Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Yuri

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 890)
  • Yuri
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Yuri
    Posted: 01/10/2012 07:22 EST
    Hello.
    01/04/2012 years I have made purchase in your shop and have paid its credit card.
    01/08/2012 years have sent me the letter:
    "Dear Yuri **********,

Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect.

We are writing to inform you that the item (s) you ordered (order # 81154928-DD) is (are) out of stock for the moment. It (They) is (are):

BaiYuYi Luxury 7Inch Widescreen Headrest In Dash Car DVD Player 2Pcs RUBруб. 2905.29 x 1

We would like to offer you three suggestions to solve the problem:
    1.You may select any other similar item (s) you prefer on www.dinodirect.com/ as a replacement. Please inform us of the sku number or the name of the replacement and then we will replace it (them) for you.
    2.You may ask for a GiftCard with the same value as the out of stock item (s) for your next purchasing on our website.
    3.If you do not have any plan to purchase for the moment, please ask for a full refund for the out of stock item. We will refund your money once getting your reply.

This is a system-generated email, please do not reply directly!
    To respond to this email, please start a Live Chat to get an instant communication.
    If you have any further questions regarding this issue,please log into My Account and view more information about your order.
    To reply to this email, please follow the link below and open a case.

Happy New Year!
    2012 New Year's Kick-off Sale
    Spend More, Save More
    with Free Cash Coupon..."

I have decided to exchange the goods and have informed SKU the new goods.
    I have chosen a way of delivery EMS mail free delivery.
    Now shop Dinodirect demands from me money for delivery or to take a gift card! I do not want it! I want the goods which have paid, and if there is no such possibility want my money back!
    In LiveChat can tell nothing to me, money for delivery demands or to take a gift card! I do not want it!
    I ask to answer me!
    My lawyer advises to address for protection in court and to demand indemnification from Dinodirect!
  • Yuri
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Yuri
    Posted: 01/13/2012 22:13 EST

Quote Content

Dear Yuri,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.As the product in your order is out of stock now,you do not want to accept the giftcard or exchange other products,we will refund your money in 2 business days,we will email you to confirm that,please do not worry.Wish you a nice day.

Regards
  • Yuri
    Yuri
    Posted: 01/13/2012 08:47 EST
    Road Dinodirect!
    You wrote to me 01/11/2012:
    "Dear Yuri,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.As the product in your order is out of stock now, you do not want to accept the giftcard or exchange other products, we will refund your money in 2 business days, we will email you to confrim that, please do not worry.Wish you a nice day.

Regards
    If you consider the issue hasn't been resolved, you can update this post simply by adding a further message to this post.http://www.dinodirect.com/Forum/Yuri-4/Yuri-1-73159
    If you have other questions, please go to start a new discussion.
    Please note:
    This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.
    PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to this message.
    Best regards.
    DinoDirect Support Team.
    Forum: Find quick answer, please go to our Forum to search or open a new topic.
    Instant 24 x 7 Customer Service.
    www.DinoDirect.com."

You deceive, has passed 3 working days, but I and have not received return of my money for the order 81154928-DD.
    In this connection, I reserve the right to itself to operate in 24 hours at own discretion.
    I inform you that in 24 hours I will dispatch letters in representation Visa, PayPal and other payment systems with which you deal, that you deceive the clients.
    Yours faithfully, Yury.
  • DinoLily
    Administrator
    Yuri
    Posted: 01/11/2012 01:45 EST
    Dear Yuri,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.As the product in your order is out of stock now,you do not want to accept the giftcard or exchange other products,we will refund your money in 2 business days,we will email you to confirm that,please do not worry.Wish you a nice day.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later