Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dress Size not as ordered

Stylish Slim Long Sleeves Round Neck Women Dress
SKU:X00010CFGX
USD$ 10.39
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 702)
  • Mahima
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dress Size not as ordered
    Posted: 09/12/2012 19:28 EST
    For my order: 56983805-DD, RC060213189HK, I received two dresses and one skirt.

Of the two dresses, one dress fits me and the other does not :(

I bought this dress: http://www.dinodirect.com/women-dress-slim-long-sleeves-round-neck-currency-CAD.html

The Size according to the website was:

Bust: 34.32cm
    Shoulder: 37cm

And now the one that I got from dinodirect is:

Bust: 31-32
    Shoulder: 33-34

Even the measurement tape slightly crumpled (which should have made the measured larger than it is), I get a small size, which doesn't fit me.

Coincidentally, the package of this dress did not include a size chart while the other that fit me had a size chart.

I don't know what to do of the dress since it doesn't fit me now. Shouldn't I get a refund?
  • Mahima
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 09/22/2012 12:47 EST
    Hi,

I received the other two items but they don't have any size problem. One is a belt and other is X00010CHFM. http://www.dinodirect.com/women-suit-single-breasted-long-sleeve-cotton-currency-INR.html

Single Breasted Long Sleeve Cotton Women Suit
    Size S

As you can see the Size S is similar to the size A193000LLE and they both fit me well. Please provide a solution for the wrong size: X00010CFGX

Quote Content

Hi Mahima,
    Thank you for buying from us.
    Please do not worry that we are sure to help you solve the problem.
    We checked your order and found that there are several packages and some are on the way to arrive. Thus, we are wondering whether you prefer to solve the problem of the X00010CFGX first or you wait and check the rest of the items, which are arriving, to see whether there are other problems so that we solve altogether for you?
  • Mahima
    VIP
    Posted: 09/13/2012 02:44 EST
    Hey,

Thanks for replying. I can wait. I'll let you guys know when the packages arrive.

Quote Content

Hi Mahima,
    We checked your order and found that there are several packages and some are on the way to arrive. Thus, we are wondering whether you prefer to solve the problem of the X00010CFGX first or you wait and check the rest of the items, which are arriving, to see whether there are other problems so that we solve altogether for you?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 09/13/2012 02:29 EST
    Hi Mahima,
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later