Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Post Photos to Win Free iDinor Membership Here!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:35 / Views: 10827)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Post Photos to Win Free iDinor Membership Here!
    Posted: 06/01/2012 04:52 EST
    Dear valued customers,

To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of DinoDirect, we are here to invite you to post an image of yourself for showing you are using our products. Please post images here, the approved images would be showed in our testimonials page. For the customers whose images are approved, we would like to offer you 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member as reward. iDinor VIP members are the most valuable and active members for DinoDirect. There are different kinds of privileges for iDinor VIP members only, including extra discount, Free Sample, Free Monthly Gifts, Birthday GiftCard etc. Please check out iDinor privileges here: http://www.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction-currency-USD.html This is a great chance for DinoDirect customers who are interested in iDinor membership, which give you a chance to win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member.

Warm Reminding:
    1. Please be noted that the image should be as clear as possible, or you will not win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member.
    2. Every customer can only win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member once no matter how many pictures you offered.
    3. We sincerely hope we can see your lovely face in the images you sent to us.

Hopefully you’ll have fun and get whatever you want! If you have any questions, please feel free to post your questions here.
  • hqpcb
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 08/12/2014 03:57 EST
    This activity is very good! so many guys like it and it is a good communication between dinodirect and customers.i enjoyed it and want to tell other friends that hqpcb on ali-express is good too. thank you dinodirect!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 04/10/2014 04:47 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q]Hi Dear, This is my Aaron Rodgers Jersey. I′m already an iDinor Vip, so, some points wold be nice! LOL Congratulations for the 3rd anniversary.
    Dear Marcus, Thanks a lot for your amazing picture! It is pretty worth enough for us. We are very glad to see such fantastic pictures you sent to us. However, you are already our iDinor member. So we can't offer you 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member as reward. Your understanding would be highly appreciated. If you would like to win giftcard, please place orders with this link: ( the order amount should be above $50):http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Then post your order numbers here, we would like to give you a giftcard valued $3 as reward. The giftcards are limited so you had better hurry while there's still time! Wish you have a wonderful day. Regards[/Q] Hi Guys, this is my last two orders, i will wait for my gifts! 264E5837-DD 7936C869-DD [/Q]

Welcome to join us, we have many promotions, please keep attention on us!
  • eduardo
    Posted: 02/19/2014 20:31 EST
    Can't post a picture right now but as soon as posible will post a photo with one of the products.

regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/29/2014 05:02 EST

Quote Content

Dear valued customers,

To celebrate the 3rd anniversary of DinoDirect, we are here to invite you to post an image of yourself for showing you are using our products. Please post images here, the approved images would be showed in our testimonials page. For the customers whose images are approved, we would like to offer you 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member as reward. iDinor VIP members are the most valuable and active members for DinoDirect. There are different kinds of privileges for iDinor VIP members only, including extra discount, Free Sample, Free Monthly Gifts, Birthday GiftCard etc. Please check out iDinor privileges here: http://www.dinodirect.com/html/idinor-introduction-currency-USD.html This is a great chance for DinoDirect customers who are interested in iDinor membership, which give you a chance to win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member.

Warm Reminding:
    1. Please be noted that the image should be as clear as possible, or you will not win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member.
    2. Every customer can only win 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member once no matter how many pictures you offered.
    3. We sincerely hope we can see your lovely face in the images you sent to us.

Hopefully you’ll have fun and get whatever you want! If you have any questions, please feel free to post your questions here.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/28/2014 03:15 EST

Hello!
    Wonderful we think!
    Take care !
  • jalal
    VIP
    Posted: 01/25/2014 05:34 EST
    No free vip3 membership for me?
  • bluejay
    VIP
    Posted: 01/06/2014 12:53 EST
    No free vip3 membership for me?
  • bluejay
    VIP
    Posted: 12/25/2013 22:43 EST
    Here's my share. These are some of the cute tops that I bought from you guys.

• bluejay
    VIP
    Posted: 11/18/2013 23:19 EST
    How about u post ur pics in here too,Dinolily so we know what u look like. :)

• bluejay
    VIP
    Posted: 11/18/2013 23:16 EST
    How about u post ur pics in here too,Dinolily so we know what u look like. :)

• Paul
    Posted: 11/08/2013 19:11 EST

Quote Content

Hi Dear,

This is my Aaron Rodgers Jersey.

I′m already an iDinor Vip, so, some points wold be nice! LOL

Congratulations for the 3rd anniversary.

whoa dino direct has jerseys? i had no idea.
  • the
    Posted: 07/30/2012 04:56 EST
    nice one
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/30/2012 01:05 EST

Quote Content

Hello all. I post my photo, 'cause I'm a customer and wat to win idinor vip membership.

Dear Ildar,

Thanks a lot for your cool picture! It is pretty worth enough for us. We are very glad to see such fantastic picture you sent to us. We will arrange 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member for you in the middle of next month. (The Free iDinor Membership will be canceled automatically when expire) Please kindly wait for that, we will email to notify you the details once we finish the arrangement. Your patience would be highly appreciated.

If you would like to win giftcard, please place orders with this link: ( the order amount should be above $50):http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Then post your order numbers here, we would like to give you a giftcard valued $3 as reward. The giftcards are limited so you had better hurry while there's still time!

Wish you have a wonderful day.
  • Ildar
    Posted: 07/27/2012 18:13 EST
    Hello all. I post my photo, 'cause I'm a customer and wat to win idinor vip membership.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/26/2012 22:10 EST

Quote Content

Different product, better lighting! Congratulations, DD.

Dear Victor,

Thanks a lot for your amazing pictures! It is pretty worth enough for us. We will arrange 30 days Free Trail of iDinor VIP Member for you in the middle of next month. (The Free iDinor Membership will be canceled automatically when expire) Please kindly wait for that, we will email to notify you the details once we finish the arrangement. Your patience would be highly appreciated.

Do you want to win giftcard? If so, please place orders with this link: ( the order amount should be above $50):http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3. Then post your order numbers here, we would like to give you a giftcard valued $3 as reward. The giftcards are limited so you had better hurry while there's still time!

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Regards

• Victor
    Posted: 07/26/2012 12:39 EST

Different product, better lighting! Congratulations, DD.
  • Victor
    Posted: 07/26/2012 10:21 EST

This is my new leather jacket
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/24/2012 02:57 EST

Quote Content

is this over ? it's just clothes or any item ?

Dear friend,

This game is not over. We are still collecting customers' photos. It's not just clothes, all products are ok. However, we sincerely hope we can see your lovely face in the images you sent to us. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wish you have a great day.

Regards
  • Cintia
    Posted: 07/23/2012 21:14 EST
    is this over ? it's just clothes or any item ?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 07/18/2012 21:14 EST

Quote Content

Hi Guys, this is my last two orders, i will wait for my gifts!

264E5837-DD
    99851MB8-DD

Dear Marcus,

Thanks for shopping from us. Please make sure that you place the order through this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?Code=MJI3MZG5MZE5NDC0NDU3 and the order amount should be above $50. If so, you will win a giftcard valued $3. Please be noted that you can win the giftcard only if you place the order via our special link. We found that you didn't place the two orders through our link and the order amount is below $50. So we do regret to tell you that you can't win the $3 giftcard. You can enjoy extra 3% off by applying Coupon Code: Forumdiscount!

PS: Coupon can not be combined with some discounted products.
    How do you know whether you can use discount coupon or not? You can't use our discount coupon to buy the products which have a discounted label:

We sincerely hope you would enjoy shopping from us. Have a nice day.

Regards
Previous12Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later