Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:70 / Views: 25218)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard.
    Posted: 02/17/2012 02:58 EST

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard. Please join in this game by replying this topic.

The third winner will be announced on April 16. Come on! It seems that more and more firneds have joined in us. We are here waiting for your sharing!

PS:Please order products here: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444, then share your best buys. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

This game is over now.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 11/23/2012 04:02 EST

Quote Content

[Q]My besst buy here at DinoDirect: Nice product...congrats http://www.dinodirect.com/tester-multimeter-digital-highlight-backlighting.html Why? It′s cheap is lower than elsewhere and it has the all necesary functions to keep happy an electronics hobbyst. Very nice item!
    [/Q]

That's great you like it!
    Mind giving us the related order number, RAVI?
  • RAVI
    Posted: 11/23/2012 02:49 EST

Quote Content

My besst buy here at DinoDirect:

Nice product...congrats
    http://www.dinodirect.com/tester-multimeter-digital-highlight-backlighting.html

Why? It′s cheap is lower than elsewhere and it has the all necesary functions to keep happy an electronics hobbyst.

Very nice item!
  • maria
    Posted: 10/17/2012 12:37 EST

Quote Content

Dear all our friends, we are here to invite you to share your best buys from DD, tell us why you like the product most, the picture and the link of the item will be appreciated. You will have a chance to win $10 gifcard. Please join in this game by replying this topic.

The third winner will be announced on April 16. Come on! It seems that more and more firneds have joined in us. We are here waiting for your sharing!

PS:Please order products here: http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444, then share your best buys. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

This game is over now.
  • Judy
    Posted: 07/05/2012 21:31 EST

Quote Content

http://www.dinodirect.com/jackets-women-zipper-long-sleeve-pu-currency-BRL.htm
    SKU:A253800APR
    This jacket is really very trendy and it is made to last. The quality and design is really worth the buy.

I like this jacket.
  • Judy
    Posted: 06/07/2012 00:41 EST

Quote Content

This game is over now.

It'a a pity that I missed out.
  • Richard
    Posted: 05/24/2012 22:24 EST

Quote Content

[Q]I braught YW Korea V Neck Hollow Out Back Dresses at the price of $9.99. It was amazing. I love the low price and good quality. I like dinodirect, Hope it can provide us more cheap goods.
    My order number is 370S8304-DD. I would love to share my shopping expreence with Dinofriends on Forum. Wish I am the lucky one.

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your participation in this game "Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard !". Congratulations to Tina, she wins $10 giftcard. Her order 370S8304-DD is from this link:http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444 Tina, would you please check your email inbox? We have sent the giftcard to you.

Regards[/Q]

I like this game.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 04/16/2012 05:09 EST

Quote Content

I braught YW Korea V Neck Hollow Out Back Dresses at the price of $9.99. It was amazing. I love the low price and good quality. I like dinodirect, Hope it can provide us more cheap goods.
    My order number is 370S8304-DD. I would love to share my shopping expreence with Dinofriends on Forum. Wish I am the lucky one.

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your participation in this game "Share Your Best Buys from DD, Win $10 Giftcard !". Congratulations to Tina, she wins $10 giftcard. Her order 370S8304-DD is from this link:http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-444 Tina, would you please check your email inbox? We have sent the giftcard to you.

Regards
  • Thomas
    Posted: 04/16/2012 03:25 EST
    I have purchased item 9153W834-DD orders. For the prices I have paid I had expectations on the quality of the products and the products have lived up to these expectations.
  • Tina
    Posted: 04/16/2012 02:55 EST
    I braught YW Korea V Neck Hollow Out Back Dresses at the price of $9.99. It was amazing. I love the low price and good quality. I like dinodirect, Hope it can provide us more cheap goods.
  • Fran
    Posted: 04/16/2012 01:41 EST
    Hello!!

Today is 16th.

Who is the 3rd winner?
  • Aimee
    Posted: 04/14/2012 22:32 EST
    OrderNumber=5203X588-DD
    Cheaper than shop house. Does the job perfectly. Very good built quality. Came in box which is the official one. DinoDirect sent me a free gift with this product. Came on time. Quick shipping. Shipped on the same week of purchase. Dinodirect customer service is really good. DInodirect properly packed the item to avoid any transit damages. Definitely a worth product from Dinodirect. Totally recommend it.
  • Thiago
    VIP
    Posted: 04/14/2012 03:12 EST
    http://www.dinodirect.com/jackets-women-zipper-long-sleeve-pu-currency-BRL.htm
    SKU:A253800APR
    This jacket is really very trendy and it is made to last. The quality and design is really worth the buy.
  • weslie
    Posted: 04/14/2012 01:46 EST
    www.dinodirect.com - One of my top suppliers :)

I have ordered more than 30 items over the months at dinodirect.com and I am very happy with the website, communications, delivery and quality of the goods. I recommend you dinodirect is the best. Regards, Smile :)
  • Lara
    Posted: 04/13/2012 03:48 EST
    The prices at DinoDirect were amazing. We are pleased with our purchase. It only take days to receive my order. Not a bad thing when you consider it's FREE shipping!
  • Elizabeth
    Posted: 04/11/2012 23:55 EST
    My husband and I decided to buy an Android Tablet PC and found one for a great price. We did a review of the item and it was all quite favourable. The item arrived (faster than expected)via a courier service. I trust and love to buy from dinodirect.com
  • Fran
    Posted: 04/11/2012 03:05 EST
    My besst buy here at DinoDirect:

http://www.dinodirect.com/tester-multimeter-digital-highlight-backlighting.html

Why? It′s cheap is lower than elsewhere and it has the all necesary functions to keep happy an electronics hobbyst.

Very nice item!
  • javed
    VIP
    Posted: 04/11/2012 01:26 EST
    my best on dinodirect http://www.dinodirect.com/tablet-computer-android-tablet-7-inch-hdmi-tablet-pc-android-2-3-4-0-pc-tablet.html

after many research n queries i finally decided to purchase this tablet. i hope i made the right choice cause am very keen in choosing something to buy
  • Doani
    VIP
    Posted: 04/10/2012 21:41 EST
    My Best Buy from DD

http://my.dinodirect.com/orderdetail.cfm?cur=USD&OrderID=15080508-DD
    and i will buy one more time for other ring type.... because dd very great and very nice customer service
  • fotini
    Posted: 04/10/2012 03:29 EST
    Hi all! here and I decided to discuss with you this temu.nemnogo about myself, I am a mother of two children, educate them odna.tak's what I'm writing all this.? those who have children, of course, know how difficult it is to nowadays, their dress and obut.i then one day, just nothing else to do, I wandered to the site www.dinodirect.com.i a miracle! I found what I needed! prices I know quite ustraivali.ostavalos what quality produktsiya.i I decided! I did zakaz.posylka came on time and money, I want to tell you not only good, but excellent! a plus to all there is all sorts of contests and bonuses, so all good! twice I got a free sample (curtains and light bulb). my first order I made 10/25/2011 8597CO27-DD, and the last 03/31/201 85738126-DD, just this time I made ??13 orders and I'm not going to stop . I really like the products and the quality of dinodirect and tsene.spasibo that've read all the advice kontsa.ya products dinodirect.
  • brooke
    Posted: 04/09/2012 23:51 EST
    I'm glad I took my iphone to make shopping with dinodrect dinodrect to be very reliable.
Previous1234Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later