Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:RF Single Remote control& Fixing code 1CH Receiver

RF Single Remote control& Fixing code 1CH Receiver Tog...
SKU:A0640000CN
USD$ 8.99
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:6 / Views: 1100)
  • eero
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    RF Single Remote control& Fixing code 1CH Receiver
    Posted: 11/25/2012 16:04 EST
    Product SKU:A0640000CN "Aock® RF Single Remote control& Fixing code 1CH Receiver Toggle Switch" did not work like it says in product description."Operating Type : Toggle(Press button->ON, Press again->OFF)".
    It works like: Press button->ON, Loose button->OFF, is the product description incorrect, or is the product faulty? Order number: Z9668380-DD.
    Need to know, so i can make a new order to the right working product!
  • eero
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 02/04/2013 16:24 EST
    [Q]Hello! The third order I got was again the wrong type, the Operating type should be:
    Press button->ON, Press again->OFF. Why is the right type of Receiver so Difficult to get? I am very disappointed to your Service!
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/16/2013 01:10 EST

Quote Content

Okay, that would be nice.

Hi, eero
    We will offer you an new order number of the replacement, please check your email box later. Meanwhile, you can contact our customer service to follow up your replacement, here is their link: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2
    Enjoy your day!
  • eero
    Posted: 01/15/2013 19:59 EST
    Okay, that would be nice.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/15/2013 00:43 EST

Quote Content

Hello! I ordered the product for the second time, and I put in a note: Operating Type toggle: (Press button->ON, Press again->OFF). But the product that I got works again as Press button->ON, Loose button->OFF. Tell me please, Can I make it to myself to work like i want. I do not want to order a product for the third time.

Hey, eero
    We are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you. Would you mind checking your email box for our solutions? We have emailed you about this issue.
    Waiting for your reply!
  • eero
    Posted: 01/14/2013 10:56 EST
    Hello! I ordered the product for the second time, and I put in a note: Operating Type toggle: (Press button->ON, Press again->OFF). But the product that I got works again as Press button->ON, Loose button->OFF. Tell me please, Can I make it to myself to work like i want. I do not want to order a product for the third time.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/26/2012 02:47 EST
    HI eero,

We consulted the supplier and got such reply as follow:
    There're two modes, one is Press button->ON, Press again->OFF while the other is Press button->ON, Loose button->OFF. As there's no special requirement when you made the order, so item you got was sent as Press button->ON, Loose button->OFF.
    Thus, it is not description problem nor faulty item.

And if you still need the Press button->ON, Press again->OFF, you may order one and remember put in a note what you want so that we will send you the exact item asked for.

Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Any further purchase plan, pls visit here: http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later