Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:70 / Views: 24932)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.
    Posted: 02/17/2012 02:58 EST

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard. Please join in this game by replying this topic.

The third winner will be announced on April 16. Come on! It seems that more and more firneds have joined in us. We are here waiting for your sharing!

PS:Please order products here: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444, then share your best buys. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

This game is over now.
  • Andy
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 04/08/2012 20:57 EST
    My best product so far is this hand cranking flashlight...http://www.dinodirect.com/se-Portative-3-LED-Hand-pressing/currency-CAD.html

Great to have in our bedside table in case of an emergency and the kids love playing with it. No wasted batteries!
  • Thiago
    VIP
    Posted: 04/08/2012 12:09 EST

Quote Content

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard. Please join in this game by replying this topic.

The third winner will be announced on April 16. Come on! It seems that more and more firneds have joined in us. We are here waiting for your sharing!
  • howard
    Posted: 04/07/2012 23:31 EST

ok, i've had THE Best online shopping experiences ever.
  • Francisco
    Posted: 04/07/2012 13:03 EST
    This has been my best buy here at DinoDirect

http://www.dinodirect.com/High-Sensitivity-PIR-Pet-Immunity-Motion-Sensor-PA-476PET.html

I installed it in my existing home alarm system and works like a charm!

It detects human movement but not the movement of my pets, as stated in the description.

Is so cheap that I can buy one for each room of my house

Excellent purchase!
  • Sean
    Posted: 04/07/2012 01:13 EST
    DinoDirect is a great site to shop on nice price, great quality product, helpful customer service , good communication. Recommended seller and FREE Shipping. Overall, a truly great experience.
  • Viktor
    VIP
    Posted: 04/06/2012 18:42 EST
    This was my best buy:

TrustFire TR-001 AC100-240V Multifunctional Charger

http://www.dinodirect.com/trustfire-tr-001-charger-multifunctional-ac100-240v.html

It works perfectly.
  • betty
    Posted: 04/06/2012 05:32 EST
    "I already have purchased several orders in DinoDirect. I always was choosing free shipping. I have received all ordered goods and all of them are great. I often order in DinoDirect, because I consider, that DinoDirect now really offers discount prices, and assortment is very various: electronics, clothes, goods for my house, etc.
  • Peter
    Posted: 04/04/2012 23:48 EST
    The quality of this Dropad A8i 7' Android 2.3 Multi-Touch Capacitive Tablet was excellent and it fits me perfectly. The shipping may be fast and everything overall is excellent and the prices are great. :)
  • jalal
    Posted: 04/04/2012 06:45 EST

hi i buy this tablet
    its similar to galexy p1000 !
  • Howell
    Posted: 04/03/2012 05:42 EST
    Shopping with DinoDirect was great. The prices that are available are amazingly low, and the quality and product range is actually huge. Free shipping is a massive advantage over a lot of other stores, especially being in a country where it is quite expensive to get items shipped to you normally. The service is good, information about what is happening with your order is fantastic, since you know exactly what the status is shipped, awaiting shipping, etc. I'd definitely recommend DinoDirect to anyone, and indeed, I have.

