Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Funny alarm clock and interesting toy for the baby.

SKU:A1070000CM
USD$ 0.00
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:2 / Views: 436)
  • Siarhei
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Funny alarm clock and interesting toy for the baby.
    Posted: 08/05/2011 14:40 EST
    "In 2011, I was able to pay online by Visa card. One of the first store was Dinodirect.com. Very good store.Excellent organization and opportunity for feedback through live chat (conversation with you is a wonderful staff Otta and Rebecca) and e-mail. All issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently!Excellent bonus system and created a free group of VIP parties.Deserves the grateful attention of the establishment DinoDirect Affiliate Program.This program gives its members great rewards and discounts! Are offered for every purchase of free gifts. Shipping is organized well. But the speed of delivery depends on the chosen method of delivery.An assortment of goods. Everything I bought is made with high quality and deserves a set price. But still want cheaper. In practice, verified that a very good price for mobile phones, radio-controlled toys, accessories for phones! Every month I look website store and be sure to make a purchase. Price had very affordable.
    I advise everyone to shop and invite Dinodirect.com.I have checked the quality of service and time!
    My congratulations to the team with a wonderful event with 2 year anniversary! Find you and love! Perfect site, the variety of goods, an unforgettable feeling of satisfaction from contact with helpful people! Let your optimism and energy will not run out! I wish you good luck and prosperity and in business, expansion of service areas on Earth! Let's health is very good, happy family life for you and your children! Greetings with best wishes from Belarus!
    Look at the goods: SKU: A1070000CM Clocky Run-away Alarm Clock with Wheels
    Funny alarm clock and interesting toy for the baby. Runs and chirps like a curious chick running around the room and looks into all the cracks. Runs and chirps like a curious chick running around the room and looks into all the cracks. Any adult, but more a child will be satisfied with these alarm-toy! Faced with an obstacle on the path begins to move away and find another way.
    SKU: A0142000CR Three Channel Electric Powered RC Racing Boat Mode
    Perfectly controlled. Distance control is not less than 300 meters. I and my children get a lot of fun. All people interested in where we bought this magnificent boat.
    I advise you to buy. I am very satisfied!
  • Cristel
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 12/19/2011 01:35 EST
    This is nice! Children really like to have toys. That's why a parent must know what toys are safe to be played by children. By the way, gaming applications, for the most part, have one system - fingers on a touchscreen. Now, toy creator WowWee is making applications with physical toys that connect or stick to smartphones. Individuals might really like the brand new idea. (See: http://www.appisaurus.com/1691-wowwee-toys/)
  • Dinodavid
    Administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 08/07/2011 23:01 EST
    Dear Siarhei,

Thanks so much for your comments on our service and product.We wish you could continue to enjoy shopping from us.

We are always sparing no efforts to better ourselves to provide with excellent shopping experience for our customers.

Regards
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later