Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Not being given enough postage info

GU10 3W 16 Color Change RGB LED Spotlight with Ir Remot...
SKU:A104100JTW
USD$ 7.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 599)
  • Daniel
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Not being given enough postage info
    Posted: 09/14/2012 10:21 EST
    I ordered 6 of these bulbs and I have no tracking info being sent to me and then I have an e-mail saying that the delivery I paid for is not sufficient so it has to be changed. I have looked online and seen many bad comments about this website of people paying their money and not recieveing anything and then not being able to get a refund. It all seems a bit dodgey. I also was not told there will be a 3-5 buisness day wait to preepare when I brought the item I was just told I have paid for the 3-7 working day delivery in which it should be with me by now! Anyone else having problems.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Not being given enough postage info
    Posted: 09/21/2012 02:22 EST

Quote Content

I ordered 6 of these bulbs and I have no tracking info being sent to me and then I have an e-mail saying that the delivery I paid for is not sufficient so it has to be changed. I have looked online and seen many bad comments about this website of people paying their money and not recieveing anything and then not being able to get a refund. It all seems a bit dodgey. I also was not told there will be a 3-5 buisness day wait to preepare when I brought the item I was just told I have paid for the 3-7 working day delivery in which it should be with me by now! Anyone else having problems.

Really sorry that you are saying so.
    There must be misunderstanding. But we are sure to show you that we are not scam, not the one as you say taking your money without providing you any item.
    We have shipping&delivery time frame on
    http://www.dinodirect.com/help/standard-preparing-time-and-shipping-time/currency-CAD.html, clearly states there is 3 to 5 working days' preparation for normal items before shipping, and longer time for other items, like wedding dresses.
    And we checked your order which was shipped out on Sep 14 with tracking number EE667317803CN, is supposed to arrive in 5 to 10 working days after shipping.
    You are going to get your package soon and we do hope you can also understand us.
    Anyway, please be free to contact us first when needed so that we can help you at the very moment.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later