Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dino Direct - one of the worst online shopping websites in the World?

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:38 / Views: 4322)
  • Wayne
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dino Direct - one of the worst online shopping websites in the World?
    Posted: 12/20/2011 06:23 EST
    Just wondering how many people have had REALLY bad experiences with dinodirect and the customer service they have received or any issues with their website? Maybe make some comments here so dinodirect can have our honest feedback, after all we are the customers and our opinion should matter?
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 09/23/2012 14:13 EST
    I'm a repeated buyer too.

First buying was dissapointing :order a flashlamp, and received it without battery and charger. After complain, they gived me a 10$ gift coupon, to refund losses.

any other buying was good, delivery time was bad, almoust in maximum time, bzt always arrived .

Now, one items did not, and I have open case . Will write how was ended.
  • Kelly
    Posted: 01/25/2012 07:16 EST
    Maybe that will depend on certain items. The more hard shipping takes, the longer you will have to wait. Like for those items that are too heavy to be shipped easily. I haven't experience worse than that. I guess that is normal.
  • Wayne
    Posted: 01/25/2012 04:35 EST
    Sooo.... over 5 weeks now since I placed my order and some items still havn't even shipped. When I ask them about this they keep saying it will be shipped as soon as possible. I am just wondering WHY THE HELL a website would sell products they obviously don't have in stock and have NO INTENTION of sending to me any time soon.
  • Wayne
    Posted: 01/16/2012 13:55 EST

Quote Content

Well, for Me DinoDirect is almost Perfect. I order something, it gets shipped out quickly, no Problems. But If You get a defected Item or have some problem, It is very hard to Get it cleared. Opening a Case is worthless, they haven't contacted my for over two months, & I have opened over 5 Cases. The Live Chat is very helpful, The People there are a bit slow, that's because they try to find the problem that you have & Fix it, & Also they talk to about 5 People at a Time. I had a problem with my Order, I haven't received it for over 45 Days, contacted them via Live Chat, had to do a bit of explaining, because it was a bit complicated, but later they offered a Gift Card in return, so I took it & Ordered again, now waiting for the Order to be confirmed, because it is holidays now. For The Whole experience, I'd five The Company an 8, for good quality products, Great Price, a lot of Coupons & Promotions, but a Bit slow Customer Service & Bad Grammar in almost every Page. I Have Over a 1000$ Worth of DinoDirect Products in my House Hold, & as I remember correctly, I only need to send an Android Phone & an Android Tablet back, because There were some Problems with the Products. I really love DinoDirect & The Products They Sell, But The most annoying thing on This Website is The Bad Grammar, Good Thing I Understand almost everything, but to some people it might be a Problem. If It Would be Possible, I Would Work for DinoDirect & Edit The Website for any Problems. I am a Loyal DinoDirect Shopper & I am Proud of It.

I bet you still haven't received your items? you call that not having any problems? they always offer you a discount instead of refunding and they seem nice and you think it will be a one off. I don't think its a coincidence that there are probably thousands of people who have all had this "one off" which really means... its not a one off!
  • Wayne
    Posted: 01/16/2012 13:51 EST

Quote Content

Welcome to DinoDirect. It might take a while and it might be in quite a few packages but you will (probably) get at least most of what you ordered eventually. I doubt that DD is really dishonest - just disorganised and cheap in all ways.

They will also probably change your shipping method to a cheaper one, send you items that they call "branded" which are actually EXTREMELY detailed and well made knock off's, just got my lovely PS3 Controllers... which take about 1 whole minute to connect to ps3 when turned on and then keep turning off during gameplay with most the buttons not even doing anything for about 3 or 4 seconds after you press them. I have 2 and these are definately not legitimate items, although they were sold to me as a SONY product which I had to pay that little bit extra for.
  • Wayne
    Posted: 01/16/2012 13:46 EST
    I started this forum almost a MONTH ago, and im still waiting for some of my items to be shipped, it was meant to take "up to 5 working days". I really just cannot believe how much they get away with mucking everyone around!
  • Ruth
    Posted: 01/03/2012 22:02 EST

