Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:I never received my shipment

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:11 / Views: 739)
  • Namra
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    I never received my shipment
    Posted: 12/29/2012 20:37 EST
    This website is fraudulent because I paid extra for fed ex shipping and never received my item. I feel like I wasted my time and money on this website looking for clothes and ordering them. I'm very disappointed and I want my freaking Money back or ill call my credit card company and have them refund each and everything I paid for.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/10/2013 00:57 EST

Quote Content

What the hell it's jan 8th and I still haven't received my order. I WANT MY MONEY BACK:@

[Q][Q]I definitely will.

[Q][Q]Okay thank you

[Q]Hi, Namra
    We would like to apologize for the inconvenience it may cause you. As to the second package which was sent to you on December 8th, if you do not get it after January 8th, please contact us, we will offer you the best solution of this issue. Please trust us that we will do our best to solve your problem. Meanwhile, the lost time of the package in your place is one month from the date we sent the package out, so that is why we can offer you solution after January 8th.
    Dinodirect will take the responsibility if you do not get the second package after that time. Take care!
    [/Q]

You are welcome, Namra! Keep us informed if you do not get that package after that time!
    [/Q][/Q]

Okay, waiting for your reply!
    [/Q][/Q]

Hey, Namra
    Sorry to know you still do not get the rest item in the order. We will issue you the refund asap. Once we refund you, we will email you the refund confirmation. Meanwhile, you can also check your refund in your card.
    Take care!
  • Namra
    Posted: 01/08/2013 19:53 EST
    What the hell it's jan 8th and I still haven't received my order. I WANT MY MONEY BACK:@

Quote Content

[Q]I definitely will.

[Q][Q]Okay thank you

[Q]Hi, Namra
    We would like to apologize for the inconvenience it may cause you. As to the second package which was sent to you on December 8th, if you do not get it after January 8th, please contact us, we will offer you the best solution of this issue. Please trust us that we will do our best to solve your problem. Meanwhile, the lost time of the package in your place is one month from the date we sent the package out, so that is why we can offer you solution after January 8th.
    Dinodirect will take the responsibility if you do not get the second package after that time. Take care!
    [/Q]

You are welcome, Namra! Keep us informed if you do not get that package after that time!
    [/Q][/Q]

[/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/07/2013 02:01 EST

Quote Content

I definitely will.

[Q][Q]Okay thank you

[Q]Hi, Namra
    [/Q]

[/Q][/Q]

• Namra
    Posted: 01/06/2013 10:48 EST
    I definitely will.

Quote Content

[Q]Okay thank you

[Q]Hi, Namra
    [/Q]

[/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/06/2013 01:43 EST

Quote Content

Okay thank you

[Q]Hi, Namra
    [/Q]

• Namra
    Posted: 01/05/2013 13:54 EST
    Okay thank you

Quote Content

Hi, Namra
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/04/2013 00:48 EST
    Hi, Namra
  • Namra
    Posted: 12/31/2012 17:53 EST
    I'm very frustrated by you guys... I want my order shipped ASAP or I want my MONEY BACK.

Quote Content

[Q]This website is fraudulent because I paid extra for fed ex shipping and never received my item. I feel like I wasted my time and money on this website looking for clothes and ordering them. I'm very disappointed and I want my freaking Money back or ill call my credit card company and have them refund each and everything I paid for.

Hi, Namra
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you. But we have confirmed that you have got three items in the order, the fedex tracking number shows us the delivery information. As to the rest item in the order which is in the second package, we sent it to you on December 8th. Please understand that it is the busy season at this time of year, and the shipping time can be delayed by weather, holidays, customs' inspection and so on. But please trust us, we will offer you the satisfactory solution if you do not get the rest item after the lost time of the package. We have emailed you the lost time of the package in your order, please have a check.
    Thanks for your patience and your understanding!
    [/Q]
  • Namra
    Posted: 12/31/2012 17:49 EST
    I never received any email... Please resend me order tracking number

Quote Content

[Q]This website is fraudulent because I paid extra for fed ex shipping and never received my item. I feel like I wasted my time and money on this website looking for clothes and ordering them. I'm very disappointed and I want my freaking Money back or ill call my credit card company and have them refund each and everything I paid for.

Hi, Namra
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you. But we have confirmed that you have got three items in the order, the fedex tracking number shows us the delivery information. As to the rest item in the order which is in the second package, we sent it to you on December 8th. Please understand that it is the busy season at this time of year, and the shipping time can be delayed by weather, holidays, customs' inspection and so on. But please trust us, we will offer you the satisfactory solution if you do not get the rest item after the lost time of the package. We have emailed you the lost time of the package in your order, please have a check.
    [/Q]
  • Namra
    Posted: 12/31/2012 17:40 EST
    I still haven't got it... I recieved only 3 items but what about the rest? I paid for fed ex over whole item that was placed. I never recieved second item. This is ridiculous, you guys are ripping people off. I would like to know when would I be getting my second package?
    It's now new year and I placed that order so long ago.

Quote Content

Hi, Namra
    [/Q]
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 12/30/2012 22:04 EST

Quote Content

This website is fraudulent because I paid extra for fed ex shipping and never received my item. I feel like I wasted my time and money on this website looking for clothes and ordering them. I'm very disappointed and I want my freaking Money back or ill call my credit card company and have them refund each and everything I paid for.

Hi, Namra
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later