Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Newest Version of Android System for Tablet A3002000GT

SKU:A3002000GT
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:91 / Views: 45825)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Newest Version of Android System for Tablet A3002000GT
    Posted: 02/26/2012 23:37 EST
    Dear friends,

If you have purchased iMiTO AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC Multi-Touch Screen-Cortex A8 1GHz-Adobe Flash10.3 (SKU: A3002000GT ) from DinoDirect, now you can download the newest version of Android system for free at here:
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/

Warm Reminder: Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

Tablet WIFI to connect the wireless router set up tutorial

Three open WIFI function to connect the wireless router plate.
    1. Into settings -> wireless and network settings -> WIFI open WIFI function:

2. Near an open wireless network will automatically search for the SSID of the wireless router. Why the show has been connected to interrupt?
    A: This happens because the router settings,encryption tablet does not support.The Android system is supported by default is WPA \ WPA2 - PSK, the encryption method, requires a password more than 8, such as routing on this and use WEP.
    Secret way, and the password you set only four, and that on the plate are finished entering the four passwords, this button is not connected will be effective.

3. To the SSID of the route search, enter a password, but it is Rom?
    A: This phenomenon occurs, please look at the router's encryption is what kind of wireless parameters described above.
    Basic settings get set. Please specify the routers the WPA \ WPA2 - PSK encryption, and set the density
    Code can be more than 8. If the original is set or Rom basic settings in the wireless parameters where
    Look at the router channel is set to automatic, if so, specify the specific numbers can be, for example, is 6.

4. Has been successful WIFI connection and WIFI signal is very strong, why not open the web page?
    A: First the tablet does not support dial-up, if the router or the network is not set automatically dial the need to plate.
    To dial-up, so, tablet only connected on the road, can not be normal Internet access.Secondly, if you want to involve modified, connect the external network such as the manner in which, whether the automatic dial-up network environments have special requirements, whether it is multi-level road by the Internet, whether it is a wireless bridge, and so on. These all need to understand clearly can do the appropriate settings, do not have a solid answer.

5. When do you need a static IP to use WIFI?
    A: When the router is turned off DHCP, can not be automatically assigned an IP plate by setting specifies the IP address to connect to a wireless Network.

6, how to get the WIFI MAC address and set the IP address?
    A: Go to Settings -> Wireless network -> WIFI settings, interface settings in WIFIWIFI settings.screen, click on settings.In the pop-up menu, select Advanced and then you can see the MAC address, you can also set the IP

• DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 03/15/2012 03:23 EST

Quote Content

Hi
    I updated to new version, I like to know can I go back to old version and can you post a link to the software.
    Regards Tom

Dear Tom,

Thanks for contacting us. May I know why do you want to go back to old version? The newest version is very convenient to use. We sincerely hope you would keep the newest version. It is not good for the tablet PC if you update the system frequently. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

Regards
  • Tom
    Posted: 03/13/2012 15:15 EST
    Hi
    I updated to new version, I like to know can I go back to old version and can you post a link to the software.
    Regards Tom
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/12/2012 04:00 EST
    Dear friends,

If you want to install the newer version of Android system for Tablet A3002000GT,please do it like this step by step(Warm Reminder: 1.Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating. 2.The below operating process is only suitable for Windows XP system.):

1.Install Firmware driver and android USB system driver

(1) Install firmware driver(please confirm your PC hardware and operating system, Windows XP is advised)

Copy ROCKUSB and android USB to your PC and Install by Wizard.

Connect your tablet to your PC with USB. Please select install from a list or specific location in the popup window.

Click next to continue.

Open the folder Rockusb.

Please notice you need to select folder X86 if you use Intel platform or amd64 if you use AMD platform.

(2) If you are advised to install android USB system driver necessarily, please follow the same way.

2. Import Upgrade firmware
    Connect your tablet to your PC, long pressing ‘home’ key and click ‘reset’ .

After system identification, double click RKBatchTool.exe to start upgrade Firmware.

Find the update.img in folder imito_2012_2_10_forV4.03.

Click ‘restore’ and wait for several minutes.

After finishing, the tablet will restart automatically.

Now you can enjoy android4.0!

Thanks for shopping at DinoDirect.com!
  • Kristel
    Posted: 03/10/2012 09:14 EST
    Hi Michael.....

I tried to do what u did...Copying the update.img file to the SD...it recognises it when u load the tablet, but then what did u select/click after u click 'install'? And Did you copy anything else to the SD card to make it work?

I am on WIN 7 and it doesnt recognise this tablet at all,..nor does it go into any 'update mode' when i click/hold the menu + reset button.....