Quote Content

[Q]There are many fake dino reviews all over the web. DinoDirect has bit off more than it can chew, I ordered via Fedex, paid extra for a few options, give me some BS tracking number for some budget mailing service which is not FEDEX. Chatroom customer service might as well be robots, they accomplish nothing, just put you off, and delay you. DINODIRECT may be shut down very soon, as paypal has to be fed up with this company, file a paypal claim right away, they will delay you, and bs you the whole 9 yards. They issue phony tracking numbers, you are looking at least 6 weeks to get an order, do not pay for upgrade to shipping, they are just taking the money, and shipping budget... Dino Direct, you can't hide the lies, do not tell people to go to chat, it is useless, do not email your other department, GOOGLE DINO DIRECT RIP OFF, OR DINO DIRECT SCAM, I wish I never found this place... FOR ALL YOU WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THEM, THEY WILL NOT COME, FILE CREDIT CARD, AND PAYPAL CLAIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new on this website and already I'm put off with the ad about free shipping world wide when it's not. There is another Asian website that I've done most my orders, they care a great deal about their clients and the sellers are great. If a seller said that an item will be shipped in 1 day and it's not you file a complaint the seller will be banned for a few days, the shipping is so fast and it's free, great website I've just ordered and Iphone (which is working perfectly) that I've received after 8 business day and I'm in North America.[/Q]
    What is this website?? I was also here just because of the free shipping..
  • JoAnn
    Posted: 12/31/2011 21:47 EST
    I've read a lot of awful reviews about this site after signing up here. It's strange, but I haven't had any problems at all. I've placed two orders in the past four months, and DinoDirect went through with them in a timely manner.

Although, there is one thing that I was a bit caught off guard with: the $3 currency conversion fee. I never know if items will be shipped from their warehouse in China or the US.
  • Valerie
    Posted: 12/29/2011 20:23 EST

Quote Content

There are many fake dino reviews all over the web. DinoDirect has bit off more than it can chew, I ordered via Fedex, paid extra for a few options, give me some BS tracking number for some budget mailing service which is not FEDEX. Chatroom customer service might as well be robots, they accomplish nothing, just put you off, and delay you. DINODIRECT may be shut down very soon, as paypal has to be fed up with this company, file a paypal claim right away, they will delay you, and bs you the whole 9 yards. They issue phony tracking numbers, you are looking at least 6 weeks to get an order, do not pay for upgrade to shipping, they are just taking the money, and shipping budget... Dino Direct, you can't hide the lies, do not tell people to go to chat, it is useless, do not email your other department, GOOGLE DINO DIRECT RIP OFF, OR DINO DIRECT SCAM, I wish I never found this place... FOR ALL YOU WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THEM, THEY WILL NOT COME, FILE CREDIT CARD, AND PAYPAL CLAIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new on this website and already I'm put off with the ad about free shipping world wide when it's not. There is another Asian website that I've done most my orders, they care a great deal about their clients and the sellers are great. If a seller said that an item will be shipped in 1 day and it's not you file a complaint the seller will be banned for a few days, the shipping is so fast and it's free, great website I've just ordered and Iphone (which is working perfectly) that I've received after 8 business day and I'm in North America.
  • Ray
    Posted: 12/28/2011 21:44 EST
    Welcome to DinoDirect. It might take a while and it might be in quite a few packages but you will (probably) get at least most of what you ordered eventually. I doubt that DD is really dishonest - just disorganised and cheap in all ways.
  • Kaira
    Posted: 12/28/2011 01:03 EST
    Where there any customs charges in the US?

Quote Content

[Q]Also with this company being located in China it usually takes about 3 weeks or so to receive packages in the US. I have ordered from other companies in China and they all take a little time. Happy Holidays!
    [/Q]
  • Penon
    Posted: 12/27/2011 00:32 EST
    Well, for Me DinoDirect is almost Perfect. I order something, it gets shipped out quickly, no Problems. But If You get a defected Item or have some problem, It is very hard to Get it cleared. Opening a Case is worthless, they haven't contacted my for over two months, & I have opened over 5 Cases. The Live Chat is very helpful, The People there are a bit slow, that's because they try to find the problem that you have & Fix it, & Also they talk to about 5 People at a Time. I had a problem with my Order, I haven't received it for over 45 Days, contacted them via Live Chat, had to do a bit of explaining, because it was a bit complicated, but later they offered a Gift Card in return, so I took it & Ordered again, now waiting for the Order to be confirmed, because it is holidays now. For The Whole experience, I'd five The Company an 8, for good quality products, Great Price, a lot of Coupons & Promotions, but a Bit slow Customer Service & Bad Grammar in almost every Page. I Have Over a 1000$ Worth of DinoDirect Products in my House Hold, & as I remember correctly, I only need to send an Android Phone & an Android Tablet back, because There were some Problems with the Products. I really love DinoDirect & The Products They Sell, But The most annoying thing on This Website is The Bad Grammar, Good Thing I Understand almost everything, but to some people it might be a Problem. If It Would be Possible, I Would Work for DinoDirect & Edit The Website for any Problems. I am a Loyal DinoDirect Shopper & I am Proud of It.
  • Samantha
    Posted: 12/26/2011 23:18 EST
    I am new to DinoDirect and reading these comments put me off dealing with them now. I registered 3 weeks ago with them and ever since have been trying to complete my registration to purchase wholesale as well as dropshiping. EVERY live chat consultant i try and speak to litterally just leaves the chat as soon as I mention the issues I am having with them.

