Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! DO NOT BUY!!!

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:15 / Views: 1662)
  • Samuel
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! DO NOT BUY!!!
    Posted: 12/27/2010 03:09 EST
    I purchased multiple goods, did DHL post and it has been a week since they e-mailed me a tracking number (which of course did not work) and all they can say is 'Thank you for your patience'.

My order is 520438-DD and the BS tracking number is EE574167412CN.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!
  • feilex
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 05/31/2011 12:35 EST
    Oh, and they do not THROW your package into the plane!

Quote Content

DHL is NOT EQUAL to EMS! DHL sort 100x faster, send your package direct to your country and not to 1million other sorting center AND has their OWN AIRPLANE for transport, and you receive happy in under 3 days, not 1 months.
  • feilex
    Posted: 05/31/2011 12:26 EST
    DHL is NOT EQUAL to EMS! DHL sort 100x faster, send your package direct to your country and not to 1million other sorting center AND has their OWN AIRPLANE for transport, and you receive happy in under 3 days, not 1 months.
  • Walter
    Posted: 01/17/2011 09:58 EST
    interesting and enlightening
  • Freek
    Posted: 01/16/2011 08:01 EST
  • Freek
    Posted: 01/16/2011 08:00 EST
  • Freek
    Posted: 01/16/2011 07:42 EST
    Complaint Form

The estimated average amount of time to complete the form is 5 minutes.

https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
  • Kristian
    Posted: 01/16/2011 07:38 EST

Quote Content

Just thought I'd grab another worthless point by stating quite firmly how much I think this store is for cunts. The owners are cunts, the suppliers are cunts, the packers are cunts and don't get me started on how much of a cunt I think everyone of their so called "customer support" staff are. Well to be clear they're CUNTS. There's more cunts on this website than there are at a conference for bull-dike lesbians with a 50% off dildo show. So once again dinodirect.com, FUCK YOU!!!

YOUR A CUNT
  • Adam
    Posted: 01/15/2011 07:47 EST
    fucking spot on this store is shit and is the biggest scam ever good on you samuel someone needed to say that about them
  • Samuel
    Posted: 01/15/2011 06:36 EST
    Just thought I'd grab another worthless point by stating quite firmly how much I think this store is for cunts. The owners are cunts, the suppliers are cunts, the packers are cunts and don't get me started on how much of a cunt I think everyone of their so called "customer support" staff are. Well to be clear they're CUNTS. There's more cunts on this website than there are at a conference for bull-dike lesbians with a 50% off dildo show. So once again dinodirect.com, FUCK YOU!!!
  • Samuel
    Posted: 01/10/2011 07:09 EST
    I have now tried TWICE to send you guys a broken/defective claim on the severely damaged items you sent me but your website won't allow it. I'm sick and tired of not being able to communicate directly with anyone and am now making a Claim dispute with paypal so they can make the judgement. I would have been happy with a replacement but you have forced my hand.

I WILL BE ADVOCATING FOR THE CLOSURE OF THIS WEBSITE BY YEAR'S END!!!
  • Hemant
    Posted: 01/01/2011 10:41 EST
    Hi Samuel

The tracking number they give you is not of EMS, but 4px. You can check the status of the same at 4px website.

Check this link for your detailed order status

http://en.4px.cc/Track.html?objTrackDto.hawbCode=EE574167412CN&outerservice=en

I hope that resolves your query.
  • DinoJason
    administrator
    Posted: 01/01/2011 10:24 EST

Quote Content

I purchased multiple goods, did DHL post and it has been a week since they e-mailed me a tracking number (which of course did not work) and all they can say is 'Thank you for your patience'. My order is 520438-DD and the BS tracking number is EE574167412CN. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

Hi,Samuel,

We would like to tell you that your package was shipped by EMS, it is equal to DHL. And the website should be http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp. Hope it can help you. Well, your package has been arrived at your local post office. You can use the tracking number to contact your post office to fetch the package. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us.
    By the way, hope you can do us a favor to close the dispute for us.
    Happy new year!
  • Michel
    Posted: 12/27/2010 10:47 EST
    They are a bit messy, but if you think they are a big scam, your are really new to that internet thing... BTW... avoid Kenya...
  • j
    Posted: 12/27/2010 06:02 EST
    This is the biggest scam on the internet now something has to be done to take them out of business
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later