Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:453520-DD

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:9 / Views: 3034)
  • Roman
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/20/2010 19:34 EST
    I have now issued the order and paid it is card Visa - money is removed from a card - and on a site after button pressing "Click to Pay" the error has stood out. It is normal? Why on a site it is not displayed that I have paid the order? What to me now to do?
  • DinoAmanda
    administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/24/2010 03:16 EST

Quote Content

Hello DinoDirect! I have contacted bank and money funds have listed to me back! I will try to order once again! Thanks for the help!

Hi,Roman

Hope we can have chance to cooperate with you in the future.DinoDirect.com will lauch 50%OFF sale on All products in our Retail Store, starting from Nov. 25th to Dec. 1st. Hurry now before the offer ends and you get the best deal for highest quality products!
  • Roman
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/23/2010 16:33 EST
    Hello DinoDirect!
    I have contacted bank and money funds have listed to me back! I will try to order once again! Thanks for the help!
  • DinoChristina
    administrator
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/21/2010 18:45 EST

Quote Content

Hi DinoLinda! I have communicated with the my bank. There told me that the sum is written already off. And it means that I already have paid! May be you not at once see transfers under the account?

Hi,Roman

We checked our order records and found that you did not pay the order 453520-DD. So we do not get the order from you. You can have a check on your account.If you finish the payment,you can offer the transaction ID of your payment to us.We will try our best to help you.
  • Roman
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/21/2010 08:37 EST
    Hi DinoLinda!

I have communicated with the my bank. There told me that the sum is written already off. And it means that I already have paid!
    May be you not at once see transfers under the account?
  • DinoLinda
    administrator
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/21/2010 07:53 EST

Quote Content

But money from a card is already listed you! At one more transfer I will pay again ?

Hi,Roman,

We checked that you did not pay for the 453520-DD
    successfully and the money for the order is still in your account. If you need it, you can pay it again.
  • Roman
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/21/2010 06:40 EST
    But money from a card is already listed you! At one more transfer I will pay again ?
  • DinoLeo
    administrator
    453520-DD
    Posted: 11/20/2010 20:00 EST

Quote Content

I have now issued the order and paid it is card Visa - money is removed from a card - and on a site after button pressing "Click to Pay" the error has stood out. It is normal? Why on a site it is not displayed that I have paid the order? What to me now to do?

Hi, Roman

We checked that you do not pay for this order 453520-DD successfully. Please sign in your account on our website and finish the payment in your account.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later