Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Order not ship after 15 days of placing order

SKU:A005800AHI
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 515)
  • Salleh
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Order not ship after 15 days of placing order
    Posted: 01/27/2013 00:36 EST
    Order the product on 13 jan 2013, on live chat was told items will be ship a week later , still not ship ,I ask again on live chat with OTTA was told will be ship by end of 2nd week. Now is already 27 Jan 2013 still not ship. Dino pls do something with it and dont promise if you cant keep.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/27/2013 20:27 EST
    Hey, Salleh
    You mean this order 9533J609-DD? 9533J609-DD was sent out already on January 27th which the tracking number is RB190896294CN, you can check the information later on http://intmail.183.com.cn/itemstatus_en.jsp. You chose regular mail in the order, so the normal shipping time to your place is about 3-5 weeks. So your package is definitely on the way to your place right now.
    Thanks for your patience and your understanding!
  • Salleh
    Posted: 01/27/2013 06:50 EST
    30 days?? Stated for norm item need 2-3 days to prepare in my case they took 2 weeks just to prepare not to mention plus shipping will take 60 days??, and very inquiry they will give different reason for the delay. I juz wondering U might be 1 of their staffs to give all that reasons.
  • salah
    Posted: 01/27/2013 06:27 EST

Quote Content

Order the product on 13 jan 2013, on live chat was told items will be ship a week later , still not ship ,I ask again on live chat with OTTA was told will be ship by end of 2nd week. Now is already 27 Jan 2013 still not ship. Dino pls do something with it and dont promise if you cant keep.

usally items take up to 30 bisness days to be shipped to you you can just wait
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later