Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Need informations on an item I bought

Fashion Long Thicken Polyester Corn Fiber Hooded Zipper...
SKU:A2568000XW
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 411)
  • Dominic
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Need informations on an item I bought
    Posted: 12/03/2012 21:48 EST
    Hi Dinodirect,

I recently bought a trench coat on your website; the Fashion Long Thicken Polyester Corn Fiber Hooded Zipper Men’s Trench Coat (L). Unfortunatly, it is way too small for me. But I'll give it to someone for christmas.

However, even if it was saying "size large" on the website and the papers in the box, I have found in the back of the fur hood "size XL".

Since the coat was really small for me and that I have ordered another coat (the same one) but size XL, I wanted to know if this meant that the supposedly "large" coat I bought was actually a XL instead of L or if it's only the fur coat inside of the trench coat.

Because if so, I'll ask you to refund the coat I just ordered a day ago, since it is way to small for me.

I don't know if I was clear enough, please tell me if not. Thanks for answering as soon as you can.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/06/2012 22:22 EST
    Hi Dominic,

According to your description, and with what we found in your first order, we see that we sent you a size L. But as you said it was too small for you, we wonder whether a size bigger (from size L to XL) will fit you according to your own judge from the size L you tried.
    If one size bigger will fit you, then, your second order with XL size may fit you.
    Besides, we have size chart for this coat here: http://www.dinodirect.com/mens-overcoats-long-thicken-hooded-zipper.html.
    If you still worried, we suggest you have double check there.
    Any further problems, be free to keep us informed.
  • Dominic
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/05/2012 15:38 EST
    Will someone from Dinodirect answer me please? It would be really appreciated.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later