Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Welcome Here! Feel Free to Discuss iDinor with Us

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:689 / Views: 48667)
  • DinoRebecca
    administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Welcome Here! Feel Free to Discuss iDinor with Us
    Posted: 01/13/2011 21:17 EST
    Welcome to visit and chat with us about iDinor issues. Just reply here about any questions and feedbacks. Or you may start a new topic as well. Your opinions make us improve iDinor beta more efficiently and quickly.

• DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/18/2012 21:46 EST

Quote Content

where is my package? How to get a tracking number? Please reply to mail

Hi, Anton
    We have sent the item to you on November 22th, the normal shipping time to your place is about 3-5 weeks from the date we sent the item out. But sometimes the shipping time can be delayed by weather, customs' checking and some other things. So your package is on the way to your place right now. And you patience would be highly appreciate!
    Hope you will get your package soon!
  • Anton
    Posted: 12/13/2012 10:42 EST
    where is my package? How to get a tracking number? Please reply to mail
  • Michael
    VIP
    Posted: 09/06/2012 07:01 EST
    Just joined IDinor and my 5% coupon already says expired. I haven't even bought anything yet. What is wrong?
  • andrew
    VIP
    Posted: 03/09/2012 11:53 EST
    Totally agree I also am letting people know how shit they are!!!

Quote Content

[Q]Welcome to visit and chat with us about iDinor issues. Just reply here about any questions and feedbacks. Or you may start a new topic as well. Your opinions make us improve iDinor beta more efficiently and quickly.
    I ordered a USB Microscope and paid - I only got a standard microscope with no explanation - it is totally useless and I keep writing but just get idiotic pages to write on an d no action - I shall now make up my own webpage in order to stop people having the same bad experience that I have had. I am sorry - I have given up - you are bloody hopeless and I shall let everybody know.

Borge

[/Q]
  • andrew
    VIP
    Posted: 03/09/2012 11:50 EST
    It's a piss take. Nothing more nothing less!!!

Quote Content

What exactly is iDinor?
  • andrew
    VIP
    Posted: 03/09/2012 11:50 EST
    It's a piss take. Nothing more nothing less!!!

Quote Content

What exactly is iDinor?
  • andrew
    VIP
    Posted: 03/09/2012 11:49 EST
    It's a rubbish site, like talking to a brick wall, I must have sent at least 10messages. They do not read ur messages !!!

Quote Content

I have paid for an order and you still not sent it as I didn't received any email about tracking number of this item. The order is 64S49966-DD.

I received an email that was write "The rest item(s) in your order will be shipped out as soon as possible. It(They) is(are):

Fake Two Pieces Zip Front Closure Drawstring Cotton Mens Hooded Sweatshirt M USD$ 20.65 x 1"

But after this email I didnt received any other email with info about the shipping of this Sweatshirt. I tried open a case and it past 10 days without answer. What can I do?
  • andrew
    VIP
    Posted: 03/09/2012 11:49 EST
    It's a rubbish site, like talking to a brick wall, I must have sent at least 10messages. They do not read ur messages !!!

Quote Content

I have paid for an order and you still not sent it as I didn't received any email about tracking number of this item. The order is 64S49966-DD.

I received an email that was write "The rest item(s) in your order will be shipped out as soon as possible. It(They) is(are):

Fake Two Pieces Zip Front Closure Drawstring Cotton Mens Hooded Sweatshirt M USD$ 20.65 x 1"

But after this email I didnt received any other email with info about the shipping of this Sweatshirt. I tried open a case and it past 10 days without answer. What can I do?
  • Diane
    Posted: 11/19/2011 16:34 EST
    i google for this item but no answer. so here is my question.i bought from dinodirect a Android 2.1 F9191 Unlocked 3.8 inch Capacitive Multi-touch Screen WIFI TV Cell Phone (2GB TF Card)but cannot find a case protector, an external batteries charger and extra rechergeable batteries would you please tell me where to search. thank you
  • Ana
    Posted: 11/16/2011 08:52 EST
    hi I need someone to get back to me regarding my order. # 721917F3-DD
  • Ana
    Posted: 11/16/2011 08:52 EST
    hi I need someone to get back to me regarding my order. # 721917F3-DD
  • Pete
    Posted: 10/21/2011 19:10 EST

Quote Content

I recently received my A9000 Android smart phone in the mail. I am writing to let you know that there are a couple of faults with it. The Micro SD card is not recognised (I have tried multiple other SD cards) the camera does not operate because it cannot read the SD card. Also the back button (return button) on the front screen does not operate. Everything else seems to be working okay. Can you please advise whether the cell phone can be repaired or a replacement be sent. Can the repairs be done in NZ?
    Regards Pete

• MARIA
    Posted: 10/17/2011 00:25 EST
    Hi i need some one to get in touch with me about my order no 260885W5DD i like to make shore that am goint to get a size 16 garments and not a small size child size.It is very hard when you trie to talk to some one and no one replays back to you it is realy bad for bussines.As a want to place more orders with you can you please let me know when am geting my garments please.Thank you
  • navi
    Posted: 10/11/2011 18:29 EST
    Its pretty sick
  • katrina
    Posted: 10/11/2011 05:53 EST
    How do i add things to cart on dino direct??
    I cant see a buy button
  • Dee
    Posted: 09/22/2011 20:19 EST
    This was my first order from the company and I was a little concerned. At the first the customer service seemed really great, especially the live chat. Once I received my item, a dress, it was made incorrectly. I even ordered a size larger in case I needed to take it up. However, the size is definitely not a U.S. woman size. Now that I'm asking for a refund, they are insinuating that I ordered the wrong size and want me to upload a picture of the problem. Uh, I don't think so. I'm not sending a photo of myself with a dress that doesn't fit correctly and not cover my upper body!!! So I have a feeling this is going to be a long drawn out process. Not the same type of customer service you would receive in the U.S. after-sale. If a product is defective or a customer is not satisfied, there shouldn't be a problem returning the product a getting a refund...no questions asked. Instead, they want me to upload a photo????
  • Zoe
    Posted: 09/21/2011 01:12 EST
    hoo~~~
  • bbt
    Posted: 09/21/2011 00:59 EST
    good
  • maycon
    Posted: 09/20/2011 05:19 EST
    great site, really liked to known and been buying ..
  • alla
    Posted: 09/13/2011 21:28 EST
    This is a biggest and ugliest scam because it looks very reputable but in reality there is no customer servise at all, the product doesn't match discription, sizes and quality. Don't ever ask money or refund-you will neve get anything. The best thing you can do is never ever order from them.Read more on internet about DinoDirect scam. After all what can one expect from some asian sweatshop? Sure you may get a standard reply to keep you interested but don't be fool and do your homework before you decide to deal with thugs.
Previous1234Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later