Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Newest Version of Android System for Tablet A3002000GT

SKU:A3002000GT
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:91 / Views: 45014)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Newest Version of Android System for Tablet A3002000GT
    Posted: 02/26/2012 23:37 EST
    Dear friends,

If you have purchased iMiTO AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC Multi-Touch Screen-Cortex A8 1GHz-Adobe Flash10.3 (SKU: A3002000GT ) from DinoDirect, now you can download the newest version of Android system for free at here:
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/

Warm Reminder: Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

Tablet WIFI to connect the wireless router set up tutorial

Three open WIFI function to connect the wireless router plate.
    1. Into settings -> wireless and network settings -> WIFI open WIFI function:

2. Near an open wireless network will automatically search for the SSID of the wireless router. Why the show has been connected to interrupt?
    A: This happens because the router settings,encryption tablet does not support.The Android system is supported by default is WPA \ WPA2 - PSK, the encryption method, requires a password more than 8, such as routing on this and use WEP.
    Secret way, and the password you set only four, and that on the plate are finished entering the four passwords, this button is not connected will be effective.

3. To the SSID of the route search, enter a password, but it is Rom?
    A: This phenomenon occurs, please look at the router's encryption is what kind of wireless parameters described above.
    Basic settings get set. Please specify the routers the WPA \ WPA2 - PSK encryption, and set the density
    Code can be more than 8. If the original is set or Rom basic settings in the wireless parameters where
    Look at the router channel is set to automatic, if so, specify the specific numbers can be, for example, is 6.

4. Has been successful WIFI connection and WIFI signal is very strong, why not open the web page?
    A: First the tablet does not support dial-up, if the router or the network is not set automatically dial the need to plate.
    To dial-up, so, tablet only connected on the road, can not be normal Internet access.Secondly, if you want to involve modified, connect the external network such as the manner in which, whether the automatic dial-up network environments have special requirements, whether it is multi-level road by the Internet, whether it is a wireless bridge, and so on. These all need to understand clearly can do the appropriate settings, do not have a solid answer.

5. When do you need a static IP to use WIFI?
    A: When the router is turned off DHCP, can not be automatically assigned an IP plate by setting specifies the IP address to connect to a wireless Network.

6, how to get the WIFI MAC address and set the IP address?
    A: Go to Settings -> Wireless network -> WIFI settings, interface settings in WIFIWIFI settings.screen, click on settings.In the pop-up menu, select Advanced and then you can see the MAC address, you can also set the IP

• Edrof
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 03/02/2012 03:04 EST
    Has anybody done this successfully yet? Could I have the process explained to me in clear plain terms?

Edrof
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/02/2012 00:40 EST

Quote Content

This acquisition is one of the best I've done, I recommend it, has a very good quality and good price

ANDROID!!!!!

Dear jean,

Import Upgrade firmware
    Connect your tablet to your PC, long pressing ‘home’ key and click ‘reset.Would you please have a try?

Regards
  • jean
    Posted: 03/01/2012 21:12 EST
    This acquisition is one of the best I've done, I recommend it, has a very good quality and good price

ANDROID!!!!!
  • Nikolay
    Posted: 03/01/2012 07:15 EST
    It is also possible to update tablet A3002000HT (HT and NOT GT).
    I do not see any big difference between the two items.
  • Nikolay
    Posted: 03/01/2012 07:09 EST
    People are asking how to put the tablet in utdate mode because MENU (Volume-) + RESET is not working.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/01/2012 03:49 EST

Quote Content

Hi, why can't Windows 7 find my tablet? The restarting procedure doesn't work! :-( Please help!

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for the information. In that case, you'd better change the operating system to Windows XP. It is more convenient to install the newest version of Android system. We hope this would help you out.

Regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/01/2012 03:45 EST

Quote Content

I also have no menu button, have tried every button plus reset, but still can't get into 'upgrade mode'. Also the only light I see is the red light that says it is charing, where is the blue or green light?

Dear Darla,

Have you noticed our new reply about how to install the newer version,which would give you a better guide.Please do it step by step,then you will install the Android system at ease.

Regards
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/01/2012 03:26 EST

Quote Content

Why i'm not able to install the latest Android version? I've downloaded on the tablet in download folder but when I click on it, it says that it's impossible to open it! why? pls help me...

Dear FRANCESCA,

If you can't open the downloaded Android version,which means that you are failed to download it.Would you please download the system again?Then double have a try.We hope this helps.

Regards
  • Darla
    Posted: 02/29/2012 22:48 EST
    I also have no menu button, have tried every button plus reset, but still can't get into 'upgrade mode'. Also the only light I see is the red light that says it is charing, where is the blue or green light?

• Lisa
    Posted: 02/29/2012 11:29 EST
    Hi, why can't Windows 7 find my tablet? The restarting procedure doesn't work! :-( Please help!
  • FRANCESCA
    Posted: 02/29/2012 05:32 EST
    Why i'm not able to install the latest Android version? I've downloaded on the tablet in download folder but when I click on it, it says that it's impossible to open it! why? pls help me...
  • Michael
    Posted: 02/29/2012 05:30 EST

Quote Content

Ok. I've got to a point where Rockchip batch tool sees 1 device connected and I'm pointed it to the update file. but when I select the update button in the batch tool. I get the following error :" This operation didn't do, because of not supporting! **********Restore Done Success Fail**********. This is probably due to the device not going into update mode, when I press the reset button, the device is no longer visible in the batch tool. Any help out there. Has anyone updated to the new version?

