Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Booth rlay controll programing: 315/413 MHz DC 12V Two Channels Learni...

315/413 MHz DC 12V Two Channels Learning Code Wireless ...
SKU:A1485000KB
USD$ 13.69
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 1495)
  • Paulo
    (From Other^Gondomar)
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Booth rlay controll programing: 315/413 MHz DC 12V Two Channels Learni...
    Posted: 11/17/2010 17:31 EST
    Does any one knows how to program this item? I can Program the device to control one only relay, but I can not program the other relay to be controled by an other botton of the same remote. watt is the precedure to do do this?

Thanks

need user manual
  • luca
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 02/04/2012 13:21 EST

Quote Content

hi,this is programmed by itself. you should purchase a reomte with two bottons, that is all.

please could you tell me how can i programming 6802s module? may i programming this with universal 433 mhz remote tresmitter?
    if it is not possible, how much is and what is the remote trasmitter?
    thank you
  • mike
    Posted: 10/03/2011 10:40 EST
    The way I program the receiver is first, press the learning button on the relay board, then press the first button once (on your remote) for the first relay, then immediately press the second button once (on your remote) for the second relay. Then the learning light will blink to confirm the last code has been received. You can repeat this process for additional remotes. Remember, the first button you press on your remote will control the first relay, and the second button you press on your remote will control the second relay. If you have more questions, please contact me at my email: mike01 @ insanityproducts . com .
  • DinoCindy
    administrator
    Posted: 11/19/2010 00:39 EST
    hi,this is programmed by itself. you should purchase a reomte with two bottons, that is all.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later