Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:GARBAGE!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:4 / Views: 915)
  • sara
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    GARBAGE!
    Posted: 11/13/2012 20:39 EST
    THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM! EVERYTHING I BOUGHT WASN'T WORTH $1! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    GARBAGE!
    Posted: 01/05/2013 01:32 EST
    Hi, sara
    We are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you. We will do our best to fix your issue.
    Also we need to make it clear that we can not delete customers' emails and we show products' reviews on home page no matter reviews are positive or negative. About the pictures on our home page, all are based on the products, but because of different computer resolution, light and some other reasons, the real objects would be a little different from the picture we have shown. Hope you can understand.
    As to your order, would you please confirm with us, you want to return us all items in the order or just few items (if you want to return us few items, please offer us the sku you want to return)? We will offer you solution once we get your reply.
    Take care!

• sara
    GARBAGE!
    Posted: 01/04/2013 10:45 EST

These are a few examples for everyone.
  • sara
    GARBAGE!
    Posted: 01/04/2013 10:42 EST
    Thats all bullshit! You deleted the email I sent you regarding my products and the refund I required. You in turn offered me a $25 giftcard for your website? Offer your garbage to someone else! The quality of your products is disgusting! I have never seen such terrible products. You should change the photos as they do not represent the merchandise you are purchasing. As well your site does not accept bad reviews so it misleads people into believing they are getting good quality products. You should be sued for your misleading website!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    GARBAGE!
    Posted: 11/13/2012 22:32 EST
    Hi Sara, we are glad to help you have the problem resolved but hope you would cooperate with us.
    Actually, we checked your order and record shows that you once contacted our cs reps on Dec 20 last year, said you are not satisfied with a certain articles. But when they repled and asked for details and pics, they never heard from you then.
    And now, we contacted us again, we are still willing to help. But we need to know all the details why you are unsatisfied. Does there any misunderstanding? Or Any quality problem with items?
    Hope you could contact our cs reps for more info. Thx in advance.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later