Sign In/Up
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Christmas| iPhone 6| Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Gopro | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Welcome to Dino forum, where all customers can discuss freely. Join the conversation and get quick reply.

Topic:How to programm remote control and receivers

Learning Code Wireless Push & Pull Cover Type Remote Co...
SKU:A1491000DD
USD$ 6.69
+
Worldwide Free Shipping
Reply to this topic Back to topic list (Replies:1 / Views: 886)
  • nicolas
    5 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    How to programm remote control and receivers
    Posted: 04/22/2011 04:50 EST
    HI,
    What is the procedure to program many remotes control with many receivers to avoid interferences between them?
    Is it possible to buy two receivers (315mhz) and four remotes (on different orders) and to programme them to remotes for one receiver?
    What kind of encoding type (for receiver and remote) must I buy to be able to upgrade my installation if I want to add remotes and receivers in the futur?
    Thank you
  • Keith
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 09/21/2012 05:23 EST
    No English speaking person can possibly understand these instructions.
  • DinoJason
    administrator
    1 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
    Posted: 04/23/2011 07:31 EST

Quote Content

HI, What is the procedure to program many remotes control with many receivers to avoid interferences between them? Is it possible to buy two receivers (315mhz) and four remotes (on different orders) and to programme them to remotes for one receiver? What kind of encoding type (for receiver and remote) must I buy to be able to upgrade my installation if I want to add remotes and receivers in the futur? Thank you

Hi,nicolas,

We found a similar user mannual for you. Could you please have a look at it.
    This series can copy from the remote control by the following steps:
    buttons distribution: clear code and unlock 2S hold locked after LED lights, flash 3 started keeping locked down keys, loosen unlock the keys, 5 seconds, according to three times to unlock key indicator flashes three times, quick shan, which indicates that the code has been cleared. 3 copies of his left hand, right hand our original remote from the remote control, two guy near. Press the button, the two control locks, LED twinkle light after 3S 3, then quickly, it shows that the original flashing control of the key lock code has been our since kao remote learn.

The other three buttons are the same operation. 4 recover accidentally cleared when you from the remote control, guy, you can press the start button, and mute, LED twinkle light after 3S, then began to 3 points, which indicates that the flashing rapidly since the code was restored kao remote control. : 1) adjusting frequency, and wear a hat frequency range is 270-390MHZ hat off. The frequency range is 390-450MHZ 2), use ceramic no-sense screw batch can adjust the frequency of you want.
    Hope it can help you. We are expecting the cooperation with you.
Previous1Next

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later