Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Your PayPal address is not registered

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:5 / Views: 1039)
  • Jose
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Your PayPal address is not registered
    Posted: 01/05/2012 11:28 EST
    Your address billing@dinodirect.com shows as not registered in PayPal.
    I have tried to pay by using it and the transaction has remained in my account with the message of non registered user until I have cancelled it.
    On the other hand, you have been requesting me for payment and your different Otta's have not been able to understand that the fault was not in my side.
  • Jose
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 01/09/2012 13:46 EST

Quote Content

Your address billing@dinodirect.com shows as not registered in PayPal.
    I have tried to pay by using it and the transaction has remained in my account with the message of non registered user until I have cancelled it.
    On the other hand, you have been requesting me for payment and your different Otta's have not been able to understand that the fault was not in my side.

Now I know what has happened.
    Otta wrote billing@dinodirec.com and I copied and paste it to PayPal.
    After talking again with PayPal they discovered the type mismatch.
    It is billing@dinodirect.com with T at the end of dinodirect.
    Perhaps it has happened the same to dadauser.
  • Jose
    Posted: 01/08/2012 12:18 EST

Quote Content

i want to pay my order with paypal but it keeps saying error and i can't pay it. your "live chat" sent me a link for your homepage. it doesn't solve anything. and you can't have only one person for live chat if you have so many customers

If you still want to pay something to DinoDirect, you can use this account fastsupport@dinodirect.com.
    The other one billing@dinodirect.com does not work, and PayPal shows it as not registered.

To what the chat is concerned, there were more than one -don't know how many- and if you look carefully to the name, you can see that one is Otta, the other is ottA, the other is Otta_, and so on. They are all Otta's but different people behind.
  • Jose
    Posted: 01/08/2012 12:13 EST

Quote Content

Dear Jose,

We found that you have cancelled your original order:7687O385-DD,and you have accepted the giftcard for compensation.You do not need to pay extra money by using our account addrsss.Our account address is valid,many other customers pay by using it.Maybe there is something wrong with the system when you used it.You have placed an new order,we hope you could receive it soon.Wish you a good day.

Regards

You are right to waht the new order is concerned. I placed a new one and had to cancel it also.
    At last it seems that you are unable to supply what is needed for Europe.

To what the PayPal address, let me insist in the fact that the address given by Otta is not operative and PayPal shows it as not registered.
    The right one is rather different and works fine.
  • dada
    Posted: 01/06/2012 13:08 EST
    i want to pay my order with paypal but it keeps saying error and i can't pay it. your "live chat" sent me a link for your homepage. it doesn't solve anything. and you can't have only one person for live chat if you have so many customers
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Posted: 01/06/2012 02:32 EST
    Dear Jose,

We found that you have cancelled your original order:7687O385-DD,and you have accepted the giftcard for compensation.You do not need to pay extra money by using our account addrsss.Our account address is valid,many other customers pay by using it.Maybe there is something wrong with the system when you used it.You have placed an new order,we hope you could receive it soon.Wish you a good day.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later