Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Order approved yet not dispatched.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:10 / Views: 798)
  • glenn
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Order approved yet not dispatched.
    Posted: 10/11/2012 15:20 EST
    Order no: 95N04965-DD

Was ordered on 30th September. I added Fed Ex delivery as i needed the tablet quickly.

My order status still shows it as being approved but it hasn't progressed from there yet.

I tried to open a case to ask why. It was ignored so i have now opened a case (case number: 4203538320) to try and get my order cancelled and my money refunded.

I'm very unhappy about the whole transaction.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 10/12/2012 00:37 EST

Quote Content

I ordered my on the 25th and keep getting told it's because of the national holiday and they will be dispatched in 3 days.... 5 Days later i'm told the same again... Really disapointed in the idinor 'priority on shipping' service...

Most items have been prepared, Andy. Please trust us that we are sure to arrange you shipping as soon as they pass quality checking.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/12/2012 00:30 EST

Quote Content

Order no: 95N04965-DD Was ordered on 30th September. I added Fed Ex delivery as i needed the tablet quickly. My order status still shows it as being approved but it hasn't progressed from there yet. I tried to open a case to ask why. It was ignored so i have now opened a case (case number: 4203538320) to try and get my order cancelled and my money refunded. I'm very unhappy about the whole transaction.

Order 95N04965-DD went through and now, the items are waiting for quality checking. Once ready, we will arrange shipping for you.
    It will not take long.
    Shipping notification will be emailed to you as soon as items were dispatched.
    Your patience is highly appreciated.
  • Andy
    VIP
    Posted: 10/11/2012 17:27 EST
    I ordered my on the 25th and keep getting told it's because of the national holiday and they will be dispatched in 3 days....

5 Days later i'm told the same again...

Really disapointed in the idinor 'priority on shipping' service...
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later