Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:DinoDirect Forum Moderator’s Campaign

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:12 / Views: 2240)
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    DinoDirect Forum Moderator’s Campaign
    Posted: 12/29/2011 05:28 EST
    Dear DinoDirect Forum Members,

Thanks for your long term support on DinoDirect Forum! We are here to invite you to join the campaign of DinoDirect forum’s moderator. Two moderators are needed for Baby & Mom Club and Outdoor Club. It only need take several minutes every day; you shall get a special prize and privilege as rewards monthly once you win the selection!
    What does a Moderator need to do?
    1. Manage Outdoor Club (Infant & Mom Club) of the forum
    2. Attract more people join the club
    3. Interact with club members centered on the theme of the club
    Thank you for taking time to read this! It will be a great pleasure if you can join this.
    How to apply for moderator?
    Please Let us know your thoughts below this topic
  • javed
    VIP
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 04/12/2012 01:41 EST
    43r
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/17/2012 02:19 EST
    Good
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/17/2012 02:18 EST
    Good
  • Grant
    Posted: 01/14/2012 05:09 EST
    Opps I forgot...you guys never update with the Dinopoints after product comments are made, if they are updated it is months and months later...just a idea you might want to review.
  • Grant
    Posted: 01/14/2012 05:09 EST
    Opps I forgot...you guys never update with the Dinopoints after product comments are made, if they are updated it is months and months later...just a idea you might want to review.
  • Grant
    Posted: 01/14/2012 05:07 EST
    I've always received whatever I have ordered no problems..the only thing was the last item that I bought which was a digital camera and was absolute crap.
  • Outdoor-Club-Moderator-Melissa
    Posted: 01/11/2012 08:31 EST

Quote Content

You and your company are a bunch of CRAP, if you don't know what that is it is you are FULL OF SHIT. Nobody should ever order anything from you. You just take thier money and never send anything they order.

That isn't true. I've ordered several items from DD and I've received them all. You shouldn't sling around accusations like that with zero evidence. :/
  • Yasir
    Posted: 01/09/2012 07:03 EST

Quote Content

Thanks for your long term support on DinoDirect Forum! We are here to invite you to join the campaign of DinoDirect forum’s moderator. Two moderators are needed for Baby & Mom Club and Outdoor Club. It only need take several minutes every day; you shall get a special prize and privilege as rewards monthly once you win the selection!
    Thank you for taking time to read this! It will be a great pleasure if you can join this.

I want to Join because I have experience of dinodirect from 8 month now ! And I know almost each and every thing about Dinodirect ! Select me and I will bring hundreds of Customers to DinoDirect ! I promise that ! I'm also a moderator on another Forum ! , and I want to moderate Dinodirect now ! I'm also good at customer services with every product available here ! So , Please select me ! :)

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any other information , Im here for support !
    Happy New Year!
    Regards,
    DinoYasir :)
  • Esther
    Posted: 01/06/2012 07:32 EST

Quote Content

Dear Esther and Melissa,

Thanks a lot for your information and support here!You are our most welcomed customers,we will contact you to discuss this issue via email,please take care of your email inbox recently and keep in touch.

Great to hear from you!
    I will keep an eye on my email.
    Thanks and have a nice day!

Esther

Have a great day.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/04/2012 04:46 EST
    Dear Esther and Melissa,

Thanks a lot for your information and support here!You are our most welcomed customers,we will contact you to discuss this issue via email,please take care of your email inbox recently and keep in touch.

Have a great day.
  • Melissa
    Posted: 01/01/2012 19:19 EST
    Hello DinoLily,

I'm also a big fan of DinoDirect and am happy to hear that you are looking for new people to fill moderator positions.

I have much experience in moderating forums and websites as I have had the privilege of moderating for several forums in the past which includes a forum for an online game company, TQ Digital Entertainment. Though I no longer work for them I have learned a lot from the experiences of having interaction with users and fellow moderators on a daily basis.

I speak two languages, English and French (English being my fluent tongue).

I work at home as a caretaker (an at home nurse) so I have a lot of time during the day that I can use to be here checking my forum section. Though I can fit just as well into the Outdoor Club, I'd like to think I could fit into just about any forum category, General Discussion or Questions & Answers for example.

Sincerely,

Melissa

P.S. Though you probably won't be celebrating the new year until the near end of January, I'd like to extend my best wishes and lots of fortune to you and the Dino team for 2012, Year of the Dragon.
  • Esther
    Posted: 12/31/2011 10:04 EST

Quote Content

Thank you for taking time to read this letter! It will be a great pleasure if you can join this.

I am thrilled to hear you are looking for people to help moderate the forum!
    As a big fan of Dinodirect I would love to take part in helping the company out.
    Why I think I would fit the job?
    First of all I am a mom myself, so I could help out with my own experience in parenthood.
    Furthermore, I am experienced with costumor service as I have worked for several companies at the helpdesk, answering questions and solving problems.
    Please feel free to contact me if there are any more questions!
    Wishing you all the very best for 2012!
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later