Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:How long need wait for stocking items

3.7V 18650 Double Batteries Charger with 18650 2400mAh ...
SKU:A0674000AQ
USD$ 15.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 524)
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    How long need wait for stocking items
    Posted: 12/13/2012 15:20 EST
    I recently bought this item in 3 separate orders, actualy :

15.12.2012 2x

and, with any way I was not noticed that this item is out of stock .

Now my question is, how long I need to wait to receive this items, OR, do I have rights to receive similar -even with higher price !

Actualy, I see u sell this items in combination with some flash lights, so..this is not out of stock, why u can send me what I ordered ? In time of my order, this item was IN stock, so, why I didn't receive what I payed ?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/17/2012 04:32 EST

Quote Content

1. Take exchange for similar price;

May I receiwe SKU:A13920000K , without extra pay ?

Hi,Ivan
    We can change the item for you, but we can only send you one A13920000K, if you do not want to pay extra. As to the difference, we can offer you equivalent amount of giftcard. Do you think it is fine?
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    Posted: 12/14/2012 16:38 EST

May I receiwe SKU:A13920000K , without extra pay ?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/14/2012 02:33 EST

Quote Content

I recently bought this item in 3 separate orders, actualy : 21.11.2102 15.12.2012 2x and, with any way I was not noticed that this item is out of stock . Now my question is, how long I need to wait to receive this items, OR, do I have rights to receive similar -even with higher price ! Actualy, I see u sell this items in combination with some flash lights, so..this is not out of stock, why u can send me what I ordered ? In time of my order, this item was IN stock, so, why I didn't receive what I payed ?

Hi Ivan,

Actually, such batteries A0674000AQ was removed from our site as it ran out of stock. But it may take sometime before it disappears from the site.

So, we hav three suggestions for you:
    2. Take equivalent amount of giftcard;
    3. Take refund for out-of-stock items.

Pls contact our cs reps when you decided.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later