Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:wrong merchandise and problems with it since July!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:8 / Views: 1116)
  • lincoln
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    wrong merchandise and problems with it since July!
    Posted: 10/26/2012 09:12 EST
    Regarding case 3115721636: I have been to the Post Office and NOW I fully understand what happened: the package that should be containing six RA583015812CN items/OrderNo: X1158928-DD came with the wrong merchandise (order # 709A35U5-DD to Ian Maloff, Canada) - reason why I NEVER received that portion of my goods! I'm tired to work for you because you cannot solve my problem yourselves! I WANT my merchandise - it doesn't matter if you sent it to the wrong place or didn't send it at all. Solve my problem, for I cannot recommend your business or even perform another purchase after that HUGE failure of yours. In other words, you're about to lose a customer and possibly other ones due to what happened!
    This novel started on 07/19/2012. It's about time you have it solved for good!
    And I thought I had found the best "channel" to perform my purchasings abroad... what a sad joke... but you still have time to amend things: fulfil YOUR end of work like I sorryfully did with mine.
    Lincoln Tendler
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/18/2012 23:11 EST
    Hi, lincoln
    We are so sorry about this issue. We can resend you the items which you did not get in the order, but we can not sure you that you can get them before Xmas, so do you still want us to resend them to you. And by the way, the items A2076000NM A0433000BG are out of stock right now, so we can offer you $10 giftcard for them, would that be fine?
  • lincoln
    Posted: 11/30/2012 08:38 EST
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I have just received this message from you and I believe that now you seem to be trying to solve my problem - finally!
    Hence,
    I hereby accept you change the 2 lacking items for others of similar function and also send the other 4 items together (that is to say 6 items) before they end too.
    In other words, from now on I am waiting for the sending of ALL items, agreeing with the substitution of the two quoted ones, with no further questioning.
    Please acknowledge the receiving of this message ASAP so I know you are fully aware of my decision and agree with that.
    Lincoln

Hi lincoln,

We are willing to resend you the 6 items but as item A0433000BG & A2076000NM which were for clearance are out of stock now, we wonder whether you prefer have other similar item, or we ship you the other four items first. Or, we can also issue you refund for the 6 unshipped items.

Which do you prefer?
    Hi lincoln,

We are willing to resend you the 6 items but as item A0433000BG & A2076000NM which were for clearance are out of stock now, we wonder whether you prefer have other similar item, or we ship you the other four items first. Or, we can also issue you refund for the 6 unshipped items.

Which do you prefer? [/Q]
  • lincoln
    Posted: 11/30/2012 08:24 EST
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I have just received this message from you and I believe that now you seem to be trying to solve my problem - finally!
    Hence,
    I hereby accept you change the 2 lacking items for others of similar function and also send the other 4 items together (that is to say 6 items) before they end too.
    In other words, from now on I am waiting for the sending of ALL items, agreeing with the substitution of the two quoted ones, with no further questioning.
    Please acknowledge the receiving of this message ASAP so I know you are fully aware of my decision and agree with that.
    Lincoln

Hi lincoln,

Which do you prefer?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 11/30/2012 01:23 EST

Quote Content

AGAIN: SEND THE ITEMS I PAID FOR! I'm getting tired of writing to you again and again and again! Being sorry and not doing the move doesn't help at all. Let's see if this time you HONOR your end the way it ought to be done long ago. [Q]We are sorry lincoln. But thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience. We have your order X1158928-DD and another order 709A35U5-DD mixed up. As you did not get the package RA583015812CN (6 articles, total amount $ 26.04), we are wondering whether you prefer we resend you the items, or have exchange for other items, or take giftcard. If you choose non of the above, we can also issue refund for the 6 items. Which do you prefer?
    [/Q]

Hi lincoln,

Which do you prefer?
  • lincoln
    Posted: 11/29/2012 08:59 EST
    AGAIN: SEND THE ITEMS I PAID FOR! I'm getting tired of writing to you again and again and again! Being sorry and not doing the move doesn't help at all.
    Let's see if this time you HONOR your end the way it ought to be done long ago.

Quote Content

We are sorry lincoln. But thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.

We have your order X1158928-DD and another order 709A35U5-DD mixed up.

As you did not get the package RA583015812CN (6 articles, total amount $ 26.04), we are wondering whether you prefer we resend you the items, or have exchange for other items, or take giftcard.

If you choose non of the above, we can also issue refund for the 6 items.

Which do you prefer?
  • lincoln
    Posted: 11/29/2012 08:56 EST
    COMPLAINT (written & sent for the 1st time in SEPT 26, 2012). This is another sending w/ updating in the text.
    - The order X1158928-DD only had 3 items: SKU A033900DND, A023900AAW and A0175000EI. The rest (list below) NEVER came in - Question: where are the rest of the items I purchased? I understand you have lots of orders to send but I need my other items so I can't talk good about you OR RISK another purchasing. I’m waiting for the delivery of the lacking merchandise, OK?
    Lincoln Tendler
    Order number:X1158928-DD
    Gornzon 2GB Lovely Cat Shaped Cartoon... Qty:1 piece SKU:A033900CBU
    RA583015812CN Shipped
    Metal Bicycle Ring Bell...
    Qty:1 piece SKU:A04040000A
    RA583015812CN
    Square Multifunct. Pen Holder... N15364
    Qty:1 piece SKU:A0433000BG
    RA583015812CN
    Car Joy Mini AirPurifier/...Oxygen Bar Qty:1 piece SKU:A0418000DQ RA583015812CN
    Cute Colorful Light Egg.. Qty:1 piece SKU:A2076000NM RA583015812CN
    DongSheng Unisex Watch.. Qty:1
    SKU:A105000ALT RA583015812CN
    SOLVE MY CASE!!!
  • lincoln
    Posted: 10/29/2012 07:51 EST
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    fortunately you have found now what I had found some time ago: the mixing up between two orders. And now that you are aware of it I oficially ask that you RESEND the items as far as some of them shall be very useful to me whereas one of them is specifically waiting to be given as a gift to someone I care for.Hence, since now I shall be waiting for you to re-pack the lacking goods and send them to me, for what I thank you in advance. When (and if) they arrive to my hands, THEN I shall try placing more orders.
    Please confirm that you have seen this and that you shall comply with my needs expressed above.
    Lincoln

Quote Content

We are sorry lincoln. But thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience.

As you did not get the package RA583015812CN (6 articles, total amount $ 26.04), we are wondering whether you prefer we resend you the items, or have exchange for other items, or take giftcard.

Which do you prefer?
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 10/29/2012 02:28 EST

Which do you prefer?
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later