Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Post regarding shipping of Outerwear

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 767)
  • RAVI
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Post regarding shipping of Outerwear
    Posted: 11/23/2012 02:57 EST
    Dear DinoTeam,
    I already purchased from you and satisfied from your service.
    I like few Overcoat from your website SKU mentioned above.
    But the shipping charge is very very high approx equal to product cost.
    I mean to say most of overcoats and other cheaper price product that attract customers more but haven't free shipping on that.
    Please do something regarding this...Because you have lots of overcoat collection that i would like to buy but hesitate from shipping charge.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/18/2012 23:14 EST

Quote Content

Thanks for supportive Answer.
    [Q]Hey RAVI,
    You know some items can only be shipped by express shipping due to shipping restriction, so that we can only put on shipping ways which are available.

But have you ever noticed our Black Friday?
    See here: Everyone Gets Extra 16%OFF on Orders over US$100

Enter Coupon Code: Black

DinoDirect kindly reminds you that in order to get 16% off on orders over US$100, please apply the code “Black” in “My Cart”

So, check more info at: http://www.dinodirect.com/html/black-friday-seasons-sales.html?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
    [/Q]

You are welcome! Enjoy your shopping time here, and thanks for your understanding about this issue!
  • RAVI
    Posted: 11/30/2012 01:40 EST
    Thanks for supportive Answer.

Quote Content

Hey RAVI,
    You know some items can only be shipped by express shipping due to shipping restriction, so that we can only put on shipping ways which are available.

DinoDirect kindly reminds you that in order to get 16% off on orders over US$100, please apply the code “Black” in “My Cart”

So, check more info at: http://www.dinodirect.com/html/black-friday-seasons-sales.html?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/23/2012 03:18 EST
    Hey RAVI,

Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later