Quote Content

[Q]Ok. I've got to a point where Rockchip batch tool sees 1 device connected and I'm pointed it to the update file. but when I select the update button in the batch tool. I get the following error :" This operation didn't do, because of not supporting! **********Restore Done Success Fail**********. This is probably due to the device not going into update mode, when I press the reset button, the device is no longer visible in the batch tool. Any help out there. Has anyone updated to the new version?

I've got this to work last night. I copied "update.img" on to the root of the SD card. The tablet picked it up and when through the update process. When I had version 4 on the tablet, the WiFi wouldn't work. So I had to got to restore factory defaults. Wifi worked after that but i lost all my apps. If you can update it, version 4 is worth it.[/Q]
  • JOE
    Posted: 03/09/2012 16:37 EST
    i am real confused. can you please help me. i would like to have a step by step instruction.
    for example
    1. plug tablet to pc
    2. click on start etc

i am so confused on what to do and do not consider myself technical. you need to dumb this down to my level please
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/08/2012 03:20 EST

Quote Content

I have managed to get my tablet back to life by copying the update.img to the root folder of the external sd card then booting by holding the volume/+ key down and powering on. This gives a boot menu that allows you to update from the sd card.

Generally version 4 works ok (but I lost all my apps). However it appears not to correctly support the usb port. I cannot (reliably) attach any devices or get it to talk to my PC anymore! Either v4.0 doesn't support the usb or the usb is faulty. If the later, how do I get a replacement tablet?

rgds

Dan

Dear Daniel,

We have contacted our related department to consult this matter.Would you please try to update the system again?Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.We hope this would help you out.Wish you have a nice day.

Regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/08/2012 03:14 EST

Quote Content

I'm asking myself if we really need to do this upgrade! it's so difficult and so far it seems to me that none has understood how to do that!
    DINO, I suggest to write step by step all what we have to do to do this upgrade because not all of us have experiences with pc's!
    Can you pls write down the excat procedure to do this upgrade and also tell us why we have to upgrade to Android 4.0!
    Many many thanx

Dear FRANCESCA,

You don't have to update this taplet to the newest version.If you think your existed system is good enough to use,we suggest you not updating it.Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

Regards
  • Daniel
    Posted: 03/07/2012 22:49 EST
    I have managed to get my tablet back to life by copying the update.img to the root folder of the external sd card then booting by holding the volume/+ key down and powering on. This gives a boot menu that allows you to update from the sd card.

Generally version 4 works ok (but I lost all my apps). However it appears not to correctly support the usb port. I cannot (reliably) attach any devices or get it to talk to my PC anymore! Either v4.0 doesn't support the usb or the usb is faulty. If the later, how do I get a replacement tablet?

rgds

Dan
  • Marijana
    Posted: 03/07/2012 15:21 EST
    i like it
  • Muhammad
    Posted: 03/07/2012 10:24 EST
    why i cant move my apps to sd?i simply follow all the instruction step by step and it all went smoothly but now apps cannot move to sd..help me..
  • FRANCESCA
    Posted: 03/07/2012 09:17 EST
    I'm asking myself if we really need to do this upgrade! it's so difficult and so far it seems to me that none has understood how to do that!
    DINO, I suggest to write step by step all what we have to do to do this upgrade because not all of us have experiences with pc's!
    Can you pls write down the excat procedure to do this upgrade and also tell us why we have to upgrade to Android 4.0!
    Many many thanx
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/07/2012 03:39 EST

Quote Content

HELP. If I have an AMD system with XP does that mean I can't install the update? When I plug in the tablet XP finds new hardware rk2918 sdk, however none of the drivers on the download seem to work.

Dear Maciej,

Please update the system step by step,please pay more attention to this step:
    If you use AMD platform, you need to select amd64.But the AMD platform doesn’t support XP OS. So we suggest you using Intel platform, which supports XP Operating System.It would be more convenient to update the newest system.We hope this would help you out.
  • Maciej
    Posted: 03/07/2012 01:08 EST
    HELP. If I have an AMD system with XP does that mean I can't install the update? When I plug in the tablet XP finds new hardware rk2918 sdk, however none of the drivers on the download seem to work.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/06/2012 20:54 EST
    Dear friends,

About how to install Firmware driver and android USB system driver,please do it like this:Install firmware driver(please confirm your PC hardware and operating system, Windows XP is advised) Copy ROCKUSB and android USB to your PC and Install by Wizard.If there isn't android USB system driver folder,please double confirm your PC hardware and operating system, Windows XP is advised.If the system is not Windows XP,you had better change it to Windows XP.Would you please have a try?If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us.

