Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Cancel my account

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:13 / Views: 4003)
  • shane
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 00:04 EST
    I went to purchase this and signed up for an account. After giving you my Credit Card info and signing up...I then found out you charge for shipping.... IT ISN"T free shipping. My User/membership name is rankshane@gmail.com

This right off your Home Page, but shipping wasn't Free!
    ""Why purchase from DinoDirect?
    Worldwide Free Shipping
    We provide worldwide free shipping service to all customers
    ignoring the price and distance. And we make sure the products
    you bought reach you by free shipping safely and intactly""

Shane Rank
    202D Albatross ave
    Kodiak Alaska 99615
    907 512 2963

Please send me conformation my account is closed and I will not be charge any further charges as a member! Email Rankshane@gmail.com
  • James
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 06/20/2012 16:30 EST
    I would also like my account closed, I have only had one transaction with you and it was not a good one.
  • Manuel
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 01/08/2012 16:17 EST
    Cancel my account you FAKE MORONS!
  • Daniella
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 05/07/2011 20:23 EST
    heyy can you pleasee cancel my account thank you!
  • Mantas
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 04/25/2011 05:29 EST
    I also want my account to be cancelled.
  • Sarah
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 04/24/2011 09:48 EST
    Please cancel my account................thank you
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 01/01/2011 16:07 EST
    * Order Summary

Product Total US$ 105.99
    Shipping US$ 38.94
    Tax US$ 0.00

Total:
    US$ 144.93
    DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE DUMBASS?
    NO 65% discount, and charged $38.94 for shipping? I am in the United States, shipping stuff here is a world wide full time Job...... So if there isn't a "normal" shipping route here from you...then YOU DONT OFFER FREE SHIPPING!
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 19:38 EST
    576158-DD--1 12/29/2010 You purchased for 12/29/2010 - 03/29/2011(3 months) US$ 6.99 Credit Card

REUND THIS NOW PLEASE! Thats the only info on my account. i signed up. Then I found out you dont save 65% and there is no free shipping..... CANCEL< FAIL< FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 19:31 EST

[/Q][/Q][/Q] Would you please inform us the order number that you are talking about? Would you please kindly do me a favor and go to your account on our website to check your order number please? You can check your order in "my account"--"my order".If there is no order number in your account, would you please inform us your transaction ID? We would like to confirm your payment and inform you your order status.[/Q][/Q][/Q]

If there is no order number in my account, how can I get a transaction ID? There is no ORDER INFORMATION AT ALL on your web site showing in my account that I ordered anything...ever! In fact i find it retarded that you ask me to look into my account for information you should have access to. How do you do business if you cant tell I have orders.? Just remove me from your club and refund my membership fee.
    thanks
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 19:23 EST
    Went to the MY Account page, went to the "my order tab on the right.... I have no orders at all listed. NONE ZERO. I have NO ORDER HISTORY!

Can you understand REFUND?

ANSWER ME THIS? DO YOU SHIP FOR FREE? DO YOU SHIP FOR FREE? DO YOU SHIP FOR FREE? Your WEB PAGE SAYS YOU DO? Copied and Pasted from your Home page "Why purchase from DinoDirect?
    Worldwide Free Shipping
    you bought reach you by free shipping safely and intactly"

DO YOU SHIP FOR FREE? NO YOU DO NOT? Was I quoted a 65% discount when I went to check out as promised? No I was not. You FAILED! I want out of your club, and my membership fee returned! You have failed to live up to your advertisement and statements on your web site.
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 19:02 EST
    NO NO NO and NO. I have NOT Ordered anything. All I did was 1st. Sign up for membership, (so I could save the advertised 65% on my first item.) and enjoy your sites offer on all items free worldwide shipping. 3rd, went to order the one and only item on your site I wanted, 4th, after seeing I was not getting 65% off as advertised +++++ you were charging me for $hipping...... I hit cancel, went to your Customer service page and requested to be removed from your club. I DO NOT WANT ANY GLOVES, I NEVER ORDERED GLOVES.....YOU BETTER NOT SEND OR CHARGE ME FOR GLOVES! ALL I want is to be removed from your club and my membership fee returned since I found out after I signed up that there was no 65% savings and No free shipping as you stated on the home page. I was a member for 15 minutes, then when I got to check out and seen no savings and no free shipment.....I said forget this junk. I never ordered anything....
  • DinoJessica
    administrator
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 04:05 EST

Quote Content

[Q]I went to purchase this and signed up for an account. After giving you my Credit Card info and signing up...I then found out you charge for shipping.... IT ISN"T free shipping. My User/membership name is rankshane@gmail.com I also didnt get 65% off as advertised for signing up! So no 65% discount, and no free shipping. Cancel my account! Refund all my money for member ship since i never ordered anything. Then start reading your forum...because you have a lot of very unsatisfied customers! WOW! This right off your Home Page, but shipping wasn't Free! ""Why purchase from DinoDirect? Worldwide Free Shipping We provide worldwide free shipping service to all customers ignoring the price and distance. And we make sure the products you bought reach you by free shipping safely and intactly"" Shane Rank 202D Albatross ave Kodiak Alaska 99615 907 512 2963 Please send me conformation my account is closed and I will not be charge any further charges as a member! Email Rankshane@gmail.com
    [/Q]

Hi shane,

I just checked that you placed two orders on our webiste. One is 576158-DD USD$6.99 for the idinor membership on 29th December; Another is 518338-DD USD$15.98 for the items Cleaning Tool Rose Pattern Long Rubber Gloves $ 7.99 and Cleaning Tool Household Washing Latex Gloves $ 5.99(the rest $2 is for the insurance fee)
    So obviously, the order you are talking about is not the orders I mentioned above.
    Would you please inform us the order number that you are talking about? Would you please kindly do me a favor and go to your account on our website to check your order number please? You can check your order in "my account"--"my order".If there is no order number in your account, would you please inform us your transaction ID? We would like to confirm your payment and inform you your order status.
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 03:23 EST

Quote Content

I went to purchase this and signed up for an account. After giving you my Credit Card info and signing up...I then found out you charge for shipping.... IT ISN"T free shipping. My User/membership name is rankshane@gmail.com

I also didnt get 65% off as advertised for signing up! So no 65% discount, and no free shipping. Cancel my account! Refund all my money for member ship since i never ordered anything.
    Then start reading your forum...because you have a lot of very unsatisfied customers! WOW!

This right off your Home Page, but shipping wasn't Free!
    ""Why purchase from DinoDirect?
    Worldwide Free Shipping
    you bought reach you by free shipping safely and intactly""

Shane Rank
    202D Albatross ave
    Kodiak Alaska 99615
    907 512 2963

Please send me conformation my account is closed and I will not be charge any further charges as a member! Email Rankshane@gmail.com
  • shane
    Cancel my account
    Posted: 12/29/2010 00:14 EST
    And if this isn't how to cancel my account then show me on your web site where I can.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2015. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later