Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Dinodirect Phone Numbers

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:30 / Views: 27169)
  • Chris
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 12/10/2010 02:06 EST
    Please feel free to contact Dinodirect.. DIRECTLY on the below phone numbers and hopeing you can resolve your ordering issues or just tell them what is on your mind. "HAPPY YELLING"

• becky
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 09/12/2013 12:36 EST
    whats the number
  • Archana
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 09/20/2012 10:03 EST

Quote Content

I still can not get a reply. I am so upset with Dino D right now.
    I guess I should just file a claim with pay pal.

I feel sorry to all of you. They are stealing your money. I went to China to see the real DD company and it's not real. I wish I have alot of money to take you all to China. So, I will tell you more about DD. I filming a document about Dino Direct and will need more people to
    interview and share with me. I will love to hear from you. Stop ordering anything from Dino Direct anymore.
  • john
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 09/08/2012 01:01 EST

Quote Content

Please feel free to contact Dinodirect.. DIRECTLY on the below phone numbers and hopeing you can resolve your ordering issues or just tell them what is on your mind. "HAPPY YELLING"

• david
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 08/13/2012 13:58 EST
    [listen here man the customer servcie is a joke the on line chat never has any one there i bought a oair of hearing aides on line and the company i bought them from uses dinodirct i never asked for them i have been waiting 15 days when i paid extra to get them here in 3 days i was told my tracking number would be sent to my eamial never got it so what the hell do i tell my dad now who already thinks i took his money because of this whole thing
  • bert
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 06/29/2012 10:15 EST
    what are your phone numbers
  • bert
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 06/29/2012 10:14 EST

Quote Content

• bert
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 06/29/2012 10:10 EST

Quote Content

Please list a number where prospecive customers who have a question can talk to a live person.
  • lorraine
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 05/24/2012 13:52 EST
    I will never desal with Dino Direct--too difficult to deal with!!!!
  • lorraine
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 05/24/2012 13:50 EST
    Please list a number where prospecive customers who have a question can talk to a live person.
  • Richard
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 04/18/2012 08:53 EST

Quote Content

I am lesliebain@ymail.com. Getting in touch with a person is IMPOSSIBLE. I have waited FOREVER for order 59883589-DD, case number 7262071283, a leather i-Pad cover. HOW DO I CONTACT SOMEONE WITHOUT BECOMING A MEMBER? I WILL NOT sign-up and pay their monthly membership!!! You cannot have a LIVE CHAT without being a member. Someone help. I am beside myself with frustration !!!!

You Do NOT have to be a PAY to be a MEMBER TO LIVE CHAT, you can become a Member for free, I have been for over 2 years,

You can go to your account, and click on customer service, and pick which option is best for you ( example live chat with a staff member, they are very good). You can also open a Case regarding your problem, usually this is a response in less than 2 days.

Also, email: cs-center@dinodirect.com,

I have made 4 orders now, NO PROBLEM WITH any,
    maybe I am lucky, but I truly believe DD when they say it it shipped, it is shipped.

ALL my orders came is less than one month,
    take into account I live in CANADA, they are in CHINA, FREE SHIPPING, NO DUTY FEES at the door,

I find that pretty AMAZING!!

IF your order is taking to long contact them by live chat, email, or open a case, and if that do not work I am sure they will give you a telephone number that you can use to talk to a real person.

ALSO now you have the option to pay extra for shipping so it will be faster and you can tract it your self.

AND NO THIS Company is NOT A SCAM, I do not work with them, just a very happy customer who made 3 or 4 orders (all save me a ton of money compared to Canadian Prices).
  • Lisa
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 02/24/2012 16:16 EST
    I am not having any luck with this company! I have been attempting to contact ANYONE for a few weeks regarding my daughters wedding dress order. NOTHING! I am so upset! HELP!
  • c
    (From Quebec)
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 02/20/2012 13:11 EST

Quote Content

[Q]Please feel free to contact Dinodirect.. DIRECTLY on the below phone numbers and hopeing you can resolve your ordering issues or just tell them what is on your mind. "HAPPY YELLING"

what !! I did send mails to that adress and all I got back is 0 sorry to tell but still after sale service is a big ^problem to dino direct and christine at RMA desk is no help......

Hi,Chris

We will solve our customer's problem by the customer service and the email cs-center@dinodirect.com.And the phone is out of use now.If you have any problem of the package or order status.Would you mind contact us by these two ways.Then we will try our best to help you in time.[/Q]
  • Leslie
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 02/17/2012 08:32 EST
    I am lesliebain@ymail.com. Getting in touch with a person is IMPOSSIBLE. I have waited FOREVER for order 59883589-DD, case number 7262071283, a leather i-Pad cover. HOW DO I CONTACT SOMEONE WITHOUT BECOMING A MEMBER? I WILL NOT sign-up and pay their monthly membership!!! You cannot have a LIVE CHAT without being a member. Someone help. I am beside myself with frustration !!!!
  • Leslie
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
  • Leslie
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
  • Paige
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 01/17/2012 20:34 EST
    Hiya, I need a phone number to contact them. I live in New Zealand and have been trying to call the Hong kong number, which doesn't actually work. I brought something 3 months ago and hasn't been sent. So would like to speak to a real life person. Not emails. Thanks
  • fateema
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 01/12/2012 22:32 EST
    Im angry...and upset.... my tablet pc was to arrive around 6 weeks ago....where can i get dino direct number???im from malaysia
  • dieulene
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 12/28/2011 12:06 EST
    i need your phone number os send it to me at my email sexyloverlvr@yahoo.com
  • dieulene
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 12/28/2011 12:06 EST
    i need your phone number os send it to me at my email sexyloverlvr@yahoo.com
  • londre
    Dinodirect Phone Numbers
    Posted: 12/25/2010 22:32 EST
    its a scam
Previous12Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later