It's a great store, great shop and I'd certainly shop there again.
  • fernando
    Posted: 04/03/2012 03:34 EST
    my best buy, but many more will come
  • philip
    Posted: 04/02/2012 21:09 EST
    This is my Best Buy from Dinodirect!
    UltraFire???WF501B XM-LT6
    3Mode 600Lumen White Light LED Torch Flashlight
    by UltraFire ?
    SKU: A07180000J
    At under $10 for a genuine XML light.
    Totally worth it.
  • Thiago
    VIP
    Posted: 04/01/2012 22:27 EST
    I think all of dino direct's products are made well and are very affordable with really good prices that you can't find anywhere else. http://www.dinodirect.com/men-shirt-cotton-blue-and-white-porcelain-currency-BRL.html I recently found out about this site I bought this shirt that was made with really good material and designed very well. Where I live the price of this shirt would be double or triple the price. Everything I bought I am pleased with.
  • Klaus
    Posted: 04/01/2012 15:09 EST
    Best buy must be my 5 mode XML T6 Trustfire 504B flashlights.
    One black and one silver color. Both rock!
  • Phil
    Posted: 03/30/2012 09:16 EST
    The best thing I've bought so far on dinodirect was a fake turd. This purchase led to several hilarious happenings. For under two dollars, my life was completed. I put it in a friend's science book, which she opened in class, I've put it on chairs, in lockers, on desks. Always gets a laugh!
    http://www.dinodirect.com/trick-toy-shit-joke.html[url][/url]
    SKU:A0980000EG
    [url][/url]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/30/2012 02:16 EST

Quote Content

My order: 791A0338-DD,

-GongRong Holiday Wishes Panda Style Mini Speaker for MP3 iPod Notebook Christmas Gift

-XYY T-Flash / Micro SD USB 2.0 Card Reader SY-T50

-Hao Sen 2.4GHz Wireless Bluetooth Optical Mouse Mice for PC Laptop Notebook
    =================================

I bought these speakers a few days ago, expecting decent sound and not much else. But i was pleasantly surprised when i listened to them over a broad range of music - they are fantastic. Clear, crisp, natural, easy, and well-rounded. These little speakers are an absolute bargain. I can't say much for the industrial design, they are kinda ugly, but who cares when they sound this good.

=============================================

I like using this wireless mouse in my office so much that I am getting a couple more -- To use at work and in my office at home. I don't have large hands so I actually enjoy using this mouse less than the larger. Since I only need the left and right buttons and the roller thing, I don't need the extra features that the regular mouse products offer. I've been using this mouse since Happy Woman day and the battery life is very good -- I haven't replaced it yet and have never "turned it off" be putting the transmitter back under the mouse. Since I use this with a laptop on my office counter all the time, I am pleased that the battery life has been so impressive. Finally, I have always had the transmitter on the opposite (left) side of the laptop from where I use the mouse and it works just fine and I have never had a problem.
    It all works very good.
    Thank you

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your participation in this game"Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard !". Congratulations! Truong wins $10 giftcard. Everyone has the chance to win the giftcard, keep up your good work ,friends, maybe you will be the next winner.

Truong, would you please check your email box? We have emailed you the giftcard.

Regards
  • Manuel
    Posted: 03/30/2012 01:38 EST
    My best buy:

http://www.dinodirect.com/torches-led-lumens-powered-battery-alloy-aluminum.html

And I will buy several to gift to other people, specially during Christmas time!
  • Francisco
    Posted: 03/29/2012 04:49 EST
    My best buy from DD is

http://www.dinodirect.com/Desktop-Mesh-LED-Light-Alarm-Clock-Pen-Holder-with-Calendar-and-Temperature.html

I will buy more to gift them to my friens and workmates. It is cheap and nice!
  • Sean
    Posted: 03/29/2012 01:18 EST

http://www.dinodirect.com/Twins-Star-Crystal-Hard-Case-for-SAMSUNG-SGH-i450-SGH-i458.html
    Order number:32394G79-DD

I execute shopping on the Internet for a long time. My friend told him about this Dinodirect. That is great! Huge selection of different products! Many explanations for special use the goods! Many discounts! Free Gift with each order! You can get Free Sample. The parcel came to me in less than 15 days - super! I am Love the Dinodirect.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/28/2012 21:58 EST
    Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your kind words, cute pictures. Dino family is growing bigger and better day by day. However, there is still a long way ahead of us. We believe that with the appreciation and support given from our guests, our family will be one of the most popular and lovely families to visit. The second winner will be selected tomorrow, please grab the chance, don't miss out. We sincerely hope more friends would join in this game. Have a blessed day!

Regards

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later