Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:What Kind of User Are You? Choosing a Tablet PC...

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 1290)
  • Android-Computers
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    What Kind of User Are You? Choosing a Tablet PC...
    Posted: 08/28/2012 14:22 EST
    I will try to summarize some issues while you try to decide for a tablet pc. The question is simple, "which tablet pc is the best for me??" Recently I try to make the same decision and I read a lot regarding this. So I will share my search results with you in case someone is in the same situation as me
    First starting point is always to specify your needs and what type of person you are or where you actually want to use the tablet pc. I have seen some profile groups and you can see these below. These groups are not meant to be the only ones but these are the most general ones maybe.

Frequent Traveler
    In this case it is obvious that there should be a need for GPS or simply mobile internet with the tablet pc. Portability is another key issue and of course the battery should keep longer than usual. Some key advises for this type of group to consider;

Mobile Internet
    Seven-inch screen or smaller
    Front-facing/rear-facing cameras Removable storage
    Mobile hotspot

A TechGeek
    This type simply needs the best of everything. Biggest screen, fastest processor...

Ten-inch screen
    Mobile Internet
    Removable storage
    Of course these key points are never enough so simply best of everything

Student or Teacher
    This type needs usually easy to keep notes and internet access for research or any necessary information. So basically you should have a big enough screen to use your fingers in a convenient way. The storage in this case shouldn't be a high priority as the internal should enough.

Any kind of Internet connection
    Seven to 10-inch screen
    Onboard storage

Music or Movie person
    Definitely a high quality screen with a high resolution, good stereo speakers and big enough battery to enjoy several movies or all day long music playing. Of course in this case again the storage is very important together with a good internet access.

Removable storage
    Seven to 10-inch screen
    Mobile Internet
    Cameras optional

A Reader
    The screen size is smaller but the quality might be important. The product weight should considered to not be heavier than any book You can have lots of pdfs, books and novels in one single tablet pc and change to whichever you want.

Wi-Fi only
    Seven-inch screen
    Cameras optional
    Onboard storage

Office Person
    As you spend most of your time in your office or far away during work, it is important that you be able to work from anywhere. A big screen size and continuous connection to keep touch with your office or boss is necessary. Again you can have a camera to make a video call whenever it is needed.

Ten-inch screen
    Mobile Internet
    Front-facing camera
    Removable storage
    Mobile hotspot

So lets make this topic more active and please share your idea, what is more important for you on a tablet pc? Write your own key points and if you don't mind please share in which sense do you use your own tablet pc. You can give samples from your life and help others to choose theirs.

http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-442
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    What Kind of User Are You? Choosing a Tablet PC...
    Posted: 08/29/2012 03:00 EST

Quote Content

I will try to summarize some issues while you try to decide for a tablet pc. The question is simple, "which tablet pc is the best for me??" Recently I try to make the same decision and I read a lot regarding this. So I will share my search results with you in case someone is in the same situation as me First starting point is always to specify your needs and what type of person you are or where you actually want to use the tablet pc. I have seen some profile groups and you can see these below. These groups are not meant to be the only ones but these are the most general ones maybe. Frequent Traveler In this case it is obvious that there should be a need for GPS or simply mobile internet with the tablet pc. Portability is another key issue and of course the battery should keep longer than usual. Some key advises for this type of group to consider; Mobile Internet Seven-inch screen or smaller Front-facing/rear-facing cameras Removable storage Mobile hotspot A TechGeek This type simply needs the best of everything. Biggest screen, fastest processor... Ten-inch screen Mobile Internet Removable storage Of course these key points are never enough so simply best of everything Student or Teacher This type needs usually easy to keep notes and internet access for research or any necessary information. So basically you should have a big enough screen to use your fingers in a convenient way. The storage in this case shouldn't be a high priority as the internal should enough. Any kind of Internet connection Seven to 10-inch screen Onboard storage Music or Movie person Definitely a high quality screen with a high resolution, good stereo speakers and big enough battery to enjoy several movies or all day long music playing. Of course in this case again the storage is very important together with a good internet access. Removable storage Seven to 10-inch screen Mobile Internet Cameras optional A Reader The screen size is smaller but the quality might be important. The product weight should considered to not be heavier than any book You can have lots of pdfs, books and novels in one single tablet pc and change to whichever you want. Wi-Fi only Seven-inch screen Cameras optional Onboard storage Office Person As you spend most of your time in your office or far away during work, it is important that you be able to work from anywhere. A big screen size and continuous connection to keep touch with your office or boss is necessary. Again you can have a camera to make a video call whenever it is needed. Ten-inch screen Mobile Internet Front-facing camera Removable storage Mobile hotspot So lets make this topic more active and please share your idea, what is more important for you on a tablet pc? Write your own key points and if you don't mind please share in which sense do you use your own tablet pc. You can give samples from your life and help others to choose theirs. http://www.dinodirect.com/currency-USD.html?DDID=3451-442

Wonderful!
    I belong to group Mobile Internet :)
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later