Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Malfunction, or not quality ?

SKU:A104100JTY
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 773)
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Malfunction, or not quality ?
    Posted: 11/18/2012 10:41 EST
    HI DD !

Unfortunatedly, I need to report this item, it is bad quality .

Dont know if I have right to refund, but:

This lamp look's nice, but when try to open front cower, to made a good seal, and mybe prevent vather damage, it stuck .

The screw on the lamp was not going sufficiently processed, so it can not be unscrewed. At one lamp is completely stuck, and it is now unusable. Taught by experience, the next lamp I carefully disassembled, sharpened with fine sandpaper, and now she is ok. I think it's a mistake in production, poor quality finish.

Am I entitled to compensation, he would be happy to send me a replacement, because I usually quite satisfied with the work lamas, both brightness and with use.

• DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 11/30/2012 02:26 EST

Quote Content

[Q]] Hey Ivan, we understand your concerns and as you are our regular mail, we will resend you a brand new A104100JTY. Order number will be emailed to you within 24 hrs. If you have any further purchase plan, pls look here:http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
    Tx for understanding, your a great ![/Q]

Replacement order 45309P27996-DD has been shipped out on Nov 25.
    It is on the way now.
    Any further purchase plan, be free to check here:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    Posted: 11/21/2012 03:31 EST

Quote Content

] Hey Ivan, we understand your concerns and as you are our regular mail, we will resend you a brand new A104100JTY. Order number will be emailed to you within 24 hrs. If you have any further purchase plan, pls look here:http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5

Tx for understanding, your a great !
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/21/2012 02:17 EST

Quote Content

Well, tx for offer, but I prefer if u can resend me this item . And, I don't doubt in your wish to have good and quality product, but here is what I wrote . I have enought tehnican skill, and if u try what i described, u will ended with same result . This lamp have not enought finishing screw quality, and I write this only to prevent more reclamation . I write again, this is good lamp, but need aditional care to prevent damage . NHF, but I realy wish to someone of your stuff try this yourself : Unscrew and screw upper tap ( that cower glass ) fiew times ( ewen 2-3 ), and third time will be unposibile to unscrew any more.

Hey Ivan, we understand your concerns and as you are our regular mail, we will resend you a brand new A104100JTY. Order number will be emailed to you within 24 hrs.

If you have any further purchase plan, pls look here:http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
  • Ivan
    (From Rijeka)
    VIP
    Posted: 11/20/2012 03:39 EST
    Well, tx for offer,

but I prefer if u can resend me this item .

And, I don't doubt in your wish to have good and quality product, but here is what I wrote . I have enought tehnican skill, and if u try what i described, u will ended with same result . This lamp have not enought finishing screw quality, and I write this only to prevent more reclamation . I write again, this is good lamp, but need aditional care to prevent damage .

NHF, but I realy wish to someone of your stuff try this yourself : Unscrew and screw upper tap ( that cower glass ) fiew times ( ewen 2-3 ), and third time will be unposibile to unscrew any more.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/20/2012 02:01 EST
    Hi Ivan, sorry that you have an item with problem. But we can assure you that we had very careful quality checking before shipping so that there shouldn't any problem like "mistake in production, poor quality finish".

However, considering you are our regular customer, we can still offer you $10 giftcard as compensation if you accept.

What's your idea?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later