Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dropship price

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:13 / Views: 2604)
  • Matthew
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/17/2012 08:44 EST
    Aren't dropshippers supposed to get wholesale pricibg on orders as small as 1 item? Why then does the pricing switch to retail when I set the quantity to 1?
  • Kevin
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dropship price
    Posted: 01/20/2013 01:35 EST
    I guess everyone here answered my question. I guess I won't be dropshipping from DD. It's too bad, I wouldn't mind doing business with them , they have good products. Customers usually don't order 2 of the same thing unless its really cheap items. Just doesn't make a lot of sence to me. Guessing maybe they only want to sell to wholesellers which is good but they shouldn't tell people that they even have a dropshipping program if this is how they do it.
  • Irina
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/26/2012 09:42 EST

Quote Content

[Q][Q]Good day!
    DinoDirect provide over 500,000 products at Wholesale Service with small volume order starting from even 2 piece.
    Would like another try?

It still does it: 1 of an item in my cart charges retail price.[/Q]
    Hehe, 1 pcs dropship item cost more than retail price
    Fro example, look at ZOPO ZP300+ US$ 280.84 dropshipper price vs regular user (retail) price US$ 263.99
    DD just a kidding us, I think )))[/Q]
    I found that dropshipper account price = retail price (w/o coupon), but ordinary user account can use dropshipper price (even for 1 pcs now). I think DD programmers mixed up this case :) Please correct this
  • Sergey
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/25/2012 12:59 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Good day!
    DinoDirect provide over 500,000 products at Wholesale Service with small volume order starting from even 2 piece.
    Would like another try?

It still does it: 1 of an item in my cart charges retail price.[/Q]
    Hehe, 1 pcs dropship item cost more than retail price
    Fro example, look at ZOPO ZP300+ US$ 280.84 dropshipper price vs regular user (retail) price US$ 263.99
    DD just a kidding us, I think )))
  • DinoLisa
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/13/2012 04:13 EST

Quote Content

Aren't dropshippers supposed to get wholesale pricibg on orders as small as 1 item? Why then does the pricing switch to retail when I set the quantity to 1?

Dear Matthew,
    Good day!
    Please understand that we have two type of prices, retail price and wholesale price, there's no another type of price specially for Dropshippers.
    So, we provide extra discounts for dropshippers, and also dropshipper can enjoy wholesale price with order start from 2 pieces.
    Thank you for your supports!
  • anne
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/12/2012 13:01 EST

Quote Content

hi, did anyone get answers to these problems pls ?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/10/2012 04:32 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Good day! DinoDirect provide over 500,000 products at Wholesale Service with small volume order starting from even 2 piece. Would like another try?
    Because these people do NOT understand English and do NO understand that no customer of ours wants two of the EXACT same dress![/Q]

Dropshipping is a way different from retail so that Dropshipper will enjoy their exclusive price.

For more Dropship info, pls contact dropshipping@dinodirect.com.
  • Rene
    Dropship price
    Posted: 12/05/2012 14:30 EST

Quote Content

Good day!
    Would like another try?

Because these people do NOT understand English and do NO understand that no customer of ours wants two of the EXACT same dress!
  • Kim
    Dropship price
    Posted: 10/20/2012 23:24 EST
    Yea, im having the same problem. If i were to dropship 1 item sold and i'm required to purchase two just to get the dropship/wholesale price.. wouldn't my customer be getting an extra free item?
  • Colin
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/29/2012 22:55 EST
    I have the same problem, and DinoLily does not make any sense.

Any one know why we have to order two items to get discount price on many items? That does not make sense to dropshipping.

Thanks
  • Colin
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/29/2012 22:55 EST
    I have the same problem, and DinoLily does not make any sense.

Any one know why we have to order two items to get discount price on many items? That does not make sense to dropshipping.

Thanks
  • Adam
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/23/2012 06:01 EST

Quote Content

Good day!
    Would like another try?

I am experiencing the same issue.. How do I place Dropshipping order for just one item..?? And where do I find pictures without watermark..? Thanks a lot!
  • Matthew
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/18/2012 09:09 EST

Quote Content

Good day!
    Would like another try?

It still does it: 1 of an item in my cart charges retail price.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Dropship price
    Posted: 09/18/2012 04:40 EST
    Good day!
    Would like another try?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later