Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Be DinoDirect's Forum Moderator, Get $10 Giftcard Every Month!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:16 / Views: 2584)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Be DinoDirect's Forum Moderator, Get $10 Giftcard Every Month!
    Posted: 04/11/2012 05:33 EST
    Dear DinoDirect's Forum Members,

Thanks for your long term support on DinoDirect Forum! We are here to invite you to join in the campaign of DinoDirect forum’s moderator. Moderators are needed for this forum. It only needs several minutes every day, you shall get a special prize or privilege as rewards monthly once you win the selection!
    What does a Moderator need to do?
    1. Manage several parts of the forum
    2. Attract more people join the club
    3. Interact with club members centered on the theme of the club
    Thank you for taking time to read this! It will be a great pleasure if you can join in this campaign.

How to apply for moderator?
    Please let us know your thoughts below this topic. We will contact you via email if we think you are competent as a moderator.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/19/2012 01:30 EST

Quote Content

I have been doing Internet sales, at this time we plan to cooperate with Your shop.

It is interesting to me to be a moderator on the forum of Your shop, spend enough time to order, and in a short time we'll work it is only with Your shop, thereby constantly be. Can аддекватно answer the questions of Russian-speaking customers.

With Respect Dmitry
    (Data for the connection You will be able to see in my profile)

Hi, Dmitriy
    We are so happy to hear that you like our dinodirct. And we are looking forward to doing business with you. And we are afraid that we can only speak English here.
  • Dmitriy
    VIP
    Posted: 11/11/2012 12:39 EST
    I have been doing Internet sales, at this time we plan to cooperate with Your shop.

It is interesting to me to be a moderator on the forum of Your shop, spend enough time to order, and in a short time we'll work it is only with Your shop, thereby constantly be. Can аддекватно answer the questions of Russian-speaking customers.

With Respect Dmitry
    (Data for the connection You will be able to see in my profile)
  • Ezran
    Posted: 05/15/2012 07:11 EST
    ok i want be a part of this moderator thing. contact me via email. the way i see it, only dinolily has been handling the answers to all the many questions. i have what it takes. invite me to your club dinolily. i assure you wont be dissapointed.
  • Bertholet
    (From Other^Fribourg)
    Posted: 05/12/2012 03:45 EST

Quote Content

hi
    my name is Anabel,i am looking for friend that is why i am writing you, so accept
    my invitation for friend, and write me back with my email address (anabeljobe@gmx.com) as follows
    write me here so that i will send you my picture and
    details about me, i wait for your reply to my Email

mis Anabel
  • Hollie
    Posted: 04/17/2012 01:29 EST

I want to be part of dinodirect big family.
  • Thomas
    Posted: 04/16/2012 03:28 EST
    Good Day DinoLily!

I am interested in to being forum moderator. I have been moderator of many forums and this is not the first time for me.

In this moment I have no job and it could be good for me to become a forum moderator.

Thanks.
  • anabel
    Posted: 04/15/2012 19:53 EST
    hi
    my name is Anabel,i am looking for friend that is why i am writing you, so accept
    my invitation for friend, and write me back with my email address (anabeljobe@gmx.com) as follows
    write me here so that i will send you my picture and
    details about me, i wait for your reply to my Email

mis Anabel
  • Aimee
    Posted: 04/14/2012 22:33 EST
    As a Moderator , I will a accept all the rules.
  • Thiago
    VIP
    Posted: 04/14/2012 02:57 EST

Quote Content

Hi DinoLily!

I am interested in to being forum moderator. I never have been moderator of any forum and this could be the first time for me.

In this moment I have no job and it could be good for me, I have time enough to spend it here, but I should receive more info about that.

Thanks
  • weslie
    Posted: 04/14/2012 01:42 EST
    I love to become a Moderator.

1. I will manage several parts of the Dinodirect forum.
    2. I will attract more people join the club.
    3. I will interact with club members centered on the theme of the club.
  • Lara
    Posted: 04/13/2012 03:55 EST

First Name: lara
    Last Name: atkinson
    E-mail: laraatkinson325@gmail.com
    Education: Graduate degree

I wish to apply to become a moderator of Dinodirect because I am an active online member. I have attracted many people and friends to join the site. I am able to speak and write English and Mandarin fluently. I am also an experienced moderator.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 04/12/2012 23:12 EST
    Dear valued friends:

We are so glad to you see your posts. Thanks a lot for your information here. We will contact you via email on April 20 if we think you are competent as a moderator. Please pay attention to check your email inbox then. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Best regards
  • Indre
    Posted: 04/12/2012 09:12 EST
    Hello,
    This is Jonas Daugis, I am posting from a friends account, who I introduced to DinoDirect, because my account cannot post on the forum somehow.
    I would want to be a forum moderator, I have even contacted you about it. You know that I am a trusted, constant buyer, I have been with DinoDirect for over a year now & I think I am a good candidate for this job/occupation. I have a lot of free time, I spend a lot of it on the computer, so I would be able to do the work any time, seven days a week, literally. As for experience, I have had a similar occupation on other gaming forums so this isn't quite new to me. I am friendly, I don't abuse people, I can help, I know how to cooperate.So that is it, I would want to be a forum moderator, just another way I could be closer to you, DinoDirect,closer than just being a constant Buyer & iDinor. If I will be chosen, my email is:
    jonasdaugis@hotmail.com
    Thank You,
    Jonas Daugis
  • javed
    VIP
    Posted: 04/12/2012 01:56 EST
    First Name:javed
    Last Name:Rummun
    E-mail:jaavedd@gmail.com
    Education: Graduate degree

Applying for moderator
    I want to be the moderator of Dinodirect because i am an active member since last year in december. i've referred and shared many posts of DD on Facebook to attract more people and friends to join the site. the prices are very competitive and products are value for money. i can be online any time for moderating due to wifi facility.
    i speak and write English and French fluently. i would contribute my skills and qualities to DD. i can help solving issues and suggesting new innovative ideas as a point of view of a foreign customer.
    this will be my first time experience as a moderator.
    should you accept my competency, please contact me via email on jaavedd@gmail.com.

regards,
    Javed
  • robert
    Posted: 04/11/2012 23:47 EST
    I am a active and helpful person, I've helped my friend forum as a Moderator before and I am many year of Moderator experience.

I am dedicated to what I do , I love to make new friends as well. I don't abuse as a Moderator, I am loyal to DinoDirect. I am a good spokesman and handyman.

I love to LISTEN and Chat to people, I have a lot of friends online , I can attract then to join the club.
  • Francisco
    Posted: 04/11/2012 05:52 EST
    Hi DinoLily!

I am interested in to being forum moderator. I never have been moderator of any forum and this could be the first time for me.

In this moment I have no job and it could be good for me, I have time enough to spend it here, but I should receive more info about that.

Thanks
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later