I have many other suppliers from China (I am From South Africa) and they are fantastic, their staff are on top of their game and manage to "notify me' if their is the stightest issue that I havent even picked up yet!! My Clients all recieved their orders withing 3 to 4 days of me placing the order and I use Dpex which is the much cheaper option over UPS.

I want to thank you all for being open and honest about on the forum and warning us new clients on the service.

DinoDirect you should be ashamed of you customer service 'YOUR CUSTOMERS' insure your salaries are paid every month!

One last question for the forum....I have placed orders for wedding dresses which need to be custom made...has anyone experienced issues with these kinds of orders as the last thing I need to ruin anyones wedding day!

• Samantha
    Posted: 12/26/2011 22:59 EST

Quote Content

Also with this company being located in China it usually takes about 3 weeks or so to receive packages in the US. I have ordered from other companies in China and they all take a little time. Happy Holidays!
  • Lukasz
    Posted: 12/26/2011 17:02 EST
    Hi, I received two messages about delays in shipping. Now I'm waiting and I hope receive my laser quickly :)
  • Wayne
    Posted: 12/26/2011 14:45 EST
    Well some of my items still havn't even shipped and its been 3 times longer than the 2-3 business days, they changed the shipping method to standard post when I paid for DHL and 2 items I bought have been "out of stock" .. even though they said they had over 300 in stock and continued selling them online for over a week after I had placed my order. I might get the items by NEXT christmas if I'm lucky.
  • Aj
    Posted: 12/22/2011 01:22 EST

Quote Content

It has been one of the best online shopping experiences for me. Am now a repeat buyer. No problems at all.

Ross, you work for dinodirect, this company is notorious for posting its own reviews,

IT HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE< NO PRODUCT< TOOK MY MONEY< THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT LIES< WHAT MORE YOU WANT!
  • Aj
    Posted: 12/22/2011 01:19 EST
    There are many fake dino reviews all over the web.

DinoDirect has bit off more than it can chew, I ordered via Fedex, paid extra for a few options, give me some BS tracking number for some budget mailing service which is not FEDEX. Chatroom customer service might as well be robots, they accomplish nothing, just put you off, and delay you.

DINODIRECT may be shut down very soon, as paypal has to be fed up with this company, file a paypal claim right away, they will delay you, and bs you the whole 9 yards.

They issue phony tracking numbers, you are looking at least 6 weeks to get an order, do not pay for upgrade to shipping, they are just taking the money, and shipping budget...

Dino Direct, you can't hide the lies, do not tell people to go to chat, it is useless, do not email your other department, GOOGLE DINO DIRECT RIP OFF, OR DINO DIRECT SCAM, I wish I never found this place...

FOR ALL YOU WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THEM, THEY WILL NOT COME, FILE CREDIT CARD, AND PAYPAL CLAIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Melissa
    Posted: 12/21/2011 22:06 EST

Quote Content

The thing is it has been 6 working days for one order (not counting the weekends) and the items still havn't even been shipped.. .and my second order has been 10 working days and still only some items have been shipped but not all of them... I don't see why it is so hard to get all the items together in the time frame they say and send them all, not just one or 2 items. Unless all the items are getting shipped then this preparing time is EXTREMELY misleading

Well another thing you have to consider is that DinoDirect isn't a manufacturer, they don't make the items you are buying, stores supply them the items with which DD receives, inventories in a warehouse and pulls them from the shelves someone purchases them. So, it stands to reason that DD could have more than one warehouse in which they store their goods, and perhaps even at different locations around China. Which would then mean that perhaps when you purchase more than one item, they may not be in the same warehouse at the same time, especially if they are two different items.

So items shipped from Warehouse A may take a different amount of time than items shipped from Warehouse B. Also, some items may be shipped separately because they're being pulled from different warehouses at different locations. That or they send them separately in order to provide a cheaper shipping fee, or free shipping, if the item is small and light enough. I know that packages that are larger and/or heavier cost more to send, especially things that are fragile.

Or because it's the Christmas season and they're swamped with a lot of orders that all require attention.

I've worked in a company similar to this in Canada where we imported and exported a lot of goods to other countries. We began small with only a single warehouse until it eventually grew to be located in different cities each with their own various warehouses. I suspect it's much the same here as it is there.

Either way, I do agree that they should take a look at their "waiting period" and edit their item descriptions to reflect the actual waiting period according to the season/period so that people know what to expect. I know that we had a lot more orders than we could sometimes handle during the holiday peak periods and that sometimes orders or packages got lost in the process of getting things sent where they needed to go. And perhaps look at how to get things sent in a more efficient manner so things are pulled, packaged and shipped in a more timely fashion.
  • Lenora
    Posted: 12/21/2011 17:46 EST
    Also with this company being located in China it usually takes about 3 weeks or so to receive packages in the US. I have ordered from other companies in China and they all take a little time. Happy Holidays!
Previous12Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later