Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:complaint

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:7 / Views: 1337)
  • dusan
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    complaint
    Posted: 09/20/2012 13:23 EST
    Hi, you 2/9/2012 I wrote about my order, which I did not come complete, I did not get a dress that I paid. I wrote to you that I would like to place them other clothes and I paid the balance. However, to date I have not received a reply. Write to me if you send me the replacement clothes or return my money to paypal for undelivered dress. Alena Nemcova, Slovakia
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    complaint
    Posted: 11/29/2012 04:19 EST

Quote Content

Hello, thank you for your answer. You can send me as compensation for undelivered dress $ 7 gift card. For understanding and thanks equipment. Du?an Nemec

Hi dusan,

Finally we issued refund for the unshipped item as you asked later.

You must received it already.

Any further purchase plan, pls visit here:
    http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=OTIYNTQZOTK0NJIXODA5
  • dusan
    complaint
    Posted: 11/24/2012 02:39 EST
    Hello, write me where I can pick up 7 dollar gift for undelivered goods. Thank you, Alena Nemcova, Slovakia
  • dusan
    complaint
    Posted: 09/29/2012 06:37 EST
    Hello, thank you for your answer. You can send me as compensation for undelivered dress $ 7 gift card. For understanding and thanks equipment. Du?an Nemec
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    complaint
    Posted: 09/28/2012 23:17 EST

Quote Content

Hello, the order of 16.8.2012 I received, but I am still waiting for an incomplete order, you send me before- GRF 16 gigabytes Micro SD / TF Card slot for SD card adapter SKU: A0003000BA Get Dino Point ? from writing reviews, add pictures, Post or videos. The first five customers can get double points! € 6.29 € 6.29 1 lot Qita New Style Hip Charming Bead Strap Dress Women SKU: A193000PPF Get Dino Point ? from writing reviews, add pictures, Post or videos. The first five customers can get double points! € 5.69 € 5.69 1 piece Stretch Cotton Long Sleeve Women's Dresses SKU: X000100SOK Color - Rose red Get Dino Point ? from writing reviews, add pictures, Post or videos. The first five customers can get double points! 1 € 5.69 € 5.69, 06/17/2012 12909353-DD ExpressCheckout Partial out of stock Regular Post Service -- € 16.94 I received this dress- Long Sleeve Stretch Cotton Womens Dresses, SKU:X000100SOK - 5,69e

hi dusan, hope you are doing good today.
    Order 12909353-DD was partially shipped on August 9 in two packages with X000100SOK not being shipped as it was out of stock.

After shipping, we emailed you informing you this and suggested you $7 giftcard but never heared from you.

So now, we are wondering whether you prefer to take the giftcard or ask for refund.
    What's your idea?
  • dusan
    complaint
    Posted: 09/27/2012 07:07 EST
    Because I still have not answered my complaint, about clothes that you did not send me, I ask you to return € 5.69 for paypal account, Alena Nemcova, Slovakia
  • dusan
    complaint
    Posted: 09/21/2012 08:41 EST
    Hello, the order of 16.8.2012 I received, but I am still waiting for an incomplete order, you send me before-

GRF 16 gigabytes Micro SD / TF Card slot for SD card adapter
    SKU: A0003000BA
    Get Dino Point ? from writing reviews, add pictures, Post or videos. The first five customers can get double points!

€ 6.29 € 6.29 1 lot

Qita New Style Hip Charming Bead Strap Dress Women
    SKU: A193000PPF
    Get Dino Point ? from writing reviews, add pictures, Post or videos. The first five customers can get double points!

€ 5.69 € 5.69 1 piece

Stretch Cotton Long Sleeve Women's Dresses
    SKU: X000100SOK
    Color - Rose red

1 € 5.69 € 5.69, 06/17/2012 12909353-DD ExpressCheckout Partial out of stock Regular Post Service -- € 16.94
    I received this dress- Long Sleeve Stretch Cotton Womens Dresses, SKU:X000100SOK - 5,69e
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    complaint
    Posted: 09/20/2012 22:18 EST
    Hey dusan,
    Thank you for purchasing from us.
    We checked your order and found the QT New Style Cluster V Collar Women Dresses you ordered on Aug 14 was shipped out on Aug 16.
    As you chose Regula mail, shipping will take about 5 weeks. Thus, you are going to get your dress soon. So, no need to pay any balance for replacement.
    But if you find another item you like, we'd like to offer a coupon FRD so that you may get 5% off discount.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later