Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:No shipment on order, diffrent reasons given everytime when ask

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 550)
  • Salleh
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    No shipment on order, diffrent reasons given everytime when ask
    Posted: 01/27/2013 00:42 EST
    I've place multiple items on this order no.43512777-DD its already 2weeks and still no shipment after contacting thru live chat , was told its under process , WTH process take 2weeks and was told take only 3 days??? DINO YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN YOUR OWN REPUTATION.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    No shipment on order, diffrent reasons given everytime when ask
    Posted: 01/27/2013 20:32 EST

Quote Content

I've place multiple items on this order no.43512777-DD its already 2weeks and still no shipment after contacting thru live chat , was told its under process , WTH process take 2weeks and was told take only 3 days??? DINO YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN YOUR OWN REPUTATION.

Hey, Salleh
    Please do not worry, we are going to pack the items in the order which means we will send your order out soon. By the way, you have bought so many different kinds of items in the order and here comes our Spring festival, so many suppliers are having holidays right now which may delay the preparing time, hope you can understand!
    We will do our best to send the items out asap. Once we send it out, we will email you.
    Take care!
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later