Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dino Direct run and managed by illiterate cheaters

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 985)
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dino Direct run and managed by illiterate cheaters
    Posted: 12/01/2012 03:20 EST
    Abruptly change the shipping method agreed at time of receiving payment,and offering to ship by Fedex,subsequenly changes to china Air mail, and saves more than usd$26,denying compensation to the buyer, for his delayed delivery and sufferings.Is not it a breach of contract?Punishable under law?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/18/2012 22:37 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q][Q][Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

We are sure to help you have the problem resolved.

Order number:39G83799-DD, In spite of my repeated reminder, you have again change the shipping method selected by the system as DHL,To Regular Post Service.Items are 1)A255200DEO, 2)X00010ANAS, 3)X00010BZIA-compesate me usd$5 for late receipt of goods , agony and frustration.[/Q]

Hi,SANJIB
    We are so sorry about that issue, we have sent you all items in the order in three packages. As to the issue, we can offer you $5 giftcard for it, if you take it, we can email it to you. You can use the giftcard to buy items on our DD!
    [/Q]
    INSTED OF GIFT CARD, YOU MAY TRANSFER IT(USD$5) TO MY DINNO WALLET AND OBLIGE[/Q]

Hi, SANJIB
    We are so sorry that we can not transfer that $5 to your dino wallet. But using giftcard is also faster and convenient. So do you want us to send you giftcard?
    [/Q]ransfer it to my Dinno wallet.Gift cards sucks,get stuck up, and I have to wait for more than 4 hours to recover the same to make the payments.Transfer the gift card to my Dino wallet.[/Q]

We have taken back the giftcard we sent you, and we will refund that $5 to your dino wallet, please check your wallet later for that $5 refund.
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/18/2012 17:23 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q][Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Order number:39G83799-DD, In spite of my repeated reminder, you have again change the shipping method selected by the system as DHL,To Regular Post Service.Items are 1)A255200DEO, 2)X00010ANAS, 3)X00010BZIA-compesate me usd$5 for late receipt of goods , agony and frustration.[/Q]

Hi,SANJIB
    We are so sorry about that issue, we have sent you all items in the order in three packages. As to the issue, we can offer you $5 giftcard for it, if you take it, we can email it to you. You can use the giftcard to buy items on our DD!
    [/Q]
    INSTED OF GIFT CARD, YOU MAY TRANSFER IT(USD$5) TO MY DINNO WALLET AND OBLIGE[/Q]

Hi, SANJIB
    We are so sorry that we can not transfer that $5 to your dino wallet. But using giftcard is also faster and convenient. So do you want us to send you giftcard?
    [/Q]ransfer it to my Dinno wallet.Gift cards sucks,get stuck up, and I have to wait for more than 4 hours to recover the same to make the payments.Transfer the gift card to my Dino wallet.
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/18/2012 17:22 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q][Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Hi,SANJIB
    [/Q]

Hi, SANJIB
    [/Q]ransfer it to my Dinno wallet.Gift cards sucks,get stuck up, and I have to wait for more than 4 hours to recover the same to make the payments.Transfer the gift card to my Dino wallet.
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/18/2012 17:20 EST

Quote Content

Hi,SANJIB
    [/Q]

Hi, SANJIB
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/18/2012 17:20 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Hi,SANJIB
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/18/2012 03:47 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Hi,SANJIB
    [/Q]

Hi, SANJIB
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/18/2012 02:44 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Hi,SANJIB
    [/Q]
    INSTED OF GIFT CARD, YOU MAY TRANSFER IT(USD$5) TO MY DINNO WALLET AND OBLIGE
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/17/2012 03:07 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Hi,SANJIB
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/05/2012 00:35 EST

Quote Content

Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

How can you resolve,This is clear cheating see the argument in RMA case no. 2034294518?Date: 11/20/2012 below:-.Quote
    "1) order34729953-DD, 2)13556952-DD, 3) 20032286-DD, 4)M3369898-DD, 5)Order # 357059OE-DD, the postage you paid for the five orders is USD$0.39 USD$2.99 USD$0.39 USD$1.69 USD$1.69=USD$7.15. So in total you paid US$7.15 for the express shipping fee. Most parcels were shipped via the shipping method you chose except some were shipped via regular mail due to parcel overweight or oversized. We can not offer you compensation for the postage."
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/04/2012 07:01 EST

Quote Content

Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused to you but would you pls tell us the exact order number for further checking?

Order number:39G83799-DD, In spite of my repeated reminder, you have again change the shipping method selected by the system as DHL,To Regular Post Service.Items are 1)A255200DEO, 2)X00010ANAS, 3)X00010BZIA-compesate me usd$5 for late receipt of goods , agony and frustration.
  • SANJIB
    VIP
    Posted: 12/03/2012 11:27 EST
    5) Order # 13556952-DD-The out of stock item SKU:A3273000RD .Refund cash.Please note in this oerder system choose Fedex as shipper,and chrged me additional shipping and handling chrges of usd$1.69,where as you have delivered only -7 items through Fedex, which I have received very promptly.4 items delivered through China Post Registered,may take more than 26 to 45 days,and 3 pcs by ordinary post, which may take even more time 45 to 50 days without any tracking no.As per your terms order eceeding usd$ is entitled to be shipped by tracking no.In this case violation of rules & terms are apparent, I am entitled for compensation for agony and long waiting frustration. This compensation is left to your reconsideration.In future do not change the shipping method without my consent.you may cancel the orders and refund me through my Paypal account.
    Changed shipping method 1) order34729953-DD, 2)13556952-DD, 3) 20032286-DD, 4)M3369898-DD
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/03/2012 02:32 EST

Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later