I've got this to work last night. I copied "update.img" on to the root of the SD card. The tablet picked it up and when through the update process. When I had version 4 on the tablet, the WiFi wouldn't work. So I had to got to restore factory defaults. Wifi worked after that but i lost all my apps. If you can update it, version 4 is worth it.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 02/29/2012 05:09 EST
    Dear friends,

So sorry to keep you waiting for so long.If you want to install the newer version of Android system for Tablet A3002000GT,please do it like this:

1.Install Firmware driver and android USB system driver

(1) Install firmware driver(please confirm your PC hardware and operating system, Windows XP is advised)

Copy ROCKUSB and android USB to your PC and Install by Wizard.

Connect your tablet to your PC with USB. Please select install from a list or specific location in the popup window.

Click next to continue.

Open the folder Rockusb.

Please notice you need to select folder X86 if you use Intel platform or amd64 if you use AMD platform.

(2) If you are advised to install android USB system driver necessarily, please follow the same way.

2. Import Upgrade firmware
    Connect your tablet to your PC, long pressing ‘home’ key and click ‘reset’ .
  • wayne
    Posted: 02/29/2012 03:54 EST
    hey guys, dinodirect support is totally crappy!
    if u guys want to update latest version, you can try here
    http://www.apad.tv/apadforum/showthread.php?2415-iMito-AM801-Firmware-Download-ICS-4.0.3
    full instructions! tq
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 02/28/2012 23:57 EST
    Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your concern on this matter.About how to install the new version of Android system,we will offer you the instructions as soon as possible.Please keep your attention to us.Your patience would be highly appreciated.

Regards
  • JOE
    Posted: 02/28/2012 21:15 EST
    ok i am just dumb but have no idea how to install this on my tablet. i have the file downloaded but cannot open. can anyone provide instructions for us chimps who do not have a clue what to do
  • Michael
    Posted: 02/28/2012 17:15 EST
    Ok. I've got to a point where Rockchip batch tool sees 1 device connected and I'm pointed it to the update file. but when I select the update button in the batch tool. I get the following error :" This operation didn't do, because of not supporting!
    **********Restore Done Success Fail**********.
    This is probably due to the device not going into update mode, when I press the reset button, the device is no longer visible in the batch tool. Any help out there. Has anyone updated to the new version?
  • Max
    Posted: 02/28/2012 17:07 EST
    where can i find the original firmware?
    Thank you
  • makksi
    Posted: 02/28/2012 16:45 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Dear friends,

If you have purchased iMiTO AM801 8in Android 2.3 Tablet PC Multi-Touch Screen-Cortex A8 1GHz-Adobe Flash10.3 (SKU: A3002000GT ) from DinoDirect, now you can download the newest version of Android system for free at here:
    http://uploading.com/files/235ef642/iMito%2BFW%2Btools%2Bfor%2Bandroid%2B4.03%2B2012.2.15.rar/

Warning: Please be noted that you have to take upon yourselves the unpredictable consequence resulted from updating.

Tablet WIFI to connect the wireless router set up tutorial

Three open WIFI function to connect the wireless router plate.
    1. Into settings -> wireless and network settings -> WIFI open WIFI function:

2. Near an open wireless network will automatically search for the SSID of the wireless router. Why the show has been connected to interrupt?
    A: This happens because the router settings,encryption tablet does not support.The Android system is supported by default is WPA \ WPA2 - PSK, the encryption method, requires a password more than 8, such as routing on this and use WEP.
    Secret way, and the password you set only four, and that on the plate are finished entering the four passwords, this button is not connected will be effective.

3. To the SSID of the route search, enter a password, but it is Rom?
    A: This phenomenon occurs, please look at the router's encryption is what kind of wireless parameters described above.
    Basic settings get set. Please specify the routers the WPA \ WPA2 - PSK encryption, and set the density
    Code can be more than 8. If the original is set or Rom basic settings in the wireless parameters where
    Look at the router channel is set to automatic, if so, specify the specific numbers can be, for example, is 6.

4. Has been successful WIFI connection and WIFI signal is very strong, why not open the web page?
    A: First the tablet does not support dial-up, if the router or the network is not set automatically dial the need to plate.
    To dial-up, so, tablet only connected on the road, can not be normal Internet access.Secondly, if you want to involve modified, connect the external network such as the manner in which, whether the automatic dial-up network environments have special requirements, whether it is multi-level road by the Internet, whether it is a wireless bridge, and so on. These all need to understand clearly can do the appropriate settings, do not have a solid answer.

5. When do you need a static IP to use WIFI?
    A: When the router is turned off DHCP, can not be automatically assigned an IP plate by setting specifies the IP address to connect to a wireless Network.

6, how to get the WIFI MAC address and set the IP address?
    A: Go to Settings -> Wireless network -> WIFI settings, interface settings in WIFIWIFI settings.screen, click on settings.In the pop-up menu, select Advanced and then you can see the MAC address, you can also set the IP

how do i install the newer version to the tablet?[/Q][/Q]
  • makksi
    Posted: 02/28/2012 16:43 EST
    Is this kernel 1.2GHZ enabled?
    The processor RK2918 should be 1.2 Ghz capable

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later