Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:ALPEN Mini Android 4.0 HD Mini PC Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / U...

Mini Android 4.0 HD Mini PC Google TV Player HDMI 512MB...
SKU:A300200ABP
USD$ 76.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:7 / Views: 1323)
  • Julio
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    ALPEN Mini Android 4.0 HD Mini PC Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI / U...
    Posted: 09/20/2012 04:11 EST
    Hello, do anyone buy this product? Can you tell me you impressions about it? Thanks.
  • Julio
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/03/2013 16:43 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Do anyone know how to up the ram memory? I bought mine with 1gb ram but it came with only 512mb ram. :-(

Hi, Julio
    You can use memory bank to increase your RAM memory! Please have a try!
    [/Q]

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, can you tell me where is it? It is like a pendrive, does it have a memory bank? Thanks again for your help.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/19/2012 02:07 EST

Quote Content

Do anyone know how to up the ram memory? I bought mine with 1gb ram but it came with only 512mb ram. :-(

Hi, Julio
    You can use memory bank to increase your RAM memory! Please have a try!
  • Julio
    Posted: 11/01/2012 05:07 EST
    Do anyone know how to up the ram memory? I bought mine with 1gb ram but it came with only 512mb ram. :-(
  • Julio
    Posted: 09/21/2012 09:13 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Hello, do anyone buy this product? Can you tell me you impressions about it? Thanks.

Not yet but by looking at the specs, I think it's really worth the price. Nice one to install free apps too. [/Q]

Yes, I bought this product, but they did not ship yet. Hope to receive it soon and post my first impressions, but since I live in Brazil, maybe I wait a little. :-( Thanks for your reply and best regards.
  • Julio
    Posted: 09/21/2012 09:10 EST

Quote Content

This is pretty hot an article!

If you are interested, we'd like to offer you a coupon code FRD so that you may enjoy 5% off via http://www.dinodirect.com/mini-android-pc-tablet-pc-google-tv-player-android-tv-box-4-0-tv-box-currency-CAD.html?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5.

Hello, thanks for your offer. I bought this product, but since it is still in the preparing fase, I asked about the impressions. Soon I receive the products, I will try to post my first impressions. Thanks again for you reply and offer. Best regards, Julio Chicre
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 09/21/2012 01:31 EST
    This is pretty hot an article!

If you are interested, we'd like to offer you a coupon code FRD so that you may enjoy 5% off via http://www.dinodirect.com/mini-android-pc-tablet-pc-google-tv-player-android-tv-box-4-0-tv-box-currency-CAD.html?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5.
  • rick
    Posted: 09/20/2012 12:32 EST

Quote Content

Hello, do anyone buy this product? Can you tell me you impressions about it? Thanks.

Not yet but by looking at the specs, I think it's really worth the price. Nice one to install free apps too.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later