Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:RE CASE NO 7740859316

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 914)
  • janette
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/26/2013 00:15 EST
    HI I HAVE OPENED A CASE BUT HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY ,COULD U DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DATED 22/3/13 JANETTE ZINK
  • Ksenya
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 05/04/2013 15:44 EST
    I can't return the money for the goods with the month of February,for a very long time to decide and not even respond to вопросы.и themselves do not write!!when you put the money back for the распроданный order?????for one returned,and for the second there is still no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 04/16/2013 23:16 EST

Quote Content

hi ,just wondering whether my missing items have been sent ,thanks ,please reply ,janette zink

Hey janette,
    We have already notified the related department to send you the missing parts, once we send them out,we will email you.
    Thanks for your patience and your cooperation!
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 04/13/2013 22:14 EST
    hi ,just wondering whether my missing items have been sent ,thanks ,please reply ,janette zink
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 04/04/2013 00:44 EST
    HEY I CANNOT GET YOUR CUSTOMER CHAT ON LINE BEEN TRYING SINCE 8AM AUST TIME IT IS NOW 330PM ,STILL CANT GET ANYONE ,I HAVE EXPLAIED ALREADY WHAT I HAVE MISSING FROM MY TWO ORDERS ,THE FIRST ORDER ,ITEM MISSING IS A CAR CHARGER AND TWO SPARE PROPELLERS AND SECOND ORDER ITEM MISSING IS 8 BATTERIES ,THANKS.I HAVE ALREADY SENT U THIS INFORMATION AND AS I SAID CANNOT CHAT TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OLINE AS THEY ARE NEVER ONLINE ,SO PLEASE SED ME MISSING ITEMS THANKS ,LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN POSTED THANKS JANETTE ZINK
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 04/03/2013 00:40 EST

Quote Content

hi tried the site to reply ,not working i have set u all information ,please pass it on ,i cant get anyone online either ,what is the best time in australia time to catch them online ,

Hey janette,
    You can contact our 7*24 cs center on that link at daytime. Please contact them asap!
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 04/02/2013 01:33 EST
    hi tried the site to reply ,not working i have set u all information ,please pass it on ,i cant get anyone online either ,what is the best time in australia time to catch them online ,
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/31/2013 23:09 EST

Quote Content

[Q]HI SORRY ,BUT I DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE NOT IN MY SPAM ,BUT THE FIRST BOAT U SENT ME IT WAS RED AND WHITE I DID NOT GET THE CAR CHARGER AND THE EXTRA PROPELLERS AND THE SECOND BOAT WHICH WAS YELLOW ITEM NO 835399908-DD I DID NOT RECEIVE THE EIGHT BATTERIES ,FROM JANETTE ZINK ,WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ,THANKS
    [/Q]

Hey janette,
    Please contact our 7*24 cs center at this link: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2 asap. They will be so happy to help you with your issues.
    Hope this reply is working for you!
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/31/2013 19:00 EST

Quote Content

HI SORRY ,BUT I DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE NOT IN MY SPAM ,BUT THE FIRST BOAT U SENT ME IT WAS RED AND WHITE I DID NOT GET THE CAR CHARGER AND THE EXTRA PROPELLERS AND THE SECOND BOAT WHICH WAS YELLOW ITEM NO 835399908-DD I DID NOT RECEIVE THE EIGHT BATTERIES ,FROM JANETTE ZINK ,WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ,THANKS
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/31/2013 18:43 EST

Quote Content

HI I HAVE OPENED A CASE BUT HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY ,COULD U DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DATED 22/3/13 JANETTE ZINK

hi i have not heard from u on here could u please reply .have u sent my items yet ,thanks janette ,please reply on here
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/27/2013 00:40 EST

Quote Content

[Q]HI I HAVE OPENED A CASE BUT HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY ,COULD U DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DATED 22/3/13 JANETTE ZINK

hi did u get my message have replied
    Hey janette,
    Our cs representatives replied you on 2013-03-23, would you please check your email box? Maybe you need to check it in your spam files.
    Meanwhile, would you please tell us which item you do not get the charger and which one you do not get the battery?
    Waiting for your reply![/Q]
  • janette
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/26/2013 04:08 EST
    HI SORRY ,BUT I DID NOT GET THE MESSAGE NOT IN MY SPAM ,BUT THE FIRST BOAT U SENT ME IT WAS RED AND WHITE I DID NOT GET THE CAR CHARGER AND THE EXTRA PROPELLERS AND THE SECOND BOAT WHICH WAS YELLOW ITEM NO 835399908-DD I DID NOT RECEIVE THE EIGHT BATTERIES ,FROM JANETTE ZINK ,WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ,THANKS
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    RE CASE NO 7740859316
    Posted: 03/26/2013 00:51 EST

Quote Content

Hey janette,
    Our cs representatives replied you on 2013-03-23, would you please check your email box? Maybe you need to check it in your spam files.
    Meanwhile, would you please tell us which item you do not get the charger and which one you do not get the battery?
    Waiting for your reply!
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later