Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:I got this dress for my wife but thres a orange line at the back of t...

SKU:X000100YJE
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:7 / Views: 842)
  • David
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    I got this dress for my wife but thres a orange line at the back of t...
    Posted: 10/08/2012 16:20 EST
    we received this packaged we order white too bad there was alittle damage at the back of the fabric a long orange line that cant be remove by any soap or stain remover
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/26/2012 00:53 EST

Quote Content

this isn't foreign for them...i bought a dress from here for my engagement, and when it came it wasnt the size i ordered, not did it look like the dress i ordered.
    it looked like a 5 year old sewed it...

and then when you ask for a refund, they give you nothing, except after you plead for weeks, they might give you 50% or less

Hi, Ola
    We think we have solved all problems in your order. We have refunded your payment, and we also sent you the giftcard to compensate you the returning shipping fee. So in our defense, we had done our best to solve problems for you. Please confirm the refund and the giftcard.
    Meanwhile, our dinodirect is a reputable and responsible company, we will do everything to keep our customers happy.
    Merry Christmas!
  • Ola
    Posted: 12/25/2012 14:18 EST
    this isn't foreign for them...i bought a dress from here for my engagement, and when it came it wasnt the size i ordered, not did it look like the dress i ordered.
    it looked like a 5 year old sewed it...

and then when you ask for a refund, they give you nothing, except after you plead for weeks, they might give you 50% or less
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/25/2012 00:54 EST

Quote Content

Thank you for the response. I've already open a case of this problem ang upload the photos. yesterday Im pretty sure DD website received it already.

Hi, David
    We think we have already solved your issue! Hope you like all items you have got.
    Merry Christmas!
  • David
    Posted: 10/09/2012 12:46 EST
    Thank you for the response. I've already open a case of this problem ang upload the photos. yesterday Im pretty sure DD website received it already.
  • David
    Posted: 10/09/2012 12:43 EST
    I already open a case ang upload the photos so just checked it there thank you....
    If you could email us pics showing the problem, we are sure to get more details and give you sound solution.
    No worries at all. You have our word.[/Q]
  • rick
    Posted: 10/09/2012 07:08 EST
    As soon as you send those photos, it should then be replaced. Let us now how this worked out for you David.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/08/2012 22:20 EST
    Sorry for that.
    If you could email us pics showing the problem, we are sure to get more details and give you sound solution.
    No worries at all. You have our word.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later