorily replied to yet. Is there a problem with your system? Hoping this is rectified shortly.

Regards,

Jackie Marshall
  • DinoCircle
    administrator
    Posted: 11/18/2010 19:35 EST

Quote Content

I paid for the above item, Halloween Feather Angel wings costume 110cm x 30cm, on Tuesday 16th November via my Mastercard using Paypal $41.42 including postage. I have received no verification of any Order # or expected delivery date. Please advise ASAP regarding this matter as I have a show next weekend. Jackie Marshall

hi Jackie,

As we cannot find out your order record, would you please tell us more related information like transactionID, your email address, etc so that we can check and track your order? But in order to protect your personal information, we’d like you to send them to our email box cscenter@dinodirect.com.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later