Regards
  • Daniela
    Posted: 03/06/2012 16:47 EST
    hi all,
    i download rar file following the link but inside there isn't android USB system driver folder (as for the img you post).
    i try to install file .inf included but it doesn't work

any suggestion?
    many tnks
    dap
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/06/2012 00:44 EST
    Dear friends,

We will report your issues to our related department.Once got any reply from them,we will let you know.Your patience would be highly appreciated.

Regards
  • Daniel
    Posted: 03/05/2012 20:59 EST
    Help!!

I've followed the instructions but now I have what is effectively a brick.

The log of upgrade is here.

Loading firmware...
    Loading firmware Finished.
    Loading firmware...
    Loading firmware Finished.
    **********Upgrade Action**********
    **********Upgrade Start Total**********
    Test Device Start
    Test Device Success
    Check Chip Start
    Check Chip Success
    Get FlashInfo Start
    Get FlashInfo Success
    Prepare IDB Start
    Prepare IDB Success
    Download IDB Start
    Download IDB Success
    Reset Device Start
    Reset Device Success
    Wait For Loader Start
    Wait For Loader Success
    Test Device Start
    Test Device Success
    Download Firmware Start
    Download Firmware Fail
    **********Upgrade Done Success Fail**********

It now will turn on, comes up with iMito momentarialy and then a graphic of what appears to be rocketship with a keyboard in it, with a red triangel with an explantation mark, and that is it. It won't turn of or do anything!

rgds

Dan
  • Emanuele
    Posted: 03/05/2012 05:23 EST

Quote Content

Dear DinoLily,
    As all the other your customers which bought your Imito and uploaded to Ics, according your Firmware released and the guide, we cannot move now apps to sd card, and i guess that's mainly because of the rom, in fact all the apps available on the market to do so, doesn't work as they work on gingerbread.
    Can you please fix this?

[Q]Dear friends,

If you have purchased iMiTO AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC Multi-Touch Screen-Cortex A8 1GHz-Adobe Flash10.3 (SKU: A3002000GT ) from DinoDirect, now you can download the newest version of Android system for free at here:
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/

Warm Reminder: Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

2. Near an open wireless network will automatically search for the SSID of the wireless router. Why the show has been connected to interrupt?
    A: This happens because the router settings,encryption tablet does not support.The Android system is supported by default is WPA \ WPA2 - PSK, the encryption method, requires a password more than 8, such as routing on this and use WEP.
    Secret way, and the password you set only four, and that on the plate are finished entering the four passwords, this button is not connected will be effective.

A: This phenomenon occurs, please look at the router's encryption is what kind of wireless parameters described above.
    Basic settings get set. Please specify the routers the WPA \ WPA2 - PSK encryption, and set the density
    Code can be more than 8. If the original is set or Rom basic settings in the wireless parameters where
    Look at the router channel is set to automatic, if so, specify the specific numbers can be, for example, is 6.

4. Has been successful WIFI connection and WIFI signal is very strong, why not open the web page?
    A: First the tablet does not support dial-up, if the router or the network is not set automatically dial the need to plate.
    To dial-up, so, tablet only connected on the road, can not be normal Internet access.Secondly, if you want to involve modified, connect the external network such as the manner in which, whether the automatic dial-up network environments have special requirements, whether it is multi-level road by the Internet, whether it is a wireless bridge, and so on. These all need to understand clearly can do the appropriate settings, do not have a solid answer.

A: When the router is turned off DHCP, can not be automatically assigned an IP plate by setting specifies the IP address to connect to a wireless Network.

A: Go to Settings -> Wireless network -> WIFI settings, interface settings in WIFIWIFI settings.screen, click on settings.In the pop-up menu, select Advanced and then you can see the MAC address, you can also set the IP

[/Q]
  • Emanuele
    Posted: 03/04/2012 04:15 EST
    Dear DinoLily,
    As all the other your customers which bought your Imito and uploaded to Ics, according your Firmware released and the guide, we cannot move now apps to sd card, and i guess that's mainly because of the rom, in fact all the apps available on the market to do so, doesn't work as they work on gingerbread.
    Can you please fix this?

Quote Content

Dear friends,

• Nikolay
    Posted: 03/03/2012 12:53 EST
    Can you, please, write step-by-step instructions. Did you reset the tablet, etc.? I do not have a ROOT folder on the SD card.

[Q] I've got this to work last night. I copied "update.img" on to the root of the SD card. The tablet picked it up and when through the update process. When I had version 4 on the tablet, the WiFi wouldn't work. So I had to got to restore factory defaults. Wifi worked after that but i lost all my apps. If you can update it, version 4 is worth it.[Q]

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later