Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:70 / Views: 25326)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.
    Posted: 02/17/2012 02:58 EST

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard. Please join in this game by replying this topic.

The third winner will be announced on April 16. Come on! It seems that more and more firneds have joined in us. We are here waiting for your sharing!

PS:Please order products here: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444, then share your best buys. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

This game is over now.
  • Valerie
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 03/05/2012 23:39 EST

Quote Content

http://www.dinodirect.com/slip-dress-women-halter-neck-currency-MYR.html I am very pleased with this gorgeous dress!It has a very good quality,which makes me looks so sexy.Unbelievable low price,I recommend this dress to everyone.I want to `
    win the 10 dollar giftcard,please pick me.

Wow I have ordered the same dress I haven't received it yet since you said that you recommand it I'm a bit relieved so once I received my orders I'll be sure making a comment.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/05/2012 01:20 EST

Quote Content

Dears,

I have bought the followings from DD and i am very satisfied, most of them i have received them and couple of items i am collecting them later today. I LOVE DD !! ;-))

Have bought 6 items so far. i couldn't upload the pictures.. HTML was coming up.

2 wall stickers
    a dress
    clock alarm
    women tights
    soap dispenser

I just hope that you will find many customers as you do have really good items here!

Dear Athena,

Thanks a lot for your sharing here.I double check the uploading function,it works well.If you can't upload the picutures now,please try it again later.We sicerely hope you would share the SKU numbers of these products to us,URL is also cool.We believe that with the appreciation and support given from the customers, like you, our company will have a promising future.

Regards
  • Athena
    Posted: 03/05/2012 01:02 EST
    Dears,

I have bought the followings from DD and i am very satisfied, most of them i have received them and couple of items i am collecting them later today. I LOVE DD !! ;-))

Have bought 6 items so far. i couldn't upload the pictures.. HTML was coming up.

2 wall stickers
    a dress
    clock alarm
    women tights
    soap dispenser

I just hope that you will find many customers as you do have really good items here!
  • Emanuel
    Posted: 02/20/2012 21:38 EST
    My best buy was

Sinvigo? Q7 Multimedia Android Talbet PC 5points Touching 1080P HD WiFi Cortex A10

Points to highlight from the article:
    1) Very good quality item manufactured
    2) very fast to scroll using the capacitive screen
    3) very pretty, thin and very light
    4) You can do anything with it, brings the market and download the applications you want.

It came to my hands without customs delay, all thanks to dinodirect experience in making shipments.
    Very well packaged.

Very pleased with the purchase, it is excellent experience led me to this purchase ... and in these days come back to buy another ..

http://www.dinodirect.com/tablet-pc-tablet-talbet-android-tablet-7-tablet-7-android-currency-BRL.html?cur=USD

Thanks DINODIRECT

• Nayan
    Posted: 02/20/2012 08:01 EST
    Really the gifts are awesome and can buy in very reasonable prices.

Posted: 02/20/2012 05:19 EST

Quote Content

Share Your Best Buys from DD, win $10 giftcard !

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard.Please join in this game by replying this topic.

First winner will be announced on March 18.

http://www.dinodirect.com/syma-mini-rc-helicopter-3ch-s107-currency-MYR.html
    It really gives my little boy a lot of fun.Works great and very easy to use.It is a good gift for every child.I am thinking of buy one more.
  • cherry
    Posted: 02/20/2012 05:17 EST

Quote Content

Share Your Best Buys from DD, win $10 giftcard !

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard.Please join in this game by replying this topic.

First winner will be announced on March 18.

http://www.dinodirect.com/syma-mini-rc-helicopter

-3ch-s107-currency-MYR.html
    It really gives my little boy a lot of fun.Works great and very easy to use.It is a good gift for every child.I am thinking of buy one more.
  • li
    Posted: 02/20/2012 04:33 EST
    http://www.dinodirect.com/slip-dress-women-halter-neck-currency-MYR.html
    I am very pleased with this gorgeous dress!It has a very good quality,which makes me looks so sexy.Unbelievable low price,I recommend this dress to everyone.I want to win the 10 dollar giftcard,please pick me.

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later