Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:6 / Views: 802)
  • rehaz
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/20/2012 12:57 EST
    MY ORDER DATED 16 OCT 2012. AFTER SEVERAL CONTACTS & COMPLAINTS, THE PACKAGE STILL NOT RECEIVED ON 20 DEC 2012. CUSTOMERS NEVER BUY WITH DINO DIRECT!!! YOU WOULD REGRET!! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY MONEY HAS GONE!!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/31/2012 03:01 EST

Quote Content

I never got my stuff either... This is all fraudulent

Hi, Namra
    We did not take possession of your money privately. Our dinodirect is responsible and reputable company. If you do not get your package, we will offer you our best solutions.
    About your order, we have sent out in two different packages. The first package's tracking number shows us that you have got three items in the order, as to the rest one item is in the second package. We think it is on the way to your place right now. Also we have emailed you the lost time of second package, if you do not get it after that time, please contact us, we will show you our sincerity and solve your problem!
    Take care!
  • JAMES
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/30/2012 00:19 EST
    I suggest NOT using normal postal service. Free but too risky. I ordered a product 996T846Y-DD in July and chose the normal postal option but never received it. To be fair to Dino, they did offer to re-send the item when I complained. I think the original was lost/stolen, because the item I received was the 2nd shipment 6550201N892-DD. Finally received what i ordered after 5 months, on Christmas eve. Just continue to communicate with their customer service until u get your item. After all, u paid for it and better late than never.
  • Namra
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/29/2012 20:40 EST
    I never got my stuff either... This is all fraudulent
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/28/2012 00:37 EST

Quote Content

MY ORDER DATED and i have make 27.09.2012,but it shipped in 22 OCT 2012. THE PACKAGE STILL NOT RECEIVED ON 27 DEC 2012. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY MONEY HAS GONE!

Hi, elida
    We are willing to solve this problem for you, but would you please tell us your order number? Once we get the order number, we will offer you our best solution. Thanks for your understanding!
  • elida
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/27/2012 07:04 EST
    MY ORDER DATED and i have make 27.09.2012,but it shipped in 22 OCT 2012. THE PACKAGE STILL NOT RECEIVED ON 27 DEC 2012. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY MONEY HAS GONE!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT
    Posted: 12/20/2012 21:05 EST

Quote Content

MY ORDER DATED 16 OCT 2012. AFTER SEVERAL CONTACTS & COMPLAINTS, THE PACKAGE STILL NOT RECEIVED ON 20 DEC 2012. CUSTOMERS NEVER BUY WITH DINO DIRECT!!! YOU WOULD REGRET!! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY MONEY HAS GONE!!

Hi, rehaz
    We are so sorry about the inconvenience we may cause you. If you still do not get your package in the order, we would like to confirm your package maybe lost on the way to your place. Sometimes, the packages can get lost on the way to our customers' for some reasons. The lost time of the package in your place is about two months from the date we sent the items out. Hope you can understand about this. As to your issue, first, would you please contact our after-sale department to confirm your shipping address, you can contact them directly on this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2. Second, we have sent you an email about our solutions on your order, please check your email box to confirm which one do you prefer.
    Please do keep in mind that our Dinodirect will not cheat any customers. If our customers do not get their packages in the order, we will take our responsibility without any doubts.
    Waiting for your reply!

Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later