Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Share Your Opinions on Fee Gifts, Win $10 Giftcard.

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:33 / Views: 7409)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Share Your Opinions on Fee Gifts, Win $10 Giftcard.
    Posted: 03/15/2012 02:08 EST
    This game will last 2 weeks from March 15 –March 31. One winner will be selected at random, every person has a chance to win $10 giftcard.

1.Do you know what product you will get if you place an order on our website?

Here it is: http://www.dinodirect.com/freegift/currency-AUD.html

It is a Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer for iPod MP3 MP4 MD, which fits comfortably in your pocket, purse, or backpack and is handy to organize your iPod/cellphone earphone cord. But please note that it should be kept away from kids for it's NOT edible.

2.iDinor Members will get an exclusive gift with the first order every month.

Here it is: http://www.dinodirect.com/freegift/currency-AUD.html

3. iDinor Members have a chance to win free sample. What kind of free samples we offer?

Here it is: http://www.dinodirect.com/trialling/currency-AUD.html

4. iDinor Members can get a free birthday gift on their birthday. Do you like the free birthday gifts?

Here it is: http://www.dinodirect.com/free-birthday-gifts/currency-GBP.html

What kind of free gifts do you want to get? Mouse pad, alarm clock, USB or keychain? You can post your thoughts about the free gifts on DinoDirect by replying to this topic.
  • Leo
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 05/20/2012 20:16 EST
    I just joined and placed my first order. This site is the most interesting site I have been to on the internet. looking forward to doing lots of buying
  • Francisco
    Posted: 04/07/2012 13:06 EST
    I want DD to add as free gift, keychains. Sometimes they are usefull, and needed when you dont think you will need them...

ALso, can we have the chance to choose what free gift to receive when we place the order?
  • Chibi
    Posted: 04/07/2012 10:01 EST
    I like free gifts, especially when they are in random order... not only fishbones or piggy leds.. but everytime something different..
  • Viktor
    VIP
    Posted: 04/06/2012 18:39 EST
    Are the results available? Who is the winner?
  • Peter
    Posted: 04/04/2012 23:51 EST
    DinoDirect is one of my favorite shop. Never got broken or not working item. I'm very satisfied with DinoDirect.
  • Marijana
    Posted: 04/03/2012 14:18 EST
    i would like mask for iphone

Quote Content

Dear friends,

Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer is so popular among you guys. How about other free gifts for iDinor member? Do you like the keychain, flashlight, earphone and so on? Or maybe you have other thoughts about them. Please feel free to share your opinions here, $10 giftcard is here waiting for you.

Regards
  • Howell
    Posted: 04/03/2012 05:45 EST
    My tablet has been shipped and I still have received a tracking number. I shop at Dinodirect.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 04/01/2012 01:14 EST
    Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your participation in this game "Share Your Opinions on Fee Gifts, Win $10 Giftcard". Congratulations! Seckin wins $10 giftcard.

Seckin, would you please check your email box? We have emailed you the giftcard.

Regards
  • Manuel
    Posted: 03/30/2012 01:37 EST
    I like the fishbone cable organizer, but it would be interesting to have the chance to select the free gift in the moment of placing the order.

I suggest to add more items as free gifts:

Ball point pens
    LED watches
    LED Keychains
    Flashlights

That is my opinion
  • Francisco
    Posted: 03/29/2012 04:47 EST
    I have received several "fishbone cable organizers"... but I want to receive other different, for example, ALARM CLOCK
  • Brooke
    Posted: 03/29/2012 01:35 EST
    I execute shopping on the Internet for a long time. My friend told him about this Dinodirect. That is great! Huge selection of different products! Many explanations for special use the goods! Many discounts! Free Gift with each order! You can get Free Sample. The parcel came to me in less than 15 days - super! I am Love the Dinodirect.

Read more: http://www.rateitall.com/i-2519078-dinodirect.aspx#ixzz1qU50DBjv

http://www.dinodirect.com/Twins-Star-Crystal-Hard-Case-for-SAMSUNG-SGH-i450-SGH-i458.html
    Order number:32394G79-DD

I execute shopping on the Internet for a long time. My friend told him about this Dinodirect. That is great! Huge selection of different products! Many explanations for special use the goods! Many discounts! Free Gift with each order! You can get Free Sample. The parcel came to me in less than 15 days - super! I am Love the Dinodirect.

1.Free Gift with each order! The Free Gift is Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer for iPod MP3 MP4 MD etc....more...

2.I love iDinor Members exclusive gifts every month like ZY-309 3W 150 Lumens LED Flashlight (1 x AA Battery) , Men Durable Cotton Casual Crew Socks , 2093 Mini High Precision Wireless USB Scroll Wheel Optical Mouse (Black) , Honest Cigarette Butane Lighter with Corkscrew Bottle Opener etc....more...

3. iDinor Members win free sample like
    UltraFire UltraFire WF502B XM-LT6 3 Mode 600Lumen
    ZhongJian H700 Stylish Durable Wireless Bluetooth Headset
    Environmental Plastic Travel Food Equipment Tableware Set
    XYY Waterproof Washable USB 103 Key Flexible Silicon
    Enhot Elegant Women's Cotton Round Neck Long Sleeve
    Folding Navigation Hiking Baseplate Map Ruler Compass
    etc....more...

4.I love to get the cute KXC Shine LED Light Octopus Shape Key Chain.

• DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/28/2012 22:11 EST
    Dear friends,

Do you know what are free birthday gifts for iDino VIP member? Here it is:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/free-birthday-gifts/currency-GBP.html

Which one do you like best? Or maybe you have any other good suggestion.
  • Pierluigi
    Posted: 03/28/2012 17:58 EST
    I really like the Cable Organizer Wrap Fishbone, and I have 5 of these, are very useful.
    but I prefer some flashlight gadgets or outdoor tool
  • Francisco
    Posted: 03/28/2012 02:44 EST
    I have received as free gift, the Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer and I prefer it over the others

It helps me to keep organized the cables behind my computer
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 03/28/2012 01:34 EST
    Dear friends,

Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer is so popular among you guys. How about other free gifts for iDinor member? Do you like the keychain, flashlight, earphone and so on? Or maybe you have other thoughts about them. Please feel free to share your opinions here, $10 giftcard is here waiting for you.

Regards
  • NICHOLAS
    VIP
    Posted: 03/27/2012 06:56 EST
    I love the free gifts, There are useful and kewl, Gotta love a free gift yo can put to use.
  • Dmitry
    Posted: 03/26/2012 22:39 EST

Quote Content

[B] Какие подарки вы хотите получить? Коврик для мыши, будильник, USB-брелок или? Вы можете оставить ваши мысли по поводу подарков на DinoDirect ответив на эту тему. [/ B]

would love any gift. always nice to receive gifts. wisdom says do not choose their gifts to receive.
  • Romeyn
    (From New York)
    Posted: 03/23/2012 23:40 EST
    Love the idea of the free gifts, a great incentive to shop here
  • Viktor
    Posted: 03/23/2012 20:57 EST
    Fishbone cable wrap is really cool, I have 2. Nice way to keep your earphones neat when not in use.
  • amk
    Posted: 03/23/2012 02:16 EST
    Fishbone Cable Wrap Organizer is really cool :)

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later