Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:Hello

Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:3 / Views: 1282)
  • Vergie
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Hello
    Posted: 12/08/2010 04:36 EST
    I cannot see what the status of my order now. Thanks.
  • Vergie
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Hello
    Posted: 01/21/2012 14:47 EST
    Hie, hows my order. I payed it already in fact i have the receipt from my bank. I am stil waiting to receive my order becuase i will used tha soon. thanks...I will send the copy of my payment here.

Lukk vinduet
    Transaksjonsdetaljer L?NNSKONTO (24800531116)

Valutadato: 03.01.2012 Bel?p: -381,62
    Bokf?ringsdato: 03.01.2012 Til kontonummer: 0
    Kvitteringstype: Arkivreferanse: 50001685147
    Tekstkode: 714 Tekst: VISA
    Tekst:
    *5037 29.12 USD 62.39 DINODIRECT LTD Kurs: 6.1167

This is theproof of my paymet, if you want i will send the origina receipt from my bank to proof that i had payed my order.

thanks
    Vergie

• Vergie
    Hello
    Posted: 01/12/2011 04:49 EST
    Dear dino,

Christmas and new year had passed by. I am still waiting for my complete order. This item is partially shipped right and i received it already 488748-DD, but i still waiting for the rest order to be complicated since I ordered it on December. I am out of town by february and go back home until 3 months. I hope that I would receive it before I leave. Thank you.

Customer,
    Vergie
  • DinoCircle
    administrator
    Hello
    Posted: 12/08/2010 18:38 EST

Quote Content

I cannot see what the status of my order now. Thanks.

hi Vergie,

Due to the larger demand during the 50% discount promotion period, the preparation for shipping will take a little bit longer than usual 1 to 3 business days, instead that will take about 7 business days now, we do hope you can kindly give us some more time and we will urge our related department to complete the shipment as soon as possible. You will get an email from us once the shipment is done. Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated.
    As to the
    As to the problem of the order status, we have sent the detailed information to vendalexxx@yahoo.com (in order to protect your privacy we will not show the entire email address